Chapter 2: Vice Admiral Is Here
3.5k 0 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 2: Vice Admiral Is Here

'Basic data such as charm and physique can actually increase. There was not a such function before.'

Koch looked at the system data.

[Charm: A combination of temperament, demeanor and appearance.]

Charm [82+9=91]

'Hancock is a capable person, and Love-Love fruit is a very special Paramecia. She has the combat power and charm.'

[Physique: a combination of stamina, resilience, vitality and defense.]

Whitebeard is the strongest man but he was stabbed in the chest by his son in Marineford war, Shanks left arm was bitten off by the sea king and Garp was wounded by a common marine captain with normal axe. Without physique some strong people will also be injured by swords. Physique is innate and can't be trained.

But those who has strong Physique like Charlotte Linlin (Big Mom) and Kaido the King of the Beasts, normal attacks are useless against them.

Big Mom has natural strong Physique while Kaido who has enhanced physique and his devil fruit: Fish-Fish Fruit, Model Azure Dragon also has strong defense.

'Hancock's two younger sister Boa Marigold and Boa Sandersonia both ate Zoan devil fruit, and with the help of system my physique has also improved?'

Boa Marigold: Zoan Devil fruit - Snake-Snake Fruit: Model King Cobra

Boa Sandersonia: Zoan Devil fruit - Snake-Snake Fruit: Model Anaconda

[Physique: 12+5=17]

[Physique: 17+5=22]

'The highest limit is 100, Big Mom physique data should be lower than 100 but can be close. Ordinary people have only one chance to increase their physique and that is by eating Zoan devil fruit but I have countless times I just need to recruit someone with Zoan devil fruit'

Having new member with Zoan devil fruit will increase Koch physique and paramecia and logia gave Koch the fruit abilities (Only limited abilities just like Hancock devil fruit only increase his charm) but it doesn't end here, there is also another effect and that is Achievement points.

[Achievement points: 38,000/100,000 points.]

'Invading the Holy Land Mariejois and liberating all the slaves gave me huge achievement points.' Koch smile.

[Achievement points: the overall strength of the pirates, the overall bounty of the pirates and the overall influence of the pirates.]

[Achievement points has crossed 30,000 points.]

[Reward: Ship Spirit]

[Achievement point: 38,000/100,000]

[Next Reward: One hour of invincible defense for the pirate ship every day.]

This is the Achievement point effect, every time Koch cross Achievement limit he Gain a special ability.

'Reward: Ship Spirit!'

"Spirit." Koch's eyes lit up, this is good stuff.

This is ship spirits, that appeared almost exclusively on the Going Merry in the original book, helped the Straw Hat Crew tremendously, saving them from the desperate situation of death. The Going Merry was just an ordinary boat but due to the ship spirit the ship play an unimaginable role.

'After we built a good pirate ship, we can extract the ship's spirit." Koch is happy in his heart.

Koch take another look at the achievement point next level reward. The next level needs to reach 100,000 points.

'Reward: One hour of invincible defense for the pirate ship every day.'

The pirate ship has one hour of invincible defense every day. During the invincible defense time any attack or any strong person cannot threaten the ship. This is an amazing reward for Koch and his future crew member especially weak member or support member.

All functions of the system in the final analysis are to create a powerful pirate crew. The more members of the pirate crew, the stronger Koch become. The greater the influence of the Pirates, the more achievement points and the richer the rewards.

So when he found out Fisher Tiger was going to invade The Holy Land Mariejois and free the Celestial Dragons slaves, how can he miss such a great opportunity. Naturally, Koch would not let it go. Good harvest, Koch is in a good mood.

After checking the system, Koch focused on the outside, eh?

His fingers moved and he fell warm and soft touch when he look down he make eye contact with Hancock, Hands held together. Looking at each other at close range, Hancock felt her heart beat fast, and her face suddenly blushed.

"Sister, Koch-san, what happened?"

The two younger sisters behind Hancock stepped forward and asked.

"Sister how.... I.... you..."

The two younger sisters stuttered.

"I...the weather is nice today..." Hancock face suddenly blushed and she took away her hand.

Koch charm is irresistible it is more than 90 points there is no any second person with such charm and the fact that he just save them from the Celestial Dragons, and willing to take them into his crew that make the three Hancock sisters obsessed.

...….

'Splash...'

The sound break the tranquil atmosphere, when they look back they see a marine warship is catching  up to them.

"No, Marine is catching up." Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold were afraid, they doesn't want to go back to that hell.

The warship is approaching quickly.

"Don't panic… we are still safe… Koch will save us..." Hancock glanced at Koch her voice became smaller like a mosquito only she could hear it.

In the Holy Land Mariejois, Hancock has seen with her own eyes how Koch had taken down hundreds of marines and guard and led hundreds of slaves out of the castle and took them to ships and escaped from hell.

"Look like marine caught up?" Koch look back at the bow of the warship. There is a graceful figure hugging her chest and looking at Koch, they look each other in the eyes.

Boom!

She stepped on the bow of the ship and jump and the entire warship is cocked.

She crossed the sea hundreds of meters and landed on the Koch boat, with slightly bent long legs and slowly stood up straight.

She is a slender woman with red lipstick, long curly black hair that is tied back, and a mole on the right side of her face below her mouth. She also possesses a black spider tattoo on her left thigh. She is wearing a Marine coat on her shoulders like a cape, and her sleeves have pink cuffs and the epaulettes are pink. She look over Hancock and the others coldly.

"It's Marine powerhouse, Vice Admiral Momousagi Gion" Boa Marigold spit out her identity in panic.

Although they were slave and don't know many things from outside but there was also an exchange of information between slaves. In recent years they have also heard about the new generation's strongest women named Momousagi Gion within Marine. She is the monster within new generation of Marine and possess the qualifications to become an Admiral.

"For the crime of helping Fisher Tiger in the invasion of the Holy Land Mariejois and causing chaos and burning the Holy Land Mariejois you are arrested." Momousagi looked at Koch calmly and slowly drew out the famous meito sword called Konpira, crushing it down with a terrifying momentum and the whole ship sank several meters down.

 

You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

57