Chapter 13 to 18
967 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Senju clan,
After dinner, at 10:PM,
Except for the meeting with her Sensei, accepting her brother as a disciple, and guiding him, Tsunade studied all day.
She needed a shower.
Leaving the bathroom, frozen at first but also revived later, she muttered darkly to herself:
"What's wrong with me?"
Tsunade took a cold shower inside the bathroom. She didn't know why but her Alter-Ego seemed to have developed a mysterious phobia of warm water before she arrived...It was incomprehensible…Because combing through the memories, she couldn't find out why.
Sighing and shrugging, she decided to stop at Nawaki's room before heading to sleep.
She only wore a towel around her waist and sandals. But the maids and housekeepers around the main family's mansion were all women.
XX
"Tsunade?"
"Did you come to wish me good night?" As soon as Tsunade entered her brother's room, she heard him say.
She was about to respond. But when she saw something, she paused…
"What's wrong?" Nawaki asked.
Tsunade was staring at Nawaki. To be precise, at the giant lump in his underwear. The boy wasn't hard, but he was only wearing underpants. And he was holding a purple pajama set…Apparently, to wear it…
"When did you get so big down there?" Tsunade asked, frowning.
Nawaki wasn't stiff right now. But she didn't recall him being so big in the past life.
"You mean my dick?" Nawaki grinned and said.
"Yes, your dick," Tsunade repeated the word. But then she blinked quickly and scowled, saying, "Wait...Who taught you this vulgar word?"
Nawaki, however, didn't reply; he just chuckled and said again:
"Tsunade, you think I'm big, huh?"
"Do you like big cocks?"
"What?!" Tsunade yelled. "You nasty brat, watch your language!" The next second, she went to him and banged his head from above with her fist.
"Ouch!" Nawaki held his head in pain, asking, "What was that for?"
"You need to respect me. Not just as your sister but as your Sensei. How is that not clear to you, brat?" Tsunade rolled her eyes and answered.
"Yes, Sensei," Nawaki replied, little tears escaping his eyes.
"Good." Tsunade smiled, pleased.
"Sensei?" Nawaki said suddenly.
"Yes?" Tsunade answered. "You can call me like you usually do at home if you want."
"No, this time I need the opinion of a Jonin kunoichi. So I'll go with Sensei." Nawaki shook his head with a decisive look.
"Hmm? Ask away." Tsunade grew interested.
"Sensei, as a kunoichi, what do you think of my cock?"
"You can't ask me these questions! And you can't use the word cock either!" Tsunade yelled again, startling the maids waiting outside the boy's room.
XX
Moments later,
"You can't speak to me like this again, are we clear?" Sitting next to her brother, Tsunade glared and said.
"Yes," Nawaki said.
"Great, now come and massage my shoulders. I'm all stiff up there." Tsunade smiled and turned her back.
"What if I get hard?" Nawaki asked her.
"Who knows? I might give you a handjob if that happens...Only if you're a good boy, though..." Tsunade replied.
"Seriously?!" Nawaki exclaimed.
"Yes, but where did you learn that word?" Tsunade turned with a grin.
"What about you, then?" Nawaki rolled his eyes.
"I'm a grown-up." Tsunade looked at Nawaki with pride when she said.
"Fair enough..." Nawaki said.
"Okay, get to it. I'm getting sleepy..." Tsunade yawned and told.
She was dead serious about the handjob, but now she was hoping Nawaki wouldn't get hard. She was sleepy.
Coming back from the future, from death precisely, she'd made her peace with many things...Her dirty thoughts and utmost wishes...Such as being sexually attracted to Nawaki or getting a taste of his meat stick...
She just didn't want the boy to know early and grow cheeky about it...
As for Dan, Jiraiya...Tsunade really didn't give a damn...
The only person she was truly impatient to meet again, apart from her cousin Kushina, was Shizune.
In this life, she would make sure not to make her suffer as much.
XX
Nawaki wasn't sure why Tsunade asked him to massage her. Nevertheless, thinking about her big breasts and nice scent, he complied without hesitating.
He had no massage experience, but Tsunade sighed softly when he started to feel her charming neck and operate the moves on her tender skin.
Her tense muscles loosening, Tsunade told with a tone full of comfort:
"Who taught you to massage shoulders? You do it pretty well…"
Nawaki was slowly getting better as he kept rubbing and patting. Feeling somewhat disconcerted by how easy it was coming to him, he responded:
"I think it has to do with our new skills. I'm a [lustful ninja] now, don't forget…."
"...Come with some massage oil next time...If you're not cautious, you could wake up naked in my arms one fine morning…."
"Hahaha...Nawaki…When did you get so depraved?" Tsunade chortled, enjoying the massage, saying, "You've been asking me all these suggestive questions since earlier...Do you like me that much?"
"Of course," Nawaki responded, grinning, "In my heart, you're number one."
"Ooohh...Thank you, Nawaki. You deserve a big kiss after that..." It was blatant flattering, but Tsunade was happy when he said it...Then she asked, "But by the way, who's number 2? Should that be a girl from school?"
"Who knows," Nawaki didn't flatter and inflate Tsunade's ego when she fished for more this time; instead, he focused on the massage.
"Hee...Too bad you won't be going to school starting tomorrow, then…." Tsunade raised her brows and said jokingly or not so jokingly...
"...Speaking of... You won't regret spending much of your free time with me, will you?"
"Me?" Nawaki said with an evil smirk that Tsunade couldn't see. "Nope. I think you're gonna regret it instead,"
"Will I?" Tsunade said. "Well, if you get even better than you are now at massages, maybe I should..."
"Then again, you might not regret everything..." Nawaki said amusingly.
"...Okay...Stop right there! Let's stop the innuendoes before you speak out of turn again..." Tsunade put her hand on Nawaki's neck and mouth. And she said hastily.
"..."
When Nawaki finally went quiet and back to being a good boy again, she said, "Don't look at me like this...I'm getting tired, so finish this massage with some lovely touches, will you?"
"What about the rumored handjob?" Nawaki frowned, asking. "Was that just bait to have me work on you for free?"
"There was no bait...You didn't get hard," Tsunade said with a calm, honest-sounding voice.
"I will in no time if we keep this up" Lust in his body and mind, Nawaki said. He was ready to get nasty on Tsunade.
But Tsunade simply remarked again, yawning, "No, you won't..."
"How would you know?" Nawaki said. Tsunade didn't understand how attractive she was to him. No...She didn't understand what an inflexible, torturous agony being a man was...
"Hehe, like I told you, I'm very tired," Her back facing Nawaki, Tsunade chuckled darkly when she stated, "...I may have done something to you just now when I grazed your neck."
"Hmm? What did you do?" Nawaki only grew more and more confused. He only recalled Tsunade barely touching him. What did it have to do with him not getting hard...
"Reread my last skill if you don't understand what's happening," Tsunade said lazily.
Nawaki was bewildered and curious, so he opened Tsunade's last skill to read it. Maybe he'd missed something the last time he did:
[Deadly acupuncture: A cringe-worthy, ruthless, deadly, undead, and sweeping discipline. Spiritual and physical, passive and active. Critically enhances eyesight and overall body, spiritual and energetic control. Learning this skill, verified medics can command erections with a random touch—Figuratively or literally.]
"..." Nawaki sweated a bit from his cheek...The last time he read the skill, he thought it was an exaggerated joke from whichever ROB out there...
...Apparently not...This was actually his sister's most dangerous skill...
If it was sweeping like it said, it also touched more fields than erections for sure...Probably countless ones...
The description said that one had to be a medic for it to work better. So perhaps it was the same for other life disciplines...
Feeling wronged and in great peril, Nawaki scowled and said:
"Tsunade, you can't do this..."
"I just did," Tsunade replied, unbothered. Her large tits shook when she shrugged and stated, "Come on, finish what you started."
"..."
XX
Sometime later,
Tsunade eventually returned Nawaki his boner sovereignty and boner freedom.
Alone in his room, feeling sour, the boy thought darkly:
'That skill is dangerous...I need to do something about it.'
'...Isn't this the worst nightmare of all good and evil harem transmigrators? Getting cockblocked?'
"..." Nawaki thought for a long time without finding a solution.
When he felt blue balled, he suddenly recalled something...Grinning like a hungry wolf, he considered with his own logic:
'If she can do this to me, can't I also do this to her?'
'...Nothing says that it only works on males.'
'...Erection...If we're talking about the clitoris, there are also female erections...'
'...Aside from this, if I learn and become a medic, I won't have to fear this acupuncture stuff if I can use it on myself, right? Hehe...'
'...It says it's a control technique, not some random MK fatality; calm down, Nawaki...'
Nodding to himself, the boy decided to forget about this for tonight. Tsunade probably wanted to scare him because he was speaking out of turn. That's all there was to it.
...Now, if she truly became a cockblock, he could start worrying. In fact, he should be worrying that Tsunade could kill him if she was in a bad mood rather than block his boner happiness...
...But Tsunade was kind, forgiving, and loved him...The idea barely crossed his mind...
Speaking of...Though he had those love-forcing windows, they didn't turn his lovers into puppets. His sister had her own thoughts and concerns.
So did he...
Recalling the notifications he ignored during sex earlier, Nawaki opened and read them.
--
[Playboy—level 5!]
[Playboy—level 10!]
[Nawaki, +30 days of longevity]
[Mito, +30 days of longevity]
[..]
XX
Done checking everything, Nawaki understood how his only skill with a level worked now.
By having sex, he and his partners would gain longevity. The stronger the partner, the more experience his job would get and the faster it would level.
It was pretty simple.
In turn, when his job levels up, Nawaki produces more sperm. And he can fuck for more hours, days, weeks, months, years...
The job was broken, but not broken in the way he expected it would...
*Sigh*
After a long sigh, the boy went to sleep. Not totally disillusioned.
Fucking was also a form of training. At least he could train his stamina and dynamism.
Better and more important than that, he could live forever.
XX
January 1st to December 31st 17 bNb,
August 5th,
Four days away from Nawaki's birthday,
5AM, Very early that next morning,
Nawaki woke up and had breakfast without Mito or Tsunade. Both were still in their room when the dining room's door opened.
"Hello, Nawaki." Nawaki's aunt came in and said. It was Tamatsu, the tall blonde with a salacious figure and oversized breasts, looking like Mitsuki Bakugo.
In some ways, a lot, actually, she had Tsunade beat. Jessica Rabbit had nothing on that waist, thighs, and ridiculous hips...
"Auntie Tamatsu?" Nawaki was calmly eating his eggs when he saw the glamorously toned, muscular lady in her 40s walk into the dining room. "Are you coming to have lunch with me?"
"No, I was going to say hi before heading to bed." The invitingly hot, fit woman replied, looking around, smiling. "But it looks like you're the only one up this morning."
"It's still a bit early, that's why," Nawaki, who was blatantly eyeing her, explained.
"Oh? What time is it?" Tamatsu chuckled like some ara-ara milf and said as she looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, it's barely 5am...I should stop looking at the sun. It's deceiving when seasons change."
'Am I making movies in my head or not?' ...Nawaki thought; he wasn't sure if she was seducing him or using such a poor excuse to visit.
But when she yawned and stretched her arms, her eyes half-closed, he offered:
"Aunt Tamatsu, do you want to eat something with me before you sleep? It's not good to do so on an empty stomach."
"No thanks." The unfairly charming, cock-confusing milf answered. "It's even worse to sleep on a full stomach at my age."
"I might not sleep a wink with some late vitamins intake, actually…."
"Okay," Nawaki said, eyes wandering discreetly or not over his pretty aunt's body as he binged the food. The [Lustful ninja] trait he had was a talent...And seemingly, he was getting better at using it.
"Hehe, you're eating well this morning..."
"But Nawaki, why are you up so early compared to usual? As far as I know, you don't walk to school until nine or nine-thirty."
Looking tired but curious, Tamatsu sat down, asking. She watched the young boy eat quietly.
"Nobody told you yet?" Nawaki replied, surprised. As a closely-related Senju and the chief of the night guard, Tamatsu spent a lot of time with Mito. Either to chat or give her the report of the guard around the clan.
Nawaki said, "I don't go to school anymore. Tsunade had me graduate yesterday."
Hearing this, Tamatsu frowned and said. "What? Is that true? Why?"
"You can ask Tsunade. I'm not sure why…But that's not even the most incredible part…." Nawaki said and grinned.
"Incredible part?" Tamatsu knitted her stunning eyes and gorgeous eyebrows. Tired or not, the woman's beauty naturally shone within the room. And her body scent, sweetly mixed with her residual sweat and estrogens, increased Nawaki's daybreak thirst.
"Yes, surprising is the word..." Grabbing some water, Nawaki nodded before announcing with a wry smile. "Tsunade is my Jonin Sensei now...Could you have pictured that?"
"...I certainly didn't see that coming."
"Tsunade?!" Tamatsu exclaimed.
"Yes." Some water still in his mouth, Nawaki chuckled.
"Wow," Tamatsu said.
"That twice," Nawaki said with a wry expression.
"..." Tamatsu went quiet for a moment before asking with some suspicion, "You don't look too happy about it. Did something else happen?"
"No. Not yet." Nawaki said.
"Not yet?" Tamatsu giggled. "Nawaki, what do you mean by that?"
"Your sister can be a nutcase when she tries, but she's still one of the strongest kunoichis in the village."
"...If you want to be practical about it, there's no such thing as a 100% perfect match concerning jonin-genin assignments."
"...You should rejoice about one sure thing. Your Sensei will definitely care about you."
"...Back when I was a genin, I couldn't say the same..."
"Maybe." Nawaki went pensive at the words.
"Right..." Tamatsu thought of something, saying. "Who are your other teammates?"
"I don't have those." The boy replied. "It's only Tsuna and me."
"For real?" Tamatsu listened in surprise.
"Yup," Nawaki said.
"If that's the case..." Tamatsu thought out loud but didn't finish her words.
"If that's the case?" Nawaki repeated, curious.
"...Nothing for now," Tamatsu said and stood. Then she asked, "...Where's your sister? Is she in her room?"
"She should be." Nawaki nodded.
"Okay, thanks, see you later." The woman said and left quickly.
When she did, Nawaki muttered, wondering, "What was that about?"
XX
"Good morning, grandma...Did you have nice dreams?" After eating, Nawaki went directly to Mito's room. When he knocked thrice, and she told him to enter, he got in. Apparently, she wasn't sleeping anymore.
Mito was sitting in bed. She glared at her grandson with a begrudging smile, saying, "What are you asking me exactly?"
"You know what I'm asking, grandma." Nawaki walked toward her and whispered with a boner growing in his pants. "Aren't we lovers now? I thought about you all night."
"..." Mito stayed quiet.
But she chuckled when Nawaki arrived next to her and cutely moved his mouth. He was waiting for a morning kiss, yes...on his lips.
Mito exhaled a long sigh and made some handseals before leaning over.
The next second, eyes closed, she and Nawaki shared a long, passionate kiss. Not a vulgar or wet one. But it made the boy terribly hard.
His [morning wood] was truly living up to its name.
"No tongue?" When the smooch ended, Nawaki asked, horny.
"Wait for tonight." Mito touched Nawaki's head when she said. She was smiling wryly when she did.
"Hehehe..." Nawaki was happy listening to that. He was going to fuck Mito in her room at last. To him, nothing could beat sex on a marital bed. Especially when it was a widow's.
Feeling a little sorry for his grandpa but too horny to truly care, Nawaki heard Mito ask:
"Did you have breakfast?"
"Yes. Don't tell me you felt that." Nawaki said.
"Be a good boy, and stop teasing an old woman." Mito chuckled. "If you are, I will teach you something special."
"Okay. Can't wait." Nawaki said. "I'm heading out, then."
"You're forgetting something." When Nawaki turned, Mito pointed to her lips. "Come back here."
Nawaki grinned pervertedly and walked back to the bed. This time, he mounted it when he kissed the widow. With a very wet kiss despite her asking him to wait for that...
...Forbidden things often tasted the best. And age and maturity could do little to lessen sexual horniness.
XX
Senju clan, 6AM,
Leaving the room, hands in his pocket, Nawaki thought amusingly:
'So this is how all those shota feel?'
'...This isn't some simple pleasure...I've already lost my head...'
After a sigh, Nawaki went to take a cold shower. He was too excited to take a warm one.
Rubbing one off inside the shower, the boy finally got out and put on new clothes. This time, he wore black ones. A complete set.
It looked very cool with his naturally light brown, dark blond hair. He also wore gloves that covered everything except his fingers.
He heard light knocks at the door when he admired himself in the mirror with a joyful smile.
"Enter." Nawaki could see the door from the corner of his left eye and didn't turn when he said.
The door opened with a yawning Tsunade being led in by his maid Yukari when she said, "Good morning, Nawaki. Did you sleep okay?"
XX
"I did, yes, thanks; what about you?" Nawaki replied.
"Me too," Tsunade said, rubbing her brother's head. Afterward, she told him, "I had trouble falling asleep, though."
"Nice clothes, by the way. Did grandma finally let you wear darker colors?"
"Thanks. No, I didn't ask her…" Nawaki said. "...But you had trouble sleeping? Why?"
"I thought about the windows for an hour or two. Those jobs with levels, to be specific…What about you? Did you figure out anything new?" Tsunade sighed saying.
When Nawaki was about to reply, she exclaimed suddenly:
"Wait! Something's wrong with your playboy job! Where's the level?!"
"What?" Nawaki, who was growing extremely anxious, listened to his sister say. The only way to level his job was by fucking women, which he didn't explain to Tsunade or Mito…But he was worried they could figure that out…
Now, however, he was hearing his sister say this…
"You can't see it anymore?"
"No. What happened?" Tsunade asked worriedly.
"I don't know, maybe something new came up…" Nawaki shrugged and said. "Let me have a look at yours…."
[Status: Tsunade]
[Jobs: Kunoichi, Medic, Quack (Lvl.1)]
[Unique traits: Quack release, Drunken fist, Drunken meditation, Gambling heal, Deadly acupuncture]
"... That's strange; I can still see your level…." Nawaki remarked, grinning internally. He'd figured out something interesting. Something which probably had to do with gaming logic…He wasn't dumb enough to share his knowledge this time…
"What? Really?" Tsunade scowled. "Why's that? That's odd!"
"Hey, don't ask me how that bloodline works…." Nawaki shrugged innocently.
"That's unfair," Tsunade said with a frown.
'Life isn't about fairness when you can take away a healthy man's joy…Hehe…' Nawaki secretly thought to himself— planning to become a medic and learn that one-sided boner-controlling technique soon. To avoid accidents.
Living eternally was one thing…But without the ability to get stiff, it sounded like torture…
XX
Minutes later,
Nawaki was sitting with Tsunade and Mito at the breakfast table when he heard:
"Auntie came to see me earlier…."
"Which one? Tamatsu?" Mito was eating rice when she inquired. She and Nawaki were acting like things were normal, and nothing had changed.
They were the perfect disingenuous incestuous lovers. But it was okay for them to be an insidious and philandering couple when sexual happiness was in the balance…
…Sexual gratification, sexual escapades, especially that intense, that fulfilling, felt more important than anything else…
Also, they were free to do whatever they wanted as long as they weren't harming anyone…
"Yes," Tsunade said. "I'm not sure if she's come to see you about it yet, but I think she might resign from her night duties…."
"The guard? Why?" Mito inquired. Nawaki also listened curiously.
Earlier, he didn't understand his aunt's behavior. Perhaps Tsunade had the explanation…
"You know how Nawaki and I are just two on the team, right?" Tsunade held a cup of hot coffee, waiting for it to cool down when she said. "I think she wants to join the team."
"Isn't she a jonin?" Nawaki said. "Can she even do that?"
"Yes," Tsunade answered. "For teams lacking members, anyone except the Hokage can join."
"That simple?" Mito was eating unbothered when Nawaki asked again.
"Yes, as long as it doesn't bother anyone. Those team members can't enter any type of exam, though." Tsunade nodded with a smile.
"Cool," Nawaki said.
"Right?" Tsunade smirked. "With aunt Tamatsu my work will be easier too. I won't have to teach you all day; I can train with and without her."
"Haha, is that why you wish me to agree?" Mito chuckled.
"Maybe." Tsunade nodded.
"No problem. Tamatsu is a qualified jonin anyway. From the Senju at that." Mito said. "It's not like we lack other skilled swordsmen in the clan."
"...Or lazy young girls, for that matter..."
"...Thinking of which... I'll let one of your laziest aunts take over for her. I think I know exactly who..."
"Aunt Kanako?" Tsunade asked.
Kanako was the name of their deceased mom's older sister. Which Tsunade oddly resembled. Like two drops of water put next to each other, except the stunning yet frivolous woman was even older than Tamatsu...
"Yes? Does that matter?" Mito replied.
"No, not at all...Thank you, grandma," Tsunade said hastily. Then she quickly got up from her chair and went to kiss Mito.
"..." Nawaki watched this go on silently, thinking:
'Perhaps aunt Tamatsu has her eye on me, has she?'
'...Our clan is special, and the woman's a virgin….'
Nawaki, who had acquired very lascivious, stalker-like skills, could tell much from scents. His aunt being unwed for so long was suspect too…Maybe she liked young boys and was scared to admit it to herself…Or let the clan know…
Incest was a thing in the clan…But shota stuff was shameful for someone of Tamatsu's status and caliber.
'...Is this another movie in my head?' Nawaki wondered, grabbing a plate to eat some spinach…He was hungry and thirsty again…
XX
Konoha streets, Around 9AM,
Tsunade warned that the training regimen would be harsh, but it wouldn't start before 1 today.
She wanted to wait for their aunt to wake up and start in an ordered and harmonized way.
Thanks to this, Nawaki had some time for himself.
Going to the Shinobi school, which he didn't have to attend anymore, he wanted to greet and talk to his classmates. His three best friends from the Ino-Shika-Cho especially. There was some explaining he hadn't done.
Walking toward the place, however, the boy noticed and recognized a short blonde. He didn't think much of it until he studied her surprising details.
That person— or weak-looking child, to be honest— was a glass-wearing girl with large, dirty-dark clothes and a brown backpack. She looked to be around seven or eight at most. And she seemed scrawny, underweight.
But the boy had an idea why since he knew her as Nono Yakushi— Kabuto's future adoptive mom.
In all likelihood, if she grew up as an orphan, she had to reside at that mysterious, bashed place called the Konoha orphanage...The location was undoubtedly intriguing, though not because it was charming or sweet...
XX
Nawaki was starting to form his own ideas concerning other people's status windows…After he opened Nono's details, he grew more and more confident in those.
[Status: Nono]
[Jobs: None]
[Unique traits: Medical page (Blank)]
[Strengths: None]
The girl had yet to graduate and turn into a genin, but she had something even the Hokage didn't…
…Something Nawaki had yet to see in any youngster— From his clan or the rest of the village.
Knowing where he could find her and not in a hurry to approach and meet, the boy unhurriedly lagged behind when she went through the school gates.
What he was doing was peering at her unique trait.
[Medical page (Blank): One of the special and temporary page features. Enhances medical-related learning below the age of 30. Vanishes after that age.]
Understanding what it was all about but confused about the word (Blank) in brackets, the boy opened another window,
[Blank: A rare and uncommon triggering mark. Individuals bearing this vague blank mark can permanently activate one odd job after mating with the playboy.]
"..." Nawaki went quiet. Wondering what kind of ROB sent him here...
After a long sigh, he thought, 'This shouldn't have to do with her being a virgin...Auntie's one, and so is Tsunade...'
'Age maybe?' Nawaki felt it could be that.
But thinking of something again, he shook his head.
Age was too shallow a concept to be the prerequisite...
'Blank...Virginity...If it's some esoteric connotation, Maybe only individuals with very beautiful, irregular talents get anything like that page thingy...'
'...I mean, since the trait's temporary, I can't make sure if a monster like Hiruzen ever had something close at the same age, can I?'
'...He's younger than my youngest aunt, but he's already a middle-aged dude by now...'
Nawaki ruminated for a short time.
'Welp...I'm straight either way...'
'...So I don't care much about alleviating these growing doubts...'
'...It's better if they grow this way than me starting to dig into anything questionable, I think...'
'...That ROB is sus anyway...Let's not give him ideas...'
Bypassing some potentially scary introspections, the boy eventually reached the academy hallways.
XX
Konoha academy, around 10AM,
Inside a classroom,
Nawaki was done catching up with his classmates, comrades, and close friends.
They asked him questions ranging from his new style of clothes to why he graduated. Or if he even asked to.
Replying to the questions, he enjoyed the shower of praises and ignored the jealous gazes and whispers.
"All right, see you three tomorrow at lunch."
"See you soon, Nawaki."
After making plans with Choza, Inoichi, and Shikaku, Nawaki waved goodbye.
At that time, the teacher, a Chunin in his late twenties, stepped inside the room.
Noticing the little Senju, the man smiled and said:
"Nawaki, congratulations. I heard about you graduating yesterday."
"Thank you, Dasai-sensei. I'm going now; see you around."
"Not so fast." Nawaki already had a foot past the classroom when the man grabbed him by the shoulder, curiously beaming. "Where's your genin headband? Don't you wear one yet?"
"Oh...No, not yet," Nawaki replied. He had forgotten about that, and Tsunade was definitely not one to care about this type of thing, either. "...But thanks for the reminder, bye."
"No problem, but wait..." Dasai-sensei said.
"Huh? Something else?" Nawaki said.
Fidgeting nervously, the man nodded awkwardly and said, "C-Could I ask you something personal?"
"What is it?" Nawaki asked.
The man coughed stiffly.
Then he closed the door and looked around before taking Nawaki further in the hallway.
After one long breath, he reached inside his pocket and took something out.
It was a letter.
Seeing it, the Senju's eyelids twitched...
Even more so when he heard the man say:
"Pass this to princess Tsunade for me, will you? With my compliments to you two and utmost regards to her..."
"..."
XX
Nawaki was getting back home silently, reading and thinking:
'..Should I have been born a woman in my last life?'
'...Look at this shit...'
There was a piece of paper in his hands— which he didn't wait to give or open...Because, as it turned out, Tsunade had an admirer at the academy...His own teacher...
...Well, she probably had countless other ones in and outside Konoha, to be fair...
Nawaki sighed.
Thankfully, in his past life, incest wasn't too much of a thing, and he never wrote love letters...
He would be mortified if he did and gave those to a brother with undercover plans to fuck his sister...Or worse, one already breaking her back raw...
Shaking his head with pity, the next second, Nawaki shredded and threw the piece of paper— wishing he knew fire cleansing techniques.
From now on, this sort of thing wouldn't be a rare occurrence. He was both blessed and cursed with a pretty and giant-breasted sibling.
..
Moments later, seeing the boy's machiavellian, sadistic grin when he returned home, Tsunade asked with confusion and interest:
"Oh, look at you, Nawaki, you're glowing,"
"Tell me, did you have a nice chat with your friends? Why's your face so happy?"
"Who knows...Maybe I met with my secret girlfriend." Nawaki was munching on something when he replied. It was a pickle he picked up in the kitchen on his way to Tsunade's room.
He felt like eating something sour.
"You dare?" Tsunade smiled when she said.
"Not under your nose, no." The boy answered, unafraid and unashamed. If she wanted him to stop teasing her, all they had to do was to marry.
He definitely wouldn't be the one to propose. He already had an old, delicious, clandestine waifu home he called grandma...
"Bold." Tsunade chuckled.
"But you don't hate it." Nawaki grinned like an asshole. He knew what type of guy his sister liked.
"Don't push your luck," Tsunade frowned cutely. "You don't want to tread dangerous territory today, do you? Or do you want another lump on that little head?"
"No, sensei," Nawaki stated.
"Good boy," Tsunade smirked. "Speaking of lessons learned, are you planning to have Yukari help you with genjutsu today too?"
"No, why?" Nawaki asked.
"When we start later, I think you should ask her to teach you that [Hunger and thirst technique]," Tsunade said, adding, "She knows other interesting ones."
"Okay...But you could teach me." Nawaki remarked.
"No." Tsunade shook her head. "We're not just training your chakra control; we're training your ability to pick up on things."
"If you learn directly from me, you won't learn anything in that regard."
"Are you saying you're too good of a teacher?" Nawaki chuckled. Tsunade was never short on praises concerning her own talent.
"No, I'm saying I'm too good in general," Tsunade said, smirking.
"Ughhh..." Nawaki said with fake disgust and stood, "I'm leaving before you infect me with that pretentious disease..."
"Stop pretending you hate it, kid." Tsunade chuckled when her brother fronted. Resuming her mysterious lectures, she said, "See you later."
"See you."
XX
Hours later,
After Tamatsu woke up, washed, and ate, Tsunade didn't let her digest.
*Bang*
The family and team members sat in the princess' room, discussing schedule and other practical arrangements when the door was suddenly shoved open. And someone unhurriedly swaggered inside—with a filmy face.
The newcomer, a woman, was Nawaki's oldest aunt, Kanako Senju. In the close-knit family, she was the most contrary.
That despite how thick and yummy-looking she was...
Seeing her famously sluggish yet irked countenance, it was easy for the boy to understand what was about to go down.
The woman wanted to discuss the burden that fell on her shoulders this morning with Tamatsu.
Guarding the clan...
That responsibility...A burden for her...
Maybe other Senjus would see the duty as a great honor and respectable task...But certainly not this wayward, misfortunate widow.
She was strong like an ox.
But since her sister, brother-in-law, and her own husband died years ago, Kanako had grown understandably inconsiderate and selfish...
Her inability to bear children and her deceased husband's fruitful mistresses never helped with her naturally embittered temper, though...
XX
The thick and muscularly seductive Kanako didn't say hello or greet anyone when she entered. She was born brazen; plus, everyone in the room was her junior.
With a large, fearsome greatsword strapped to her back, she yawned from obvious tiredness, saying, "Tamatsu, I heard about you dropping your duties…."
"..." Tamatsu had her back facing the door and the woman. A woman with massive breasts, with Tsunade's look, Tsunade's clothing style, and the same hair color as Nawaki's…
…Yes, Kanako had a pretty countenance and a cute atmosphere…But listening to the voice, everyone easily could recognize that Nawaki's younger aunt wasn't fooled. She shivered.
"...Of course you know me. I normally would mind my business…." Kanako remarked lazily, picking her ear and blowing on her finger— Adding, "...But those duties of yours are causing me a problem now... Apparently, they fell on me, you see…."
"About that, Kanako—"
Tamatsu was about to retort something politely when she was interrupted by the intruder,
"Shhh…"
Nawaki wasn't sure when she moved…But the latter put her nasty finger from earlier over Tamatsu's mouth. Then she proceeded to casually say with a devious, sadistic smile,
"...Tamatsu, you know how we resolve these issues between younger and older cousins in our clan, right?"
"...Seeing how old and confident you are now, you should be aware…Informal practices like those aren't anything new…."
"...Hehe…So… Don't talk too much. Just follow me outside instead, will you?"
*Gulp*
After Kanako chuckled and told, Nawaki swore he heard his aunt gulping.
"..."
"..."
Turning his face toward Tsunade's, he and her instantly understood each other…When Tamatsu left obediently after their oldest aunt, the two stayed quiet. With pale faces, they made silent and tacit prayers.
They didn't even think to follow…
XX
Minutes later,
Nawaki left Tsunade's room when Tamatsu returned…With several bones broken…
Oh yes… Nawaki's oldest aunt wasn't playing…So much so that even Tsunade was also scared of her.
Tsunade was still barely 21, so it was understandable.
The Senju princess was healing her youngest aunt with the [Mystical palm technique] when she told Nawaki:
"Go and train with Yukari. I think aunt Tamatsu and I will be busy today…."
Nawaki nodded thoughtfully. Hoping Tsunade wouldn't have to heal Tamatsu again today…
Older cousins were a dangerous breed…
The boy didn't want to stay here and get involved in the mess, so he excused himself and left.
..
Back in his room, Nawaki was listening to Yukari giving him genjutsu instructions when he opened something he forgot to check earlier.
Nawaki had discovered that he could save people's window details. And he could do so without opening them either.
Recalling how he carefully needed to determine which advanced functions he should teach to the noob-gamer Tsunade, potentially for his own sexual freedom and sexual blossoming, he read his oldest aunt's details,
[Status: Kanako]
[Jobs: Kunoichi]
[Unique traits: None]
[Strengths: Chakra, Greatswords, Raw strength, Attack, Earth, Lightning, Counters, Kenjutsu, Movement, Recovery]
The Senju clan had lost a Hokage and strong men in the war…The woman was the third most powerful individual in the clan after Tsunade and Mito…
'...No, right now, Tsunade's young. Without her Quack release, maybe she can lose to her…' Nawaki considered quietly…The fight with Tamatsu earlier seemed to be a one-sided correction…His oldest aunt had exhaustive specialties like Tamatsu's [Defense]— which he now knew how to open and read.
[Chakra: People with this strength have a lot of chakra and-or excel in chakra-related disciplines.]
[Greatswords: People with this strength are good with greatswords and-or greatsword-related disciplines.]
[..]
XX
Nawaki trained with Yukari until late in the afternoon. In addition to the Genjutsu Reversal, which he learned surprisingly easily yesterday, he now mastered the Hunger and thirst technique,
According to his ideas, the [Lustful ninja trait] he had improved his overall Genjutsu control since it was inherently covert and devious…And maybe even his overall chakra control and Shinobi talents…
The [lustful ninja] was a ninja, to begin with…
*Duh* thoughts in mind, the boy ended the lesson with his maid. Offering her to rest tonight after discussing shifts with one of her cousins in the mansion.
Realizing that he wasn't as much of a scrub as he thought he was, Nawaki considered,
'...Should I start training my wood release already?'
'...Exploring Hashirama's powerful bloodline should be unsafe before I get good at chakra...But the idea's a bit tempting….'
'...It's not easy to resist the thought...'
In something close to the 48 hours he'd already transmigrated, Nawaki found ways to try all his wood-based traits by himself. Secretly and hurriedly.
...The [Wood release], The [Wooden armor], and the [Wooden stabs].
The last two traits were more or less safe. Nevertheless, Nawaki felt the harm the [Wood release] trait itself caused to him with his current chakra reserves, chakra recovery, and chakra control.
The Wood release was a yang bloodline limit that transformed chakra, created vitality and life, and consumed it…
For the moment, he was wasting more chakra than his body and spirit could produce using the bloodline limit…
…Thus far, Nawaki only knew one technique called [Underworld of trees]. It was versatile but too taxing on his body. And not for dumb justifications…
It wasn't something to complain about, but the first bloodline jutsu he awakened was too strong.
'Nevermind…' Nawaki came to a somewhat sage introspection. Though he was helping his grandpa's wife relieve stress, they were just hole-brothers. They didn't need to explore and excavate all the same cloudy areas. More seriously, this wasn't the Sengoku era; the 8-year-old wasn't in a rush.
Something told him that more bloodline jutsus would come to him naturally once he grows stronger.
Though, they could deviate from the canonical ones.
Tsunade was Nawaki's teacher in this life too. She was more talented than normal, and the [deadly acupuncture] enhanced her vision and senses.
He didn't have to fear following a daydreamer like Orochimaru and dying from a shitty booby trap.
Anyway, Tsunade aside, Yukari helped him make an interesting discovery. He had his very own talent and paths to follow. He was too focused on his sister's brokenness to realize he wasn't a pushover.
A pervert with Genjutsu, hypnotic skills...Maybe that was his path...
'Hehe...'
Hoping his aptitude was as perverted as the teacher he wouldn't worship in this life— Orochimaru— Nawaki left his room and the clan,
Since immediately training the [wood release] trait was still unsafe, he had to find wholesome wood-related pastimes,
The boy could think of one. Especially thinking of a clan of people who knew how to keep secrets...
XX
Being born a princess or a prince came with respective benefits…Especially with a birthday round the corner…
Recalling all the chummy, colloquial aunties, the lucky breaks in 8 years, and a cute small girl that hadn't come to dinner for long, Nawaki quickly arrived somewhere,
He certainly didn't walk by for the wafting, canine smell in the air...But in his view, there was a glorious entrance with splendid, unguarded gates. Those gates belonged to the Inuzuka clan. Nawaki was planning to make a quick stop before heading to the orphanage.
...Yes, the Inuzuka clan...This was where Nawaki was the freest and happiest in Konoha. He was often happier here than in the Senju clan.
They said the grass wasn't greener.
Here, however, it was not just greener; it was wild but comfy. Very very comfy, in fact.
Sometimes too much to feel like leaving despite how dense the old Nawaki could be.

7