Chapter 51: The Celestial Dragon Is Killed.
1.5k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 51: The Celestial Dragons Is Killed.

East Blue, Goa Kingdom.

"Are the Celestial Dragons so stupid?" Koch asked stussy.

How did this group of trash make the world government, why are they so stupid.

Stussy's expression is unnatural, Koch came behind her, hugged her from behind and controlled her both hands, then slowly lifted them up and whispered in her ear.

"The captain is being bullied, as a crew member, you should protect your captain."

Koch take a gun and put it in Stussy's hand, Koch embraced Stussy from behind and hold her hands with gun and aimed at the Celestial Dragons.

"Could it be?" Stussy turned pale.

Everyone was dumbfounded and looked at Koch blankly, is he really going to kill the Celestial Dragons.

"You dare to shoot at me? You dare to kill a God, do you want to die?" Even when facing death, Celestial Dragons still doesn't believe that anyone dared to kill them.

The Celestial Dragons have high status for hundreds of years that let them forget about the fear of death.

"No, i dont think Koch will kill the Celestial Dragons"

"Even Mr. Koch wouldn't kill Celestial Dragons."

All the people looked at Koch in shock, they can't belive it, but they have strong expectations, they want Koch to kill the Celestial Dragons.

"kill him."

In the dark alleyway, Ace and Sabo are excited, their heart was beating faster.

.....

"Let me help you." Koch's faint voice sounded in Stussy's ear, it is like the chanting of the devil, stussy is feeling cold, she looked at the roaring Celestial Dragons in front of her.

She was supposed to be the strongest shield of the Celestial Dragons, but now she was holding a gun and aiming at Celestial Dragons.

"Captain, are you really going to kill the Celestial Dragons?"

Stussy looked at Koch who was only few inches away from her face, Koch has a handsome face that can charm any women, but now in stussy's eyes it is terrifying, he is like a devil.

"We are not playing game here,"

Stussy start to panic, is she really going to kill the Celestial Dragons, her body trembled slightly, she is trying to control her emotions but she can't do it.

Koch can see that, Stussy was struggling secretly, she is unable to gather her thought.

Koch grabbed her tightly with his hands and held her in his arms, and with his strength, Stussy was completely imprisoned, she knew with her strength she is unable to struggle.

Stussy looked around helplessly, all the Marines has fallen, Gion has defeated all the Marines guard of the Celestial Dragons.

And the kingdom's army were stunned by Hancock's Conqueror's Haki, and for those that are still standing they have all turned into stones.

"This is captain's order, whoever helps the Celestial Dragons will die." Lili became huge, taking the form of a giant, and Boa two sisters also transformed into the form of huge cobra and anaconda.

As for the normal people, they don't want to help the Celestial Dragons, they knew if they tried to help, they will die.

.....

"Are you afraid?" Koch looked at Stussy, who was reluctant to shoot the gun.

Stussy smiled bitterly.

"Captain, do you hate me? Why do you choose me?, everyone knows that, whoever hurts the Celestial Dragons, an Admiral will be dispatched after him, if I kill him, the marines will never let me go, I can't bear it, if you hate me, you can throw me away." Stussy replied with tear in her eyes.

"No, if Marine wants to touch you, they must face me, and you won't die until they killed me."

Stussy felt her heart was beating faster.

"I..."

Stussy's mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts.

'Bang'

Koch took her fingers and pulled the trigger, a bullet burst out and accurately hit the Celestial Dragons chest.

"You lowly people, dare.... dare..."

The Celestial Dragons, Saint Jalmack stared at his chest in disbelief, as the blood spurted out from his chest.

With a 'thud', he fell to the ground and everyone were shocked.

Killed.

A Celestial Dragons was killed.

A Celestial Dragons was killed right before their eyes.

.....

"Nicely done." Koch released Stussy and patted her head, Koch then looked at the slaves.

"You all should escape from here, go somewhere to hide." Koch said to the slaves and the he looked at the innocent Citizens.

"All of you, you don't need to be afraid, this is the hometown of the Marine hero, Monkey D Garp, if the Marines hero garp can't even protect his hometown, then why should Marine even exist."

"Let's go." Koch said to the girls.

"Yes~~~" Hancock chased after Koch.

"I don't know, which Marine Admiral will hunt us down this time. I'm looking forward to it." Lily stamped her feet excitedly.

"Captain, wait for me" Koala run to catch up with Koch.

.....

"The Queen of the Pleasure District has also joined the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"The Queen of Pleasure District killed a Celestial Dragons with her own hands."

"I don't know if the Queen will accepts male pets."

All the people are looking at Stussy with admiration.

.....

Stussy turned paler, I didn't kill the Celestial Dragons, Koch forced me to shoot, I couldn't resist.

Stussy looked at her hand, she was still holding the gun, she killed the Celestial Dragons today, she don't know how to face the Five Elders.

"What's wrong?" Gion came to the still frozen Stussy.

"I-I killed a Celestial Dragons." Stussy's voice shooked.

"Koch's method is a bit rough. After all, we are in a difficult situation. If he didn't do this, it will be difficult for him to fully trust you, do you understand?" Gion explained to Stussy.

Stussy said bitterly, "But this..."

"Don't worry, even if there is danger, Koch and I will stand in front of you."

Gion gave Stussy a reassuring look with confident and powerful eyes, at this moment, Gion is more of a Queen than Stussy.

"Lets go."

Gion took Stussy and chased after Koch and the girls.

Stussy's lips twitched as she stared blankly at Koch's back, he was talking and laughing with Hancock, as if he didn't do anything.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

47