Chapter 36: Poor Shanks.
1.6k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(TN: There is going to be few butterfly effect in the story, like Garp was supposed to came to foosha village after shank left, but now he can't because of Koch action and what world government is planning for Koch.)

CH 36: Poor Shanks.

"It's the Sun and Moon Pirates!!" Yasopp exclaimed loudly.

"Why are you making loud noise?" Some crew members wake up from Yasopp loud noise, they were still sleepy from yesterday party.

"Yasopp, which Pirates crew did you just say?" A crew member who is sober asked yasopp.

"Sun and Moon Pirates?" yasopp replied.

In an instant Everyone woke up and looked at the ship at the horizon.

"Is it the same Sun and Moon Pirates that defeat Admiral Akainu?" A crew member asked.

Like everyone else, the Red Haired Shanks was also woke up and was looking at the Koch's ship in the distance.

For the Sun and Moon Pirates, Red Haired Pirates immediately paid attention.

"It is really the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"Why did they came to East Blue, or here in this island?" Benn Beckman, the brain of the ship thought a little, in the vast sea they both meet at East Blue and at the same island they stayed at, can this be coincidence.

"Did they came for me." The red haired Shanks showed an excited expression.

"The famous pirates on the sea right now came to challenge me."

Shanks was excited, it's not every day that you will find an opponent like Koch, there are only few people who can fight with Shanks and all of them are in New World and they are not interested in fighting without any reason.

"Probably not." Benn Beckman ruthlessly broke Shanks's dream.

"Our whereabout was secret, no one knows we were here in East Blue and their target is probably not us."

"Could it be, they came for Gaban-san?" The Red Haired Shanks frowned.

Benn Beckman nodded, it is most likely.

"Stop, take the ship back to the shore"

The ship return to the shore and Shanks and his crew return back to Gaban's house.

"What's wrong, did you forget something?" Gaban looked at Shanks and his groups suspiciously.

"Someone is here to challenge you Gaban-san." Shanks told Gaban with serious face.

Gaban's eyes narrowed slightly, and he smile.

"Do they want to challenge this old guy and make a name for themself?"

There were few pirates who came to challenge Gaban in the past, but all of them became fish food.

"Shanks, why are you worried about about me, do you think I am weak and old." Gaban glanced at Shanks and a ferocious aura released from Gaban.

"Gaban-san the person who came is not a normal pirate, he already make a huge name for himself already?"

"And, who is this person?" Gaban asked.

"Koch from the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"Who?" Gaban never heard about Koch or the Sun and Moon Pirates name.

"Gaban-San you haven't heard of Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates?, He is been famous on the Grand Line for past few months and the focus of the sea was on him."

Shanks looked at Gaban in amazement, after what Koch had done, maybe the whole world already knew about him and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"I haven't been outside for half a year and no one will bring newspaper in this place." Gaban who live in seclusion doesn't pay attention to the outside world.

As the redhead Shanks was prepares to explain the whole situation to Gaban.

"Captain, they are here."

.....

'New Dawn' had docked.

"Red Haired pirates are also here, they are growing in fast pase and all members are very strong." Momousagi Gion explained to Koch.

"It's not surprising, they just leave foosha village and since they are in Goa Kingdom they are surely going to visit Gaban." Koch was not surprised.

"Gion you come with me and the others stay in the ship for now."

Koch doesn't want to take risk, he knew Shanks is easygoing person, but according to the original book there is something between Shanks and five Elders, his relationship with World Government is mysterious.

Boa sisters, Koala and Makino are still weak compare to red hair pirates, so it is best to keep them on the ship, and incase something happen, the ship spirit will activate the invincible defense as soon as possible.

.....

"Captain, look who is on the Sun and Moon Pirate's ship." Yasopp said to Shanks as he points toward Makino, who was standing on the bow of the ship and looking towards them curiously.

"Look like the Sun and Moon Pirates went to foosha village and Makino had joined them." Benn Beckman looked at Makino and then looked at Red Haired Shanks with some concern.

Red Haired Shanks was surprised and he stared blankly at Makino who was on the 'New Dawn'. Makino looked at the red haired pirates and waved her hand to say hello.

Red haired Shanks felt an invisible arrow hit his heart.

"This is fate."

The Red Haired Shanks looked up at the sky with a melancholy expression. "and my fate was too unfortunate."

'If I knew that Makino would be ready to leave with the Pirates then I would have asked her myself, I am better than Koch and our crew is better than theirs, so she would have accepted it, but look like I was late."

"Poor Captain"

"We should learn from his mistake."

All the crew start to make fun of Shanks and rub salt on his wound.

.....

"They both are young," Gaban looked Koch and Gion, they both looked young and even Shanks take both of them seriously, Gaban can feel they are not so simple, especially Koch, he doesn't even look at red haired pirates as if he was not afraid of them and was totally ignoring them.

To be able to have such courage and confidence, Gaban doesn't know about the outside world but he knows there are not many pirates group like this.

"Gaban-San we are here for the Supreme Saber 'Ace'." Koch stated his purpose.

Red haired Shanks who was drinking spewed out a mouthful of sake.

'What?, you took makino away and now you want to take 'Ace' too.' So hateful.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

46