Aftermath
543 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all the villains were detained. The police and the medics were taking care of the aftermath of the situation. The police were responsible for acquire the statements of the kids, and the paramedics to perform the first aid on the hurt students.

A paramedic approached the seated ginger that was bathed in his own blood on the middle of the field next to the mangled goliath of a villain, that the police were trying to recover.

" Young man, can you hear me?" He said as he appraised the wounds of the red headed youngster. He noticed that all the cuts were closed and the blood was dried.

"Hm, I'm fine. Just get me to the recovery lady, I already performed the first aid on myself." Sekizan said. He was seated to concentrate to flex his muscles in a way that stopped his blood to flow out of bis body. Currently he could not move much.

The paramedic slowly accompanied the hurt student to the ambulance as he slowly walked with tired steps. Just before he entered the ambulance to get to the infermary, a police officer stopped him.

" Student. You were the one who fought the bird monster, I would like to get your statement on the matter." The police officer said, intent on getting answers.

Sekizan did not get to respond as All Might spoke from him.

" You can get your statement later, Scarlatti-shounen have fought hard and now is time for him to rest officer-san." He said with authority.

Sekizan just looked at this scene and decided to ignore all this nonsense. He was tired and it required to much focus to maintain his wounds closed for him to deign himself to give his time to this police officer. He entered the ambulance and got away.

___( interlude)____

In a room all the important staff of the UA was present to discuss the happenings of the USJ facility. Principal Nezu began the meeting.

" This invasion was 100% planned and the villains had inside information, and their target was all might. Apparently the bird monster was a quimera-like construction with the only purpose of existence to defeat all might." Nezu said, having got the documents about the autopsy of the Nomu.

" It's improbable though, if a student was able to defeat it, is much more probable that they were after the future generation, trying to cut the future problems in the bud." A professor said skeptically. The idea that a first year student beat a monster design to defeat the number one hero was too preposterous for him to consider.

" I was present in the moment of the fight. The monster was sure strong enough to make problems for All might. It had multiple quirks and they complemented each other." Aizawa in turn said his piece, he could not be silent when someone tried to take the merit of his student actions away.

" Yes. We have a video of the fight. Based on analyzes the monster had a super regeneration, shock nullification quirk and a strength enhancement quirk. It was a tank type of build." Nezu interrupted, adding more facts to the discussion.

" There's footage? Great, we can watch and analyze after we see all the happenings for ourselves."  Another person suggested.

Nezu proceeded to press a button on his desk, as if he expected this order of events from the beginning, making a giant screen descend from the ceiling.

Using a remote Nezu began to play the footage from the start, to the students first arriving in the USJ, from the villains exiting the portal.

When Sekizan began to knock out the mob of villains with ruthless precision a staff exclaimed in surprise.

" Look at that, the kid could easily defeat those villains but he chose to stab? I guess he stabbed the villains with his fingers, leaving them almost crippled and bleeding. This student is too ruthless and violent." A professor said, commenting on the mc cold blood in defeating villains.

The rest agreed with him, this studend was too heavy-handed, the facility with how he dispatched villains worried them about the character of the kid.

The video continued playing showing the scene where the mc threw eraser head away like a sack of potatoes after saving him from the Nomu's attack. Making some professors look a the underground hero with strange look.

It showed the quick and intense battle that Sekizan had, the absolute savagery and wildness that the ginger performed. It showed him using his especial moves, making someone question.

" What is the boy's quirk? He must have a strong one to contend with this monster." A professor said, a little uncomfortable with the image of the red head bathed in blood destroying the goliath that was designed to defeat the number one hero.

" On the contrary, the quirk of the boy is enhanced senses and nervous system. All of this are his martial arts. Apparently one he created to contend with the other heroes with more powerful quirks. He revealed to the recovery girl that his strength came primarily from his mastery of martial arts." Nezu said, surprising all the people present. Even Aizawa who was present on the fight could not have expected that all of that was just martial arts.

" That's impossible! He is just 15! He must have been lying, you should question him about his quirk, what kind of 15yo can create something like that?" A doubtful person affirmed.

" I will, but now we should discuss about the invasion." Nezu changed the topic.

The meeting continued, but the people could not wash the image of the blooded redhead with a manical grin above a destroyed monster, with his hair wet with his own blood and stuck on his face. They will never forget that image.

___(interlude)___

On a hospital bed a heavily bandaged youth was sitting in a cross legged position with his eyes closed. The room was silent until the door was blown open by a red haired lady, and she came barging in.

" Sekiii!~" Susan, the mother of our mc came in with tears in her green eyes.

" I heard what happened to you, are you alright son?" His father asked entering the room as well. He came as fast as he could after he got the call from the school.

" Yeah, are you fine baby?~" Susan said inspecting the body of our mc, as he opened his eyes.

" Hm, it is but a scratch. I'm already fine, the recovery lady is just waiting for me to recover my stamina for her to use her quirk on me, then I'm golden." He said calmly. He then look at his father and grinned.

" Guess what?" He asked, exited, almost like a little kid trying to show his parents a drawing he made at school.

Ryuji saw this and was surprised, his son rarely showed his emotions, normally having a stoic countenance on every day life, it's rare for him to show such expressions.

" What son? Did you get a girlfriend or something?" Ryuji jested. Trying to get some kind of reaction out of him, taking advantage of his emotional response.

"No. I did it. I performed the redirecting force in a real fight, after all these years I'm close to mastering that move." He responded completely ignoring his father attempt to make him embarrassed.

" You what!? You did it? How?" His father was surprised, that was something incredibly difficult to perform in training, in a real fight it's was almost impossible.

Sekizan could not respond as his mother got in the way of the conversation.

" Stop it! It's not the time to talk about your martial arts, you almost destroyed your body, it's time to rest, I'm not having it! No talk about this until you are better!" She shouted, exasperated. This two knuckle heads! Just thinking about martial arts all day. She wonders if she will get a granddaughter one day.

" Alright, alright." Ryuji said placatingly. She was right, it was not the time.

There was a knock on the door, making the three look a the cause of the sound. Two detectives were there one with a doglike face,and another one looking like he did not have slept for two days.

" Excuse me, I'm the chief of police Kenji Tsuragamae. I'm here to get the student Scarlatti statement about the events. This is detective Naomasa." He said introduciy himself and gesturing to the man by his side.

Sekizan looked at the two police officers and was annoyed. Those guys did not give him a break, but it's best to rip the band-aid fast and get this over with.

" Alright, just get this over with. Ask your questions." Sekizan said, calmly. Not showing his emotions on his face.

Detective Naomasa approached his bed and got a small notebook to get notes.

" Alright, you can start from the beginning. Don't skip any detail. I have time, just say what you find important to say." The detective said. Trying to ease the heavy atmosphere.

Sekizan proceeded to recount his side of the story and all his thought process during the events. After he recounted all of the events the recovery lady arrived in the room and proceeded to shoo the officers away.

" Ok officers, it's time to let the patient rest. I would appreciate if you can leave." She said with a amicable voice, but the voice did not leave room for argument.

" Ok, thank you for your cooperation. I wish you a full recovery." The two said to the kid, and proceeded to leave the room, closing the door on their way out.

After they left the doctor turned to our mc and said.

" Now that you rested it's time to heal you for real this time." She said. Not knowing that he was expecting this very moment.

Sekizan was excited for her to use the healing on him. After all the damage he got surely he will get much stronger than before reconstructing his torn muscles. Next time he was placed on that position he was gonna defeat the villain much more easily.

(An: ahh what a full day today. Got time just now to write, transition chapter after a important fight, the last chapter was a process to write used all my brain juice to come up with the fight progression. Leave me some stones so that I can recharge! 

Hope you guys are enjoying the story. You can share your ideas as well, I like to read your thoughts.)

25