Chapter 12: Three Headed Baskerville.
1.9k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 12: Three Headed Baskerville.

Marine Headquarter Marineford...

Sengoku Office...

Sengoku and Tsuru are finally having a break after stressful day.

"Sengoku, what are you going to do about Gion?" Tsuru knew Gion has already betrayed the marines and had become a pirate with Koch.

Sengoku looked at Tsuru and loss for a moment.

It's been half a month after the invasion of The Holy Land and there is still no news about Gion, they can already guess what was going on.

The appearance of Koch in the Sabaody Archipelago caused serious suspicion to Sengoku.

The next day, an abandoned warship was found in the sea, and it was determined that it was the same one that Momousagi Gion had taken before, but the warship alone cannot directly determine Gion's betrayal, may be she was in danger.

But on the warship, they found Gion's Marine uniform without and damage, the warship was also completely fine without any damage or any sign of attack.

And after some investigation it was found that, In the past three months Gion had taken many eternal pose through various channels from marine Headquarter and other small marine bases. And she also took her vivre card from the marineford without any explanation.

After a marine become Rear Admiral, Marine will create vivre card for them. It was to protect them, when their life was in danger, marine could send troops for help easily following the vivre card and also to capture the marine that betrayed the world government.

After the investigation was done, all the signs points towards Gion's betrayal. Momousagi Gion had betrayed the marines and followed Koch.

Sengoku after learning about Gion's betrayal, he was so angry that he couldn't eat for three days.

"Sengoku, it won't take long before everyone will realise her betrayal." Tsuru reminded Sengoku.

When it was confirmed that Momousagi Gion has betrayed the marines, Sengoku concealed the news, except for the Chief of Staff Tsuru, he did not tell anyone else.

He was concerned about the after effect, he was afraid of instability in the marines and he also don't know how to reveal this news to the Five Elders, he don't know how to face the world government.

If the World Government knew all of this and knew that the first culprit in the invasion of the Holy Land was with Marine's Vice Admiral Gion, marine would lose the trust of the World Government. As a Fleet Admiral, he didn't dare to think about the result. He couldn't sleep all night, and his hair has started to turned white.

'It's been almost half a month I can't hide it anymore. Momousagi Gion is very famous in the marines. There is no news for half a month, and there are already some marine asking about her, especially Tokikake.'

"Koch must be caught before it is too late." Sengoku's face turn dark.

Only after Koch was caught will the impact of Gion betrayal can be minimized and it will also be easy to explain to the Five Elders.

"Fortunately, this bastard didn't dare to do anything in past half a month, otherwise I wouldn't be able to hide about Gion betrayal to world government" Sengoku glanced at Koch's wanted poster coldly. 'But now, I am afraid it will be too late'

.....

Enies Lobby Courthouse.

Three-Headed Baskerville is the presiding judge of the Enies Lobby who is going to judge the criminals.

(TN: I was searching in onepiece fandom about this 3 headed guy and found that each head has different name and diffrent age.

The first head is named 'Bas' and is 48 years old.

Second head is named 'and', who is 53 years old

Third head is named 'kerville' who is 42 years old....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!)

All the audience in this trial are group of reporters from different small and major newspapers in the sea, they are specially invited by the World Government and asked to record everything that will happen today and then spread the results of the trial to all parts of the sea as quickly as possible.

.....

"Shota, born on Deco Island, is bloodthirsty, and has committed the evil deed of destroying the village. The judgment is as follows, execution!"

The presiding judge, the three-headed Baskerville, judged a strong bearded man below.

The strong man named Shota struggled desperately, but his limbs were tightly handcuffed and chained in a cage, his mouth was sealed with tape, and he had no way to speak.

The reporter take a quick photo of this scene and record the outcome of the trial. Some reporters couldn't help but complain. This kind of judgment is really disgusting. Can this even called judgment?

And they have heard of Shota's name. He used to be a hero in his hometown who protected his hometown. Afraid of the invasion of pirates in his hometown, he went out to sea and chased pirates all his life he never indiscriminately kill anyone.

But he had bad luck, he was caught by Celestial Dragons and became a slave and now he has become a wicked criminal.

"Come here, take him to the execution platform and execute him." The presiding judge ignored Shota's angry eyes.

This is what the world government wants people to see, the world government wants to tell the world that they are not slaves but criminals, marines captured them for the sake of stability and peace of the sea.

To improve the reputation of the world government and the marines, the world government don't care weather these people are evil or not, and these people have no right to speak.

"Next person."

Two marine bring an iron cage, a crying little girl was locked in the iron cage, and her mouth was also sealed with tape.

"Koala."

The reporters looked at the crying little girl and then at the presiding judge. 'Such a small girl, what fake charges are you going to press?'

"Koala, who is only nine years old, has the blood of demons. She poisoned her parents when she was young. When she was about to poison the villagers, she was discovered by the World Government. To avoid mass casualties, she was caught, she committed an unforgivable crime. The judgment is as follows, execution"

Koala curled up in the cage, whimpering, tears streaming down her face, she looked at the reporters with pleading eyes.

'Please help me.' Koala is so scared.

Some reporters couldn't bear and turn their heads.

This is World government stronghold, how can they intervene, if they do anything they will be declared as criminal as well.

"Next!" The presiding judge turned into the most ruthless and cruel executioner.

Koala was violently pulled out of the cage by two Marines, pulled by chains, and dragged her to the execution platform.

"woooo-"

Koala struggled desperately, her fingers gripping the cracks in the floor, blood was dripping from her fingers but could not change the outcome.

The reporters watched helplessly as Koala was taken to the execution stand.

"What a disgusting place."

Suddenly, a cold voice echoed in the courtroom.

"Who?"

The presiding judge's face changed greatly, and he looked at the reporters angrily.

The reporters were also stunned. 'Although we also think this is a disgusting place but, we don't dare to say it.'

"This kind of dirty places does not need to exist."

As a cold light passed, the presiding judge three heads were cut off at the same time, and they died without knowing whose hands they died.

"It's Koch!"

The reporter stared dumbfounded at Koch who is standing on the court.

Thank you for reading.... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

45