Chapter 27: I Have A Plan.
1.6k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 27: I Have A Plan.

Unknown sea.

Doflamingo, who had already flown away, stopped in the sky an took out den den mushi to call Kaido.

Kaido, who learned of the situation, cursed in frustration.

"What a pity, it was such a great Devil Fruit." Kaido lamented the loss of the fruit.

"There is still a chance. Gion was besieged by Akainu and will surely die. After death, the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit will reappear." Doflamingo appeased Kaido, He only heard the sound of drinking from the other side of the phone.

"Joker, as long as this fruit appears, find it for me immediately, otherwise...."

Doflamingo is quit arrogant in the sea but when facing Kaido he doesn't dare to show his arrogance.

The den den mushi hangs up, Depressed kaido continue to drink.

Kaido looked at the Koch's bounty poster placed in front of him, a hint of contempt appeared on his face.

"Don't go messing around, if you don't have strength."

He then looked at the bounty poster of Gion, "If she can escape, that will be great, I will have the opportunity to take her as my subordinate."

.....

Sabaody Archipelago.

Because of the location, this island can get the first-hand news of the sea as soon as possible.

The major newspapers published the information that Koch has appeared to snatch the fruit, and Akainu appeared to catch him.

Shakky, who was reading the newspaper, was stunned.

"Why? Koch has already noticed Marine's conspiracy, why did he went?"

Rayleigh frowned slightly: "Koch is in trouble."

The power of Akainu is well known, he want to save him but the distance is too far.

"It is hard to escape from Akainu but he will manage to escape." Shakky prayed for her captain.

Rayleigh shook his head, to escape from Akainu is easier said than done, the possibility is too low.

People who got this news thought, Koch will be killed by Akainu, and few newspaper already published that Koch is dead.

But, just few hours later, the latest newspaper once again published information on the great reversal.

"He manage ran away?" Kaido, who was drunk and hazy, suddenly opened his eyes wide.

He stood up excitedly: "worororororo, that's good news."

He doesn't care if Koch lives or dies, he only cares about the Phantom Phoenix Devil Fruit.

"He is lucky to have escaped from the mad dog Akainu." Kaido hurriedly called his subordinates.

"Spread the news immediately and tell Gion that Beasts Pirates will always welcome her. Instead of following this kid Koch, it's better to join Beasts Pirates."

Queen the Plague looked at Kaido in surprise.

"It is written in the newspaper that Koch defeated Akainu, so they are not weak, I don't think she will come, and if we publish this kind of news, there will be bad relation between us."

Kaido smiled: "A kid defeated Akainu, What a joke, do you thing a kid is better than me?."

Kaido is not afraid to offend anyone.

"No, as long as they enter the New World, we will grab them and force them to join pirate crew." Kaido ordered, he is in a good mood. A powerful devil fruit user will join their pirate crew.

.....

When news of Koch's death had just spread in the sea, many worshippers have started his funeral plan.

But after reading the latest newspaper, cheers came from the major islands.

"Koch is not dead"

"Koch manage to defeat Admiral Akainu."

"Hahaha, Marine and world government are becoming jokes, not only they can't catch Koch they even lost such a precious Devil Fruit."

"Marines are really kind, they took the initiative to give Koch a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit."

"I'm curious about how Akainu face look now."

"Tsk tsk tsk, for decades, no one have dared to go against Marine and world government but now Koch manged to humiliate them so much only on single month."

No one like world government and they start to make jokes on them, especially the pirates.

Few days later.

Akainu and Tokikake returned to the Holy Land Mariejois in despair.

The Five Elders and Sengoku who already knew everything are waiting for them in the Holy Land meeting hall with Aokiji and Kizaru.

The moment the Five Elders saw Akainu and Tokikake enter the office, they have the urge to tear them apart.

"Trash!"

The Five Elders angrily scolded Akainu.

"This is what you call 100% success? Where is Koch?, where is the Devil Fruit?"

Tokikake was silent and his head was down and Akainu's face was red with anger but he still take the initiative to take the responsibility.

"I have failed the mission, I am willing to get punished and willing to get demoted."

"You don't need to remind us, you're already demoted to Rear Admiral."

If it wasn't for Akainu's strength which was essential for both Marines and World Government, the Five Elders would really want to send him in to Impel down.

"Rear Admiral?"

Akainu's mouth trembled, he was speechless, he worked hard for last twenty years and then only he manage to become an Admiral a year ago, he was thinking he will be demoted to Vice Admiral but now he was demoted to rear admiral, all of his hard work become meaningless.

Sengoku didn't dare to speak, he didn't dare to speak for Akainu, and he was also reprimanded countless times by the Five Elders these days.

The Five Elders roared, "Why don't you speak?, did you become dumb, world government is treated like joke again, we should do something and that Koch, we need to catch him as soon as possible."

Sengoku stiffened his neck.

"Koch is not easy to catch anymore, Gion has obtained the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit and has improved a lot, and there is mysterious and unknown defence ability, they are becoming stronger and it is impossible to catch them in short time."

No matter how ugly the matter is Sengoku can only tell the truth.

They had only one opportunity which they have already lost, and with Gion's increased strength the difficulty has increased.

"We can't let them go, with their talent they will become stronger within few years then they will be more difficult than any pirate on the sea right now." The Five Elders had a splitting headache thinking of Koch.

Koch talent was the best they have ever seen, he was only eighteen years old and his strength was already at an Admiral level and if they add Gion who was an Admiral candidate, the Sun and Moon Pirates can be called one of the strongest pirates crew in the sea right now.

Sengoku fell silent, he can't let Koch get away.

"Wait and see if Koch shows any weakness." Sengoku felt that it would be better to stay far from Koch right now,  Koch has already humiliated marines and world government a lot, but the Five Elders can't wait.

"I have a plan" one of the Five Elders spoke.

Sengoku's heart trembled, do you still have plan?, aren't you guys humiliated enough.

Thank you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

39