Chapter 6: Do you want to join my crew?
2.3k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 6: Do you want to join my crew?

Sabaody Archipelago

"Clothes, trousers, shoes... Koch likes to eat grilled meat, especially the meat from the Sea Kings, and the barbecue grill set."

Hancock is busy in shopping.

"Sister." The two Boa sisters looked at Hancock and are speechless, she bought everything for the Koch only, all the cloth and necessary stuff are for male only.

"Sister, don't we also need clothes?"

"It's ok we can wash our cloth and wear them." Hancock said to her sisters without looking at them she is still busy shopping for her captain.

"But we don't even have a change of clothes. You bought almost 30 sets clothes for captain, but you didn't even bought single set for us" The two sisters complained.

Hancock was silent for a few seconds "Then I'll buy you a set, just one set."

"What about you, sister?"

"I don't need it." Hancock continued to search the store for items that Koch could use.

'I need to buy everything that can be useful for koch' Hancock thought and went to next store.

.....

A group of Marines rushed out from the Sabaody Archipelago Marine Base.

"The order came from the headquarter, everyone who arrived at the Sabaody Archipelago last night and today must be arrested and stripped of their clothes. If there is a mark of "Flying Dragon's Hoof", they will be caught immediately, and if not, they will be released."

The leader is The Marine veteran Vice Admiral Onigumo.

"Start searching we need to catch all those criminals"

.....

The other side of Sabaody Archipelago.

Gion threw a group of pirates into the sea and look carefully at the ship.

"This ship has just been built, it's alright we can use this for sometime" Gion nodded in satisfaction.

'Pele Pele Pele Pele Pele

Pele Pele Pele Pele Pele

Pele Pele Pele Pele Pele'

Gion look at the den den mushi that keep ringing in her hand, she knew it was from the headquarter.

'Kacha'

On the other side of the den den mushi, Sengoku was silent for a few seconds before trying to keep his tone calm and asked, "Vice Admiral Gion, how is the situation, have you caught the criminal Koch?"

Sengoku was in his office at Marine headquarters, with several teacups broken under his feet, he was furious, he was scolded by the Five Elders just now.

The Five Elders gave Marine an order to catch or kill Koch and Fisher Tiger within 24 hours. If they let Koch and Fisher Tiger to get away the reputation of Marines and World Government will go down.

But in the vast sea, how can it be so easy to find a single person in only one day, Sengoku can only pin his hopes on Gion, who chased after Koch immediately after the incident.

"I haven't caught up yet." Gion replied in a sad tone.

"Then where are you now?"

"It should be in the sea near Conch Island."

Sengoku quickly checked the map, Conch Island, located in the initial sea area of ​​New World. Not much different from what he had expected.

Sengoku was sure Koch will sail towards the New World. Due to the influence of Big Mom, Kaido and Whitebeard the control of marine in the New World is very weak, and with new world weird climate and the sea full of high rank pirates, it is difficult for Marine to hunt down on a large scale.

"Gion, go after him but don't loose the track and I will send troops to support you immediately."

"No." Gion refused.

"I have Koch's Vivre card, I will caught up to him soon and I will definitely bring him back, But Fleet Admiral Sengoku can you promise me one thing, Is it okay to just imprison him and not put to death?" Gion asked in sad voice.

Sengoku at headquarters breathed a sigh of relief, Gion made such a request in such a tone of voice, which reassured him, Gion didn't betrayed the marines.

"Okay, I promise you, I will definitely save him but he will be put in Impel Down. After you catch him inform me first" Sengoku put down the den den mushi.

If he can he will kill Koch as soon as possible, after what Koch has done, there is only death waits him, Not only Koch death strengthen Marine reputation it will also make Five Elders satisfied.

The Chief of Staff Tsuru, who was listening silently said, "Don't worry about it now, I suspect that Gion will not violate Marine's justice for Koch's sake."

Sengoku admitted his mistake: "I thought too much."

Thinking about it carefully, Gion really has no possibility of betrayal. She is the next generation that Marine focuses on training.

Although she has just become Vice Admiral but she is the strongest Vice Admiral. They are training her with the qualification to become an Admiral. In the future it is possible that she will become a female Admiral who has never been seen in a hundred years, and to become Admiral is to become the highest commander of Marine, no one is going to throw away such great opportunity.

"Even if it is her real brother, she will catch him" Sengoku didn't believe that she will leave Marine for Koch.

.....

Sabaody Archipelago

"Koch, what are you going to do?" Rayleigh stared at Koch: "Your future path is nothing but a hell."

Rayleigh was worried for Koch. The road ahead is difficult to walk, but it is not impossible.

"Then it is more interesting." Koch laughed.

Rayleigh lost his mind for a moment. With such smile and such tone, he seemed to see a shadow.

Yes, Roger also laughed like that, whenever they were having difficulties in their journeys Roger would just laugh it off and move forward.

"Little brother, not to mention Marine, there are also many bounty hunter and big pirate like Big Mom, Kaido and whitebeard, the sea is not so easy, it is best to recruit some experienced subordinates first." Shakky passed on her experience to Koch. Sailing in New World alone is very difficult.

"After what I have done the world government and marines are crazy to kill me, who dares to follow me?"

"That's not necessarily true. Now your reputation in the sea is incredible. I don't know how many people admire you. As long as you say a word, I believe that many people are willing to follow you." Shakky said seriously: "Even I am a little moved."

"Oh? Then are you willing to join my pirate group?" Koch took the opportunity to invite.

Shakky, she is no ordinary person she once sailed under the Rocks Pirate, she was a strong pirate with a bounty of over 500 million and that was 25 years ago. There ane not many female pirate as strong as her.

A faint light appeared around her body at this moment which indicates that she is willing to join the crew.

Only Koch can see the light, this light is one of the system function, when someone willingly want to join the crew the light appear around them, if a person want to join their crew but their main purpose is to harm him or any crew member there will be no light but when one truly want to join the crew from their heart there will be bright light around them.

To become a member of Koch pirate crew there are some condition.

The first condition is they must be female.

Only when female member are joined on his crew he will get their strength and bonus from the system, male member will only gave negative benefits.

The second condition is they must join the crew willingly.

Only when the female member join the crew willingly Koch get bonus.

The shimmering light around Shakky means she is sincere and meets condition to join the crew.

Thank you for reading.. You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

43