Chapter 46: We Are Going For The Kill.
1.5k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 46: We are going for the kill .

East Blue, Goa Kingdom, Foosha Village.

Koch and his crew sailed back to the foosha village and after Makino packed up, the tavern is officially closed, and infront of luffy's eyes makino got on the ship and sailed towards the capital of Goa Kingdom.

Koch need some supplementary supplies and gather Intelligence, Koch also plan to visit few island to recruit new crew members.

This is East Blue, the weakest sea, so there no reporters from the Grand Line but the battle between him and Shanks was reported to the Grand Line in just one day, the reporters that are in the Goa Kingdom must be from Grand Line, what are they doing here?, Koch also want to know about this.

After the attack at The Holy Land, Koch and his crews were travelling nonstop for three months, so Koch want girls to take rest for a week, so their destination is the capital city of Goa Kingdom.

Koch was not afraid of the Marines, even if the Marines and World Government knew about his whereabout, it will take at least three months to reach East Blue, which is enough time for him to return to the Grand Line.

After they reach the dock, they docked their ship and looked the busy city.

There are many ships docked here and many people are busy doing their work. This is the biggest city in the East Blue, which will always catch the attention of the travelers.

"Koala and Makino will follow me, other can move freely and buy whatever you need." Koala and Makino are the only one who aren't capable of protecting themself, so Koch decide to travel with the two.

"I want to go with you too." Hancock shook Koch's arm and looked at him puppy eyes.

And the final result is, they all are going together to the market.

.....

They all are waking on the bustling streets and are little surprised looking at the city.

"Look like the rules of Goa Kingdom are very strict?"

Gion looked at the surroundings in confusion, all the road are clean, infact they are extremely clean and if someone see the dirt they will immediately wiped it with a towel, there are no stalls on both sides of the street, everyone are cleaning their house with clean towels and waters, all the house are almost spotless.

"Are they having a festival or some big events?" Hancock guessed.

"No."

Koch shook his head.

"If there was any festival then, all these people would have a smile on their face and all the streets would be busy with many stalls, but everyone face are dark and they all seems to be afraid, even the nobles are the same."

Gion went forward and asked an old women who was cleaning her house.

"Celestial Dragons are coming."

Koch then understand why there are so many reporters that came from the new world.

In the face of the world's nobles, let alone the rich people, even the king of the Goa Kingdom will treat them with care and respect, they fear of offending the Celestial Dragons.

The eyes of the three Boa sisters turn cold, 'those bastards.'

The Boa sisters are not afraid of the Celestial Dragons after Koch killed those Celestial Dragons in front of them, in the Holy Land.

"A group of garbage idiots, they will harm innocent people wherever they go."

The Celestial Dragons are not here but the innocent people are suffering already and when they will arrive, no one will know, what will those Celestial Dragons will do with their empty brain.

.....

"Saint Jalmack will always come to the Goa Kingdom every three years, I don't know how many people will suffer this time."

Whenever a Celestial Dragons came to any island, the one who suffer the most are the normal people, even if the Celestial Dragons take them away as a slave or killed them on the spot, no one will say anything.

Although the normal people suffer the most, sometimes even the nobles suffer loss from the Celestial Dragons.

"My daughter is an adult and beautiful, what should I do now, I have planed to send her away secretly, but the Kingdom's army has already blocked the port and we can only enter but cannot leave, once discovered by the kingdom's army, the whole family will be captured."

"Every time Saint Jalmack will come, all the females in the city have to kneel on the street, and if Saint Jalmack like someone, they are taken away."

The whole Goa Kindom was in panic.

"Even the wife of the King was take by the Celestial Dragons in the past, I can only hope that the Saint Jalmack won't look at my wife and daughter."

When facing the Celestial Dragons, they have no choice but to endure, they only dared to complain before the Celestial Dragons arrived and when they are alone.

The streets are full of patrolling troops, anyone who dares to speak against the Celestial Dragons are captured immediately.

.....

Knowing that the Celestial Dragons will come to the island, koala small body trembled uncontrollably and she grabbed Koch's hand tightly.

Makino looked flustered. "What should we do?, the Celestial Dragons are coming, i think we should leave the Goa Kingdom "

Celestial Dragons cruelty was known by almost everyone, but no one dares to say anything, the Celestial Dragons are protected by the Marines and World Government.

"Makino don't be afraid, even if sea emperors are afraid of Celestial Dragons, we are not."  Gion comforted Makino who was afraid.

"..." Makino blinked blankly.

"Did you forget what our captain had done in the past." Gion, Hancock and others girls raised their head proudly.

Makino remembered, Koch had personally invaded the Holy Land and freed all the slaves of the Celestial Dragons, but Koch only rescued slaves and didn't do anything to the Celestial Dragons.

"Since the Celestial Dragons are coming, let's wait here for ten days," Koch decided.

Gion, Hancock and the others stared blankly at Koch, they understand what he was going to do.

"Koch, you want to help everyone from this Kingdom?, You want to free the slaves." Makino was worried and excited, these are the things that Makino never dared to think before.

"No, we are going to kill the Celestial Dragons."

Makino widened her eyes in shock and froze in place, the corner of her mouth trembled. "Kill... kill... the Celestial Dragons!!!"

"It's not like I haven't killed them before."

"Huh? Koch, you killed Celestial Dragons before?" Makino was surprised, it was not written in the newspaper.

Koch had killed more than one Celestial Dragons in the Holy Land, however the news was covered by the World Government, and the news about no casualties was spread, this was a major blow to the World Government reputation in hundred of years, not even the marines were informed.

"How much will the achievement points increase by killing the Celestial Dragons?" Koch was curious, after fighting the Red Haired Shanks, the Achievement Points are now more than 160,000.

Koch is getting close to the 200,000 Achievement Points, he hopes to reach 200,000 points before entering the Grand Line again, so the crew can have the resurrection ability every month.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

36