Character Card
288 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Jean Faure

Age: 18 years old

Gifts:

-Main: Blade Blacksmith

An ability born in the High School DxD universe, created by the God of the bible, is the Sacred Gear that was given to Jean before reincarnating and thanks to this he has the ability to create numerous swords of different attributes according to his will, but all swords have one thing in common: created swords are always holy swords.

-Second: Divine Protection of Water Spirits

An ability born in the Re:Zero universe, created by Od Laguna, this gift allows Jean to have some control over water as well as a number of conditions that benefit it.

As long as he is in contact with almost any form of water, Jean's body will be covered by the protection of the water, he can make water split with a single step as well as reduce the effects of water magic and speed up wound and stamina recovery.

Subcategories:

-DXD-verse body

By having Blade Blacksmith as his main ability, Jean's body was reformed to be that of a human from the world of dxd, due to this he does not have an ethernano container like the Earthland wizards so he cannot attract the particles magic to his body naturally.

However, he could still unlock the same abilities as humans in the dxd-verse through various training, such as touki, senjutsu, and magic based on mathematical calculations.

-Touki

Touki is, in essence, the external manifestation of one's life force, in other words, their Ki, which would be wrapped around them like an aura.

Using this, a person achieves increased offense, defense, and speed.

Most Touki users obtain it after being trained in Senjutsu by controlling their own life force.

However, Jean obtained his after years of intensive physical training, using his divine protection and putting his life in danger.

-Senjutsu

An ability that is based on the use and control of the energy of nature.

The ability that Jean controls the least and by far, even after several years of training, the use of his Sacred Gear and the support of his divine protection, Jean has barely taken his first steps with this ability, this is because he has not found anything similar on Earthland, so all his little advances have been through trial and error.

Equipment:

-Multi-use sword necklace

After a long time experimenting, Jean managed to create a necklace from which a small sword hangs, in it Jean is able to store several objects, in addition, this necklace also serves as a pseudo ethernano container, absorbing magical particles and storing them for when Jean wants to use them.

-Water Sword Necklace

A necklace from which a small water sword hangs, thanks to this artifact Jean was able to have his divine protection active at the time he wishes.

However, he continually creates and disappears this sword as needed due to the fact that in order to keep it active and working, he needs to connect it with the multi-purpose sword necklace, consuming its energy little by little, due to this Jean only uses it when necessary.

-Teleport Dagger

A dagger that allows Jean to teleport to wherever this item is no matter the distance, however after use they start to fade into specks of light so the maximum number of teleports one can be used for is at most 2, if it is done quickly.

In addition to this, the amount that Jean can produce is limited, reaching only 6 of these daggers, if Jean makes one more then one of the previous ones will disappear instantly.

And the more things Jean carries with him, the more difficult it will be for him to teleport, the maximum number of mass he can currently move is the equivalent of 2 people, so he could teleport together with someone, but if he does, he must concentrate for several seconds or teleportation will not activate in the best of cases and in the worst it could fail causing a teleportation to an unknown place or even the death of both people.

-Stunning Daggers (induced by non-deadly poison or electricity)

-Elemental Sword (Fire, water, wind, earth, ice, etc)

-Basic Smokescreen Sword or Dagger

A weapon that produces a smoke screen when the handle is squeezed.

-Smokescreen of Confusion Sword or Dagger

A weapon that, when squeezing the handle, produces a smoke screen with a non-deadly hallucinogen capable of confusing the senses for a few seconds.

-Shadow Sword or Dagger

A weapon that when stuck in the enemy's shadow can paralyze them in place, however if the target has enough physical or magical strength, they will be able to resist or even overcome the effect.

-Vibrating Sword

Using a multitude of very small swords, Jean forms a medium-sized sword, all the swords that make up this weapon, except for the handle, vibrate rapidly, giving shape to a kind of chainsaw sword that takes advantage of high-speed vibrations to greatly increase its cutting power.

-ETC

Techniques:

-Anonymous Martial Art

After years of practice under the supervision of competent fighters like Bobby and Michael, Jean developed his own style of hand-to-hand fighting, he does not follow any trend or school, and although he has some established movements, it is more based on the reaction to the movements of the opponent, this added to some effects of his swords or daggers can give birth to combos capable of cornering certain opponents that surpass Jean in things such as physical statistics, combat ability or experience.

-Anonymous Swordplay

Just like his hand-to-hand fighting style, Jean's swordsmanship originated from fighting a variety of opponents, from ranged fighters like Bobby to close-quarters fighters like Michael.

However, Jean does not normally use swords as a means of direct combat unless in one of two situations:

In case he needs to improve his range in close combat or his opponent is skilled enough, but he doesn't want to inflict serious injuries that could endanger his life, in which case he will use swords that don't have edge.

Or

In case whoever he's fighting actively tries to kill him or a teammate, Jean will use sharp swords without caring about his opponent's safety.

-Ultimate Armor

After obtaining his touki Jean realized that even with this new ability in his arsenal he lacked raw firepower, and Ultimate Armor was one of the solutions he came up with.

An armor made of an infinity of tiny blades thanks to his enormous control over his Sacred Gear, and powered by his touki or other power alternate sources, it is thanks to this ability that all of his physical stats are pushed to the limit.

There are 2 ways to use the Ultimate Armor.

The first one is just using his touki as a power source, thus approximately 30% is used as energy to maintain the armor, while the rest is used as extra coating for the body, being able to be maintained for relatively long periods unless the armor is constantly damaged, in this case the energy consumption will progressively increase to repair the damage.

The second way is using ethernano, either from the multi-use necklace or from the environment itself, leaving all the touki to protect Jean's body or as a reserve.

However, if only the Ethernano from the surrounding environment is used as support for the entire armor, it can only be sustained for a very short period.

Ultimate armor is capable of being used in conjunction with any of the swords in Jean's arsenal or he can even launch energy waves by turning his hands into cannons.

-? ? ? ?

?????????????????


Well, it occurred to me to make this character sheet to make clear the power and abilities that Jean currently has in order to avoid doubts in the future.

5