Chapter 54: Stussy Officially Join The Crew.
1.6k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 54: Stussy Officially Join The Crew.

East Blue, New Dawn.

Stussy opened the door and walked in, she sat infront of Koch and light the cigarette.

"Brother, you've hurt me badly." She exhaled lightly, she looked at Koch face who was infront of her.

"Little Brother.."

Stussy leaned forward and get closer to Koch face.

'Is she trying to seduce me.'

Koch's eyes twitched slightly, Stussy get closer and their faces are almost touching, just moment before their lips touched, Stussy pulled back.

'She is indeed the Queen of Pleasure District.'

Koch sighed, he thought she would feel sorry and would come crying.

"Captain, do you know about my real identity." Stussy looked at Koch playfully, she suffer a lot from Koch action, now it is her time to make him suffer.

"I am the secret agent of World Government, Cipher Pol Aigis Zero (CP0), working directly under World Government."

Stussy looked at Koch amusingly, trying to see the surprised expression on koch face, knowing the a crew member of your ship is actually a World Government secret agent will surley surprised anyone.

"Oh, that's it."

Koch responded without any expression, he already knew that.

"...???"  Stussy was the one who was surprised, she just reveled her identity as CP0, World Government agent, but Koch was still without any expression.

"Click"

Koch immediately took out his camera and captured the picture of funny expression of Stussy.

"You already knew that?" Stussy gritted her teeth, she was like an idiot.

'You really are a heartless person, you already knew my identity but still forced me to kill the Celestial Dragons, you really are the devil."

Stussy could help but get closer to koch and looked directly in his eyes.

"Captain, How do you know about me?" Stussy was surprised, she didn't expose anything about her and she was extremely careful.

Koch didn't answer her question, he just pointed his eye with two finger and then pointed at Stussy again, it mean that he has seen through you.

Stussy subconsciously folded her arms and crossed her long white legs, she leaned slightly sideways, she did no dare to face Koch directly.

"Captain, since you already knew about my identity, what are you going to do, do you want to kill me?"

"You are already my crew member, I don't care about past identity, as along as you join my crew sincerely, you will always be a member of my crew."

Koch stretched out his right hand, "Queen of the Pleasure District, you are welcome to join the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Stussy stared blankly at Koch's hand, she was shocked, Koch already knew her identity, but still dare to invite her to his crew again, she was the member of CP0, an agent working directly under World Government, but still Koch invite her, is he not afraid?.

Before Stussy arrived at Koch cabin, she was prepared to get killed, even if she survived, she estimated that she will be questioned about World Government secrets, and she will be a weapon in koch's hand with no freedom.

Stussy looked at Koch with surprised face.

"Instead of hiding, you came to me and reveal your identity, I know I can trust you." Koch gave Stussy a trusting smile.

Koch can saw the light around Stussy, the system light is quite useful in such sutuation, when he first saw Stussy there is only faint light but now it has grown, proving that she is willing to join the Suan and Moon Pirates sincerely and with no malice.

Stussy has made up her mind, she has no other option, even the world government would not belive her so much, they would always send other spies to watch over her secretly, but Koch belive her despite being an enemy.

Stussy pursed her lips and lowered her head, she doesn't want to Koch looked at embarrassed face.

"What is your choice?" Koch asked.

'My Captain, I will be yours from now on'

Stussy's slender hand rests on Koch's large hand, Stussy felt something bump in her chest.

"Welcome to the crew."

The impact on her this time is far from the first time Koch acceptes her in the crew.

The Queen of the Pleasure District, Stussy, officially joined the crew.

[Stussy  joins the Pirates crew, combat power +56,300]

Koch get the remaining fifty percent of Stussy combat power that he didn't get when she joined first time.

"Captain, then are you going to use me as a double agent, and let me deceive the World Government?" After joining the Sun and Moon crew, she immediately change her attitude and think about how to face the World Government, she can deceive the Five Elders for some times, which will gave time to the Sun and Moon Pirates chance to hide.

"The Five Elders should still have some trust in you, but we will achieve nothing by giving them false information."

Koch shook his head, he can indeed make Stussy a double agent and use this opportunity to use World Government or get some information from the World government, but it is not that useful.

There is hardly any information he needed about World Government, he already knew about them from his previous life and if there is any information, the Five Elders won't reveal that to Stussy, and about giving wrong information to the World Government, it won't work either, World Government and Marines were on the bright side, they also have the absolute power, using fake news will only tricked the World Government and it won't bring any direct result.

"You have den den mushi number of the Five Elders, call them I want to have a chat with the Five Elders."

Stussy: "...???"

The Holy Land Mariejois.

The Five Elders had just confirmed the latest bounty for the crew members of the Sun and Moon Pirates, and now they are talking about the Goa Kingdom incident.

"How to deal with the Goa Kingdom?"

"Deploy the Buster call and destroy the Goa Kingdom."

"The news of Celestial Dragons being killed at Goa Kingdom is already out, if we deployed the Buster Call it will only bring more problems."

They are still discussing about the Goa Kingdom when the den den mushi on the table start to rang.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

"It is from Stussy."

The Five Elders came around the den den mushi in instant, this is call from Stussy, that mean she has completed her mission, they were excited.

"Has Stussy found the next destination and the route of the Sun and Moon Pirates?"

"Never thought it would be this easy to infiltrate the Sun and Moon Pirates and get their next route and destination."

'Kacha.'

The Five Elders picked up the den den mushi excitedly, they were already celebrating the death of Koch.

"Hello!"

Five Elders '?????'

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

39