Chapter 10: Ship Spirit.
1.9k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 10: Ship spirit.

Three days later, Koch and his group can see the outline of Water 7 in the horizon.

"Gion, Marine didn't put a bounty on you?" Koch looked at the latest bounty list.

Koch's bounty which was 440 million is raised to 500 million Beri.

The three Boa sisters have been placed on a bounty list.

Boa Hancock: Bounty of 80 million Beri.

Boa Sandersonia: Bounty of 20 million Beri.

Boa Marigold: Bounty of 18 million Beri.

His Achievement points was also increased by more than 3,000 points

He was looking forward to Gion bounty, he was sure she will get bounty of at least 100 million beri which can increase his Achievement points but, the Marine didn't put bounty on her,

"There's no way Marine hasn't found out about your betrayal yet?" Koch looked at Gion. "Does Marine still have hope for you?"

Gion speculated: " They are afraid of losing face, they don't want to let the world know that a marine betrayed them, and they don't want people to know that the main culprit for Holy Land invasion was actually a marine."

'Look like she will not have any bounty for a while but marine can't keep this secret forever and when it is exposed the impact will be even greater, maybe then she will het bounty and it will be very high, Achievement points are very important to me'

An they get near to the island, Koch looked at the huge silhouette of the water 7 in the distance.

"Let's split up, Hancock take your sisters and continue to buy supplies but remember but don't just buy for me." Koch told Hancock.

"You're the captain, you're not supposed to~~" Hancock whispered.

Koch said helplessly: " We won't be buying supplies again in a short time, everyone needs clothes and other daily necessity, you also need too, you can't just think about me, I prefer you to dress in beautiful dress, so buy some beautiful clothes for yourself too, like cheongsam"

Right now Hancock is wearing men's clothes and they are somewhat loose.

"Cheongsam" Hancock blinked, it turns out that Koch likes me to wear a cheongsam.

"I see." Hancock was motivated.

"also buy some clothes from various design and various occupational uniform, so that we can disguise our identity." Koch instructed seriously.

Gion couldn't help but pinch koch's hand from behind.

'Is it only for disguise? This little pervert.'

"Hide your identity, it takes time to build a boat." Koch reminded Hancock, who was wearing a hat, after docking she left with her sisters.

Koch and Gion also went towards Galley-la company, they both were carrying a huge bag, there should be atleast one billion Beri, Koch want to built a ship even better than thousand sunny. To built their dream ship they must find Iceburg who has not become the mayor yet and franky.

.....

Inside the office of Galley-la company.

"The main structure of the pirate ship must uses Adam's Treasure Tree, there should be at least 100 separate bedrooms, a big and better training room, swimming pool, study room, leisure room...and other essential."Koch start to describe this dream ship to Iceburg.

Iceburg who learned about Koch's identity, consider this task the biggest challenge of his life.

"Mr. Koch, after meeting these conditions and coupled with the huge weapon system, the weight will be heavy, and will be huge impact on the speed."

"We don't need the weapon systems, no cannons but can you make the ship that dive under the sea for short peroid of time it is also better if the ship can fly a certain distance in an instant burst." Koch want the ship bigger and better than thousands sunny.

(TN : Koch also asked Iceburg to make the ship drivable on land too and Iceburg also make it possible but it was never mention how it was possible and it was also never used so I will remove that for now, if needed I can add that function later)

Let's increase its speed by sacrificing the cannons and with Adam wood it will be strong, it can dive under water and fly for short distance this will be the best ship ever created.

Icebury took a quick note in his notebook, Koch all requests are recorded, but he still have no idea how to create such ship, he was thinking about calling franky, only franky can do this type of work with his crazy ideas and this ship can be possible.

"Mr. Koch, what are the requirements for the color of the boat?"

"The whole body is vermilion red."

"Mr. Koch, it will take about ten days. It will take time to buy enough Adam Treasure wood."

Koch nodded and left the shipyard.

After Koch left enough Beri for the construction of the ship, Iceburg contacted Franky immediately.

"I'm not interested, I said that I won't make boats for pirates again. Have you forgotten how Mr. Tom died?"

"Franky, this time we are building ships for Koch. He is the first person to dare to invade the world government. Are you sure you won't come?"

Franky was silent for a few seconds "then count me in, I will use my lifelong skills to build this ship."

.....

After leaving the Galley-la company, Koch looked at Momousagi Gion, the latter shook her head. Looks like there are no spies in water 7 right now.

Time flies. Ten days passed in a blink of an eye.

In the docking area.

A red ship was docked, the ship can be one of the beautiful ship anyone has ever seen.

"It's so beautiful." The three Boa sisters watched excitedly at the boat.

Every detail is perfect to the ultimate.

The sea's best shipbuilding tean with best technology, coupled with Koch's unknown wealth, they creates a perfect pirate ship.

Koch went forward and touch the ship.

'Extract ship spirit'

Koch extracted the ship spirit which was rewarded by the system and placed it on the pirate ship.

"This is my home, it is so beautiful." The people around the ship vaguely heard the happy voice of a young girl.

Gion looked at the pirate ship in astonishment.

Did she hear it wrong?

Franky's face changed greatly, he looked at the pirate ship in disbelief, and spit out tremblingly: "Ship Spirit? This is impossible."

Thank you for reading... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

41