Chapter 24
784 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nawaki returned to the clan with Nono, it was around 8 PM, which could still be considered the evening.

Before dinner, Mito began to arrange things for Nono. She was given the empty room next to Tsunade's.

Nawaki wanted her to sleep in the room next to his. That is, in his personal corridors and small garden, but he didn't mind his grandma's move.

It was more logical for girls to sleep next to each other.

Nono wasn't given an empty courtyard like Nawaki because the mansion was too big. Unlike the boy, she was a little girl...

Though all the servants and housekeepers were maids, Mito was extremely old-fashioned. She said leaving a girl of that age solo wasn't good, which Nawaki agreed with.

With such an arrangement, the boy expected his sister to grow close to Nono quickly. However, Tsunade was strange for the longest part of the evening. To be precise, she watched the orphan, now Senju, strangely.

..

Half an hour later, At the dinner table,

When Mito was talking about their Senju family register and reminding the small family how she needed to add Nono's name to it, Tsunade was sending scouting glares. Still…

Fortunately, Nawaki was long aware of Nono's thick skin. She couldn't be easily intimidated. So he didn't even worry when he stopped chewing on some braised pork and said, turning to Tsunade,

"What's with the long glares? If you keep this up, Nono will misunderstand and think you like girls..."

"...Or is that not a misunderstanding, perhaps?"

"..." Nono, who only understood chopsticks, was taught how to hold cutlery and use flatware by Mito. But as soon as Nawaki said, she stopped struggling with the fork she held and watched instead.

Mito wasn't much different. In the first place, though she was down to earth and knew what was important in life, the boy's grandma lived for the banter. Romantic banter, especially.

"Who knows…" Nobody had thin skin in the house. Especially not Tsunade when she replied, smirking, "...But I'm just examining my cute little sister now."

Nono turned to Mito with a weird expression. Her fingers drew the form of something square.

Mito nodded before Nono grabbed the resting slate next to her and wrote, *I like you very much too and admire you, Tsunade-sama.*

Tsunade chuckled and smiled at Nono, saying, "Nice, we both like each other. But drop the honorifics with me. I'm not one for those. Especially when you're family." Done saying, she turned to Nawaki teasingly, "See, she likes me too. Jealous much?"

"I'm not blind, thanks," Nawaki replied, rolling his eye. He knew that Tsunade and Nono were bantering; his new younger sister was most certainly one of Tsunade's fangirls. All girls were. Civilians or kunoichi were exactly the same in that regard.

Civilians and kunoichi esteemed Tsunade for three reasons: Her beauty, nobility, and strength.

Her publicly-celebrated and notoriously-acclaimed rack was another, if not the most talked-about-reason. Girls not older than eight and middle-aged fish-market hags wondered what Tsunade ate to have grown it so huge…So prominent...So rumor-birthing...

...To be fair, Nawaki also wished to know his sister's biological secret for inherently penis-rising reasons.

Though girls who used chakra and mastered it could perform the transformation jutsu to bamboozle guys with new, hormonally bogus gifts, the civilian-like hags and lolis couldn't...

Nawaki wasn't a scientist. But he was a sex detective and porn villain; he couldn't discount his sister's matter. Not when it could prove to have such a hefty bearing and unprecedented pertinence on his day-to-day happiness...

XX

'Ass or boobs?'

Wondering if he would ever develop new erotic traits in the future, the Senju prince considered. He was done wishing good night to Nono and going to Tsunade's room.

His sister's room was next to Nono's, and Nawaki was gazing at the maids at her door. The two were older than his little attendants at his own door, and they weren't especially attractive except for their respective assets.

"Are you here to see Tsunade-sama, Nawaki-sama? Or can we help you with something?"

One of the two maids standing there, the youngest, asked with a suggestive smile. She was called Chisaki Senju and Yukari's other close cousin.

The other cousin, Ichika— the oldest— was taking tonight's shift at his door because Yukari had to rest with all the genjutsu lectures.

Nawaki didn't have time to reply honestly because Tsunade snorted and opened the door exclaiming, "Stop playing around with the maids and get inside! We need to talk about something."

XX

Seconds later, After Nawaki was snatched up inside by Tsunade,

The maids were giggling outside the door when Nawaki was done arranging his black clothes. His princely bearing back, he scowled and asked, "What did you need me for in such a hurry?"

"You can seduce all the maids in the mansion if I care. Those lasses have always been here for you and your growing, future needs, but we need to discuss something important...I think I made a discovery." Tsunade sighed and answered.

"What discovery?" Nawaki asked impatiently. His cock was a little restless.

When he asked himself if he should make a gutsy move on his sister tonight, she announced, "It's about my [gambling heal] trait and mental illnesses...I think I might be able to heal myself from my phobias and perhaps even Nono from her muteness..."

"...The problem's, according to what I theorize, the skill works better when double-edged, though."

"What do you mean by double-edged?" Nawaki pretended and said. He wasn't surprised. Taking Nono in, he was counting on Tsunade to figure out some stuff he already had. He wasn't meddling or FBI-worthy enough to let a child inhale drugs or toxic substances.

Though she could use a tiny bit of his [beetle grass] for safer testing, Tsunade would have to take the sin for him...It'd make Nono stronger with even less risk anyway...Because she was born to be a medic, Nono was undoubtedly strongly gifted in the yang release.

The healing success aside, which mostly relied on Tsunade, Nono would only get strong if she didn't smoke the herbs like he was planning to do himself...He had a powerful yang release and the wood release. He was built differently from normal children and what was toxic to others was a joke to him...

But even if he wasn't born to fight poisons, old habits, especially from Earth, died hard...It wasn't his fault if the Inuzuka did business with the chill and grass-smoking Aburame in this life...

9