Chapter 69: Ope-Ope No Mi
1.7k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 69: Ope-Ope No Mi. 

West Blue, Taro Island. 

Koch looked at Nico Robin, who just came out of the crowd, she is a young and beautiful women, she may be just around seventeen years old right now. 

Koch stretched out his hand and welcome Nico Roblin. 

"Nico Robin, you are welcome to join the Sun and Moon Pirates, I promise that we will always protect you." 

Nico Robin gave a sweet smile and put her slender hand in to Koch hand, she was handing over her her loyalty, she knew she will be safe from now on. 

"You nightmare is over, so enjoy the journey and follow your dream." Koch patted Robin's shoulder, Koch really admire Robin. 

Compare to luffy, who is sailing without a brain a huge plot armor, the experience of Nico Robin is more praiseworthy, only when you truly faced the pressure of the world government, you can understand how vast the world is and how powerful the government is. 

Nico Robin nodded slightly. 

"Come on, let me introduce to your new family, I am sure you will love them." Koch brought Nico Robin to the bow of the ship. 

The girls looked curiously at Nico Robin, she was not an unknown person, she was very famous on the sea, they already know everything about Nico Robin through Koch. 

"Since you are on the ship, you are safe, so you don't have to be worried, come, i will introduce everyone to you, and there is also a room for you" Hancock took Robin and went to the ship, Gion was absent at the ship right now, so she took the position of the Vice Captain, Robin was almost same age as Hancock, so she feel friendly towards her. 

Stussy chuckled lightly. "Nico Robin is also on board, I'm really curious about how the world government will react, I guess they will feel more pressure." 

Lily punched her fist. "We're not afraid of them." 

Belo Beatty: "I really admire you Nico Robin." 

Makino. "If you're hungry, tell me what you want to eat, I will cook it for you, I am the chef of this ship." 

Everyone surrounded Nico Robin and welcome her. 

Nico Robin has another urge to cry, she didn't felt such feelings in a long time, everytime she joined the pirate crew or other organisation, all they want was the money from her bounty, this is the first time she felt like a home. 

"Everyone...." 

Nico Robin was too moved to speak, the Sun and Moon Pirates were even better and more perfect than she had imagined. 

Nico Robin made her decision, she will be a true member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, she will live and die with them, the Sun and Moon Pirates is her final destination. 

"Captain, please take care of me." Nico Robin bow slightly. 

Koch looked at Robin, the system light is shining brightly around her body, she is 100% willing to join the crew. 

Twelfth member: Nico Robin join the crew as archaeologist.

[Nico Robin joins the Pirates crew, combat power: 3562] 

[Agility +] 

Her combat power is not that great compared to her bounty, she has such high bounty not because of her strength but because she can read the Poneglyph, and also her knowledge, and her Devil Fruit was not well developed, she can grow strong in the future. 

"Let's go and meet Gion." 

'New Dawn' sailed towards the reverse mountain again, this time their destination is Grand Line. 

Koch thought there will be many Marines and pirates to stop him, but they didn't do anything and Nico Robin also arrive sooner than they have expected. 

Koch felt that invading the Holy Land was the right choise, it made his life easier, Nico Robin joined their crew without any effort.

..... 

North Blue, Rubeck Island. 

The pirate Diez Barrels was staying at this island, he used to be a Marine Captain, but later he left the Marines and become a pirate, he is also father of X-Drake. 

Diez Barrels, he somehow manage to get the Ope-Ope no mi, he knew about the importance of the Devil Fruit for the World Government, but he didn't know about the immortality surgery, so he decided to sell them for 5,000,000,000 Beri. 

He was playing with the heart shaped Devil Fruit in his hand. 

"Ope-Ope no mi, it is so valuable, the world government offered five Billion Beri to buy this Devil Fruit." Diez Barrels, carefully put the Devil Fruit in a Box. 

Five Billion, he has never seen so much money in his entire life, if he get the money, he will quit being a pirate and enjoy his remaining life in luxury. 

"What is going on, why is it so hot?" Diez Barrels suddenly felt that the temperature start to rise very fast, but the Rubeck Island is winter island. 

Suddenly he heard the cry of a phoenix, and the roof of the base was melted with high temperature, a huge ball of fire fell into the house and then it transform into a human figure. 

Momousagi Gion has arrived. 

"Diez Barrels, I heard you have the Ope-Ope no mi." 

"Marine traitor, Momousagi Gion, what are you doing here?" Diez Barrels looked at Gion in horror, he quickly hide the Devil Fruit behind him. 

"So, it is true, the Devil Fruit is in your hand." Without wasting any time, Gion moved instantly. 

"Don't come, or I will eat the Devil Fruit myself." 

These pirates were weak they have no strength against Gion, all the attacks were useless against her, she easily take the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit from the Diez Barrels. 

Gion once again transformed into a phoenix and flew into the sky, in less than a minute, she acquired the Devil Fruit, she doesn't want to waste her time here, it already been a month since she separated from Koch, Gion can't wait to go back. 

At the same time, not far from the Rubeck Island, There was a ship sailing towards the Rubeck Island, the ship was pink in colour, and the figurehead design was of a flamingo's neck and head, with the flamingo wearing Doflamingo's signature sunglasses, this is the ship of the Doflamingo Pirates, 'Numancia Flamingo' 

"We can't lose the Ope-Ope no mi." Doflamingo was on the ship, his eyes were filled with greed, last time the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit Tori-Tori no Mi Phantom Phoenix was lost infront of him, this time he will do anything to get Ope-Ope no mi. 

Suddenly, Doflamingo raised his head and was shocked, he stared at the phoenix, which left the scarlet trail in the air, and disappeared into the sky. 

"Phoenix" 

Doflamingo felt uneasy, it's them again. 

"Hurry, hurry, hurry." 

Doflamingo went crazy, desperately urging the ship to move forward, he looked at the slow ship, he can't waste time here, he used his string ability to fly, and head to the island. 

When Doflamingo reach the Rubeck Island, all that left was a mess, and burning corpses. 

"Damn it!!!" 

"Doffy, the warship of Marine Vice Admiral Tsuru is here, she asked us to hand over the Ope-Ope no mi, to them, this Devil Fruit is wanted by the World Government, otherwise they will attack us." 

Thick veins appeared in his forehead, he was angry, he didn't even get the fruit, and Marine are asking him to hand over the fruit. 

"I didn't even see the shadow of the Ope-Ope no mi, the fruit was taken by Gion, if the World Government has the ability, ask them to grab it from the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel, Scribblehub and fanfiction.net.

50