Chapter 61: Swordswomen Kuina.
1.7k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 61: Swordswomen Kuina.

East Blue, Shimotsuki Village.

"Are you from outside the village?" Kuina asked Koch, and she did not revealed why she was crying, she has a strong character, everyone in the village and dojo think her as a strong person, so she does no want others to know about her vulnerable side.

"Why are you crying?, crying is sign of weakness, it will not change anything, instead of crying here, it is better to face the problem, and try to remove the weakness, if you can't even express the reason for crying, you will never achieve anything in the future, don't be a coward."

An unceremonious voice came out from Belo Betty's mouth, which put Kuina is a daze, she looked at Belo Betty absentmindedly.

Koch also looked at Belo Bettty in surprise, she doesn't have her encouragement Devil Fruit, but still, she is preety good.

"You don't know anything, I just want to become the strongest swordsman in the world, what is wrong with that, why are everyone not supporting me, even my father told me to give up, he said that women cannot become strong, because of their physical strength."  Kuina looked at Belo Betty angrily.

Belo Betty was about to speak but was stopped by Koch, although she has good intentions but sometime being direct can be heart-wrenching.

After she felt Koch gaze, Belo Betty closed her mouth and did not speak.

Koch looked at the angry kuina. "Just because they does not approve your dream, does not mean that you should stop trying, instead of listening to them, you should better prove it with actions."

"But.. but..."

Kuina gritted her teeth, after being denied by her father many time, she start to belive that, women cannot become stronger, they have limited physical strength, and she cannot become a great swordsman.

"You're not a woman, you won't understand." Kuina glanced at Koch, and she also saw the saber on his waist, she was little envious of Koch's identity as a man, she wanted to be born as man rather than women.

"But I believe that women can also become stronger. My crew members are all women."

Koch pointed to the girls, who were just behind them.

Kunia looked at the girls curiously, all the crew members were girls, she was surprised.

"Are they strong?" Kuina questioned Koch.

"Gion."

Gion gently pulled out her sword and swung it gently, but the huge boulder was split in two.

Kuina felt like the whole world was falling apart, she is also swordwomen and knew how hard it to cut that boulder in two, she could not belive that a women can have such strength.

"Stussy."

"Okay, my captain."

Stussy stretched out her hand and aimed at a big tree, which was hundreds of meters away

"Rankyaku"

A crescent shaped slash was burst out from her hand, which hit the tree and the was cut off.

"Do you want to see more?"

The stunned Kuina shook her head foolishly, she thought that with her strength, she could defeat many people in the sea but looking at the strength displayed by the girls, she was just a child.

She have never seen such strength displayed by women, the ability cause such damage, she always dream of having such great strength like them.

"Are you really women?"

Kuina looked at Gion and Stussy, she belive thay are men dressed as women, or maybe thay are monsters, Gion and Stussy just used casual moves, kunia can tell that, the girls didn't use full strenght, kuina can't imagine what kind of destruction will happen if they used their full strenght.

"Of course, we are women, you can ask captain, if you don't belive." Stussy replied to kuina.

Kuina looked at them excitedly.

"Can you tell me how to become stronger, I want to become stronger like you guys."

"Then are you willing to join our crew, and witness the journey of the strongest womens in the sea."

Koch stretched out his hand and invited kuina into his crew directly, from the previous experience, Koch had found that, you can be direct with women, you don't have to use many sugar coated words.

"I"

Kuina pointed to herself in disbelief.

"Can I really join your crew?"

"You can!" Koch knew how fragile kuina's heart is, she want to be recognised and want someone to belive her.

Kuina looked at the girls and the destruction that was caused by them, she made her desicion, she put her small hand in Koch palm.

"Let's go, and see your father, we need to take his permission, if we want to take you out in to the sea."

Koch got up, and looked at the dojo in the distance.

...

"That....Are you a Swordswomen?" Kuina looked up at Gion, she remembered, how Gion use sword and split the big boulder.

"You can called me Big sister Gion, your name is Kuina, right?"

"Then big sister Gion, you must have come from the Grand Line, are you the strongest swordsman.?" To become the strongest swordsman in the world is kuina's lifelong dream.

"No, i am not." Gion shook her head.

"Ah, but big sister Gion, you are so strong?" Kuina was surprised

"Then who is the strongest swordsman in the world, right now?"

"Now, there are many famous swordsmen in the sea, there is Red Haired Shanks, Hawkeye Mihawk but the strongest swordsman in the sea can only be our Captain." Gion was full of love and pride as she looked at Koch.

"The captain is the strongest swordsman in the sea."

Kuina opened her mouth wide, she looked at Koch excitedly, she could not belive that the dream she always had is right infront of her.

"Not yet, but sooner or later."

Last time it didn't count against the redhead Shanks because he was already injured, and Koch hasn't fought with Hawkeye Mihawk yet.

"Captain, can I learn swordsmanship from you.?" Kuina looked at Koch with determination.

"Of course, I expect you to surpass me in kendo."

Kuina clenched her little fist excitedly and couldn't help waving it a few times.

[Kuina has joined the crew.

Combat Power: 689.]

Just at the age of ten, she already has seven hundred combat power, it was rare. Koch want to know the future of kuina, how much she will grow.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction. net.

45