Chapter 15: Marine’s Betrayal?
1.8k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(TN: Thank you guys for supporting, if you do like this fan-fiction please leave a review, that will be helpful..)

CH 15: Marines's betrayal?

Many people were reading the newspaper with shocking expression.

"Enies Lobby was destroyed!"

"The Secret of the Invasion of the Holy Land, was it done by Marine?, Marine Vice Admiral Momousagi Gion joined Koch's Sun and Moon Pirates and became Vice Captain."

"Koch, who had disappeared for half a month reappear and destroy Enies Lobby. What the hell is Marine doing for half a month?, Do they even want to catch Koch?"

"Marine went to New World to catch Koch but he was in paradise, what are these Marine doing? Don't tell me that Marine are supporting Koch?"

The major newspapers spread the news about Enies Lobby to all over the sea through the news-coo birds.

All kinds of shocking titles, and the incident releated to koch, shocked the sea.

Many people from the sea were stunned from the news, they just feel that the speculation of the newspapers are very reasonable.

"Koch, I had never heard of such a person before. With such strength and such achievements, it is impossible for him not to be famous. It turns out that he is related to Marine and is a strong man secretly trained by Marine?"

"It turned out to be Marine's plan to invade The Holy Land and wipe out the Enies Lobby that checks and balances Marine headquarters."

"As expected of the resourceful fleet Admiral sengoku, he is too smart."

"Marine had a showdown with World Government, they are breaking up."

"The world is about to change."

Marine's reputation suddenly increased a lot. Marines were very popular in the sea, there is not any other organisation that catch pirate and help normal people, the only thing that people hate about Marines is that Marines support World Government and they also support Celestial Dragons.

But now when the newspaper says that Marine and World Government are breaking up, they are happy and supporting the Marines.

.....

New World, Whitebeard Pirates.

"Pops, is Marine really falling apart with the world government."

"Something like this never happen in hundred of years, is the world really going to change."

Marco and other commanders gathered together excitedly, once Marine goes to war with World Government, the life of pirates will be better, and the sea will become a paradise for pirates.

"Gu ra ra ra ra ra.....fake, these are completely fake news, Sengoku is the most loyal Marine to the world Government, he will never betray them." Whitebeard shook his head and threw away the newspaper, writing nonsense that will never be true.

"It turned out to be fake." Marco and the others commanders were a little disappointed if it was true then how nice that would be.

"If it has nothing to do with the Marine that means, invading the Holy Land and destroying the Enies Lobby is what Koch did on his own."

The commanders couldn't help exclaiming.

"This guy is insane, another crazy pirate is on the sea."

"Invading the Holy Land and destroying the Enies Lobby is a crazy thing that no one has dared to do in the past."

"Not only he dare to invade the Holy Land he destroy the Enies Lobby, even I can't help admiring him."

This group of monster commanders has a rare expression of admiration.

Whitebeard couldn't help but look at the wanted poster of Koch.

"Gu ra ra ra ra ra, interesting boy, I don't know if he have a chance to come to the New World alive."

.....

As an old rival, Whitebeard was absolutely certain that Sengoku would not betray the World Government, but others can't tell the difference.

The news that Marine is going to betray the world government and start a war flooded the sea.

"It's no wonder that Marine seems to have dispatched their entire army to encircle Koch, but they has found nothing for half a month. It turns out that the two sides are acting."

"Tsk tsk tsk, the world government is about to cry."

.....

Holy Land Mariejois.

Five Elders are reading the newspaper, Five pairs of eyes were open wide, a strip of angry blue veins appeared on their forehead, their eyes were burning with anger.

Has Marine really betrayed them?, thinking about the possibility they began to panic.

"Vice Admiral Gion betrayed and the Holy Land was invaded. It turned out to be a combination of inside and outside people. What is this Koch's true identity? There was no such person before, and suddenly he appeared. Is he also a Marine? are these newspaper correct?"

The angry roar of the Five Elders echoed in the Holy Land.

"Let Sengoku, and all Marine Admiral, come to the Holy Land at once!"

The Five Elders were panicked, this matter is big, If Marine betrays them, the world government will loses its domination of the sea.

"If they dare not to come, it proves that Marine cannot be trusted anymore."

A murderous look rose in the eyes of the Five Elders, Untrustworthy Marine Admiral, they can only die.

.....

Marineford. Sengoku's Office.

Sengoku is sitting on his chair with grim face, as soon as he learned that the Enies Lobby was attacked, he immediately sent Marine troops to the Enies Lobby.

"Cunning guy, actually dare to fool us, he didn't go to the New World at all." Sengoku felt like he was played by a young man in the palm of his hand.

"Momousagi Gion also appeared, and her betrayal was exposed. No, I can't stay here, I have to go and catch him myself. I can't let him escape today, I must catch him. Otherwise I cannot explained this incident to the Five Elders."

Sengoku's face was dark, and his body was full of killing intent. Without wasting any time he went towards Enies lobby.

.....

Enies lobby.

Sengoku just came to Enies Lobby but instead of island all he could see is destruction, whole Enies Lobby was completely destroyed.

Enies Lobby is gone.

"Where is Koch and his crew gone?" Sengoku asked Aokiji.

Aokiji reluctantly spread his hands: " When we arrived all the people have long since disappeared. After searching for dozens of miles, there is no trace of Koch at all."

Sengoku gritted his teeth.His eyes were red, Koch ran away again and they couldn't even find them after searching the whole area.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku, we Marine, are we really going to fight the World Government?" Aokiji suddenly approached and asked Sengoku in a low voice.

"Kuzan, do you know what you're talking about, just with your words, I can send you into Impel down." Sengoku was startled and looked around in a panic, but luckily there was no one else.

"Mr. Sengoku, I didn't say it, it was in the newspaper." Aokiji handed Sengoku the latest newspaper.

Sengoku looked down quickly and read the newspaper, his head start to hurt, and he was terrified, even the Admirals are not trusting him what will happen to the normal marines.

"Mr. Sengoku, Lord Five Elders ordered, please invite all the high-ranking Marines to go to the Holy Land for a meeting without delay." The World government issued an order that could not be refused.

Sengoku's face was ashen, and finally turned pale with fear, and his scalp was numb, he was in a cold sweat thinking about the meeting.

Thank you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

46