Chapter 18: Marine’s conspiracy.
1.8k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 18: Marine's conspiracy.

Its been almost a month since the incident at The Holy Land, and half a month since the incident at Enies Lobby.

Somewhere in the sea.

'New Dawn', Sun and Moon Pirates.

Captain: Koch (Combat Power: 212,681) (Low level Admiral strength.)

Vice-Captain: Momousagi Gion (Combat Power: 160,123) (Vice Admiral level strength.)

Administrator: Boa Hancock (Combat Power: 15,823)

Helmsman: Boa Sandersonia (Combat Power: 3125)

Helmsman: Boa Marigold (Combat Power: 2868)

Non-staff Intelligence Officer: Shakky (Combat Power: 61,454)(Koch only gets: 30,727)

Apprentice Pirate: Koala (Power: 15)

'As a slave Koala was treated very poorly and is very weak but with good food and some nutrition she will get better and stronger soon.' Koch look at Koala who was eating food.

Koch's combat power just crossed 212,000. with his current combat power he can fight Marine Admiral for a while, the three Marine's Admirals combat power rank from 280k to 300k right now.

Koch watch Hancock with satisfaction as she is training with Gion and learning haki. In just one month Hancock increase her combat power by five thousand and her sisters also increase their combat power but not by much.

Momousagi Gion's combat power has also improved, but not as fast as Hancock, Hancock is in a stage of rapid growth.

She will have the combat power of Shichibukai in another one to two year.

Koch decide to take rest, suddenly he saw a white bird flying in the sky.

.....

Almost half a month has passed since the Enies Lobby event and the focus of the sea is still on him.

In the newspaper, it was recorded that yesterday, Sengoku attended an event in the Holy Land with the Five Elders, breaking the rumors that Marine was at odds with the World government.

But the world government already lost their dignity which is hard to earn back. For half a month, world government had become a joke of the sea.

As for the perpetrators, Koch and his crew, their bounty was raised by world government.

Koch: Bounty of 630 million Beri.

Momousagi Gion: Bounty of 480 million Beri.

Boa Hancock: Bounty 102 million Beri.

Boa Sandersonia: Bounty of 30 million Beri.

Boa Marigold: Bounty of 25 million Beri.

Marine didn't know that koala is also a crew member if they knew they would surely give Koala a bounty.

Plus Shakky's bounty of  540 million Beri, which was from twenty years ago.

The total bounty of Sun and Moon crew is 1,807,000,000 Beri and with such bounty, Sun and Moon Pirates crew already belongs to the top class pirate crew.

Koch is in a good mood right now, after the Enies Lobby incident and their high bounty, Koch also got high amount of Achievement Points.

After Koala joined the crew member, Koala didn't give much combat power to Koch but she did gave 1000 Achievement Points, when a new member is joined to the crew he will at least 1000 extra Achievement Points.

[Achievement point: 94,320/100,000]

Koch Achievement points have reached more than 94,000 and it is getting closer to the next reward and only around 5000 points are needed, which he can get by doing nothing, the influence of both Holy Land and Enies Lobby incident has not completely dissipated, he was still getting Achievement Points and within five days his Achievement Points will cross hundred thousand.

He was getting around one thousand Achievement Points per day from the chaos he has created.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

The den den mushi suddenly rang, it was call from shakky.

'Kacha'

"Shakky, how are you doing?" Koch asked after picking up the den den mushi.

"I am doing absolutely fine but looks like you have created quite a headache for the world government."

"Hahaha, did something happen?" Koch asked, shakky will only call them when something big is happening in the sea.

Shakky's voice came from the other side of the den den mushi "Koch, I just got the news that many pirates from all over the first half of the Grand Line are going to cocos island, it is said that a Devil Fruit has appeared there."

"Devil Fruit?" Koch is shocked, just what kind of Devil Fruit can affect the entire first half of the Grand Line?

"Yes, it is rumored to be a Zoan Devil Fruit and not just any ordinary Zoan fruit but Mythical Zoan 'Tori-Tori no Mi model Phantom Phoenix"

Koch was shocked again. 'I knew about Phoenix fruit but that belong to Marco from Whitebeard pirates and Marco is still alive so where does this second Phoenix fruit came from. I have watch and read both anime and manga but there was never any talk about second Phoenix fruit.'

"Why would anyone release the news about such powerful fruit? If I get this type of Devil Fruit I will immediately ate it myself or gave it to my crew or I can sell it at high price, releasing the news about the fruit doesn't make any sense." Koch knew something is wrong.

Mythical Zoan Devil Fruits are the most rare Devil fruits in the sea they are even rarer and expensive than logia Devil Fruits, so how can anyone resist the temptation of not taking the fruit for themself.

"This Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit was discovered by Pegasus Pirates , when they found the fruit, it was locked inside a transparent box which seemed to be made of diamond and the box was chained by seastone which cannot be opened by any ordinary means, the captain went to locksmith to open the box and was exposed." Shakky explain the information in detail.

After listening to Shakky detail information, everything look normal and nothing look suspicious but Koch knew about 'One Piece' from his previous life and he knew there was not anyone with Phoenix fruit except Marco.

The seastone chain was not indestructible and anyone with high level of Armament Haki can easily destroy the lock.

According to Shakky almost all the pirates from paradise are going to cocos island and there will surely be a huge war for this Devil Fruit. So anyone who get this fruit should be strong and also famous character from the original manga, but there was not such character, something is...no, everything about this Devil Fruit seem suspicious.

"Koch, such a Devil Fruit is a must are you interested?" Shakky asked, she want Koch to get this fruit, with Koch talent and with this Phoenix fruit, she belive Koch will become a monster who can compare with kaido and Whitebeard in the future.

Koch didn't answer her question but instead asked her. "Shakky, any news about Garp, Sengoku and three Admirals? Where are they? What are they doing?" Koch suspect that this is Marine doing.

"Koch, do you suspect this is Marine's conspiracy?" Shakky was smart, she immediately understand Koch's purpose.

"Kizaru is chasing the Sun Pirates right now in the New World, Aokiji is sitting in the Holy Land Mariejois as a guard and Sengoku only showed up in the Holy Land yesterday. I don't know about Garp's movements for the time being. It seems that Akainu has not shown up for many days."

Case solved, Akainu must be waiting on the cocos island.

"Koch, I think it is not Marine's conspiracy, how can those cheap bastards willing to take out such top grade Devil Fruit." When shakky heard the news of this Devil Fruit, even she was tempted to take it for herself.

"No, I am sure this is Marine's conspiracy." Koch was certain.

"Then you should not go to cocos island, Akainu is a very crazy guy, he will do anything to kill you." Shakky said.

But Koch already have the idea to capture this Mythical Devil Fruit.

Thank you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

43