Chapter 87: Humiliation.
1.5k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 87: Humiliation.

Sabaody Archipelago.

Kizaru and Aokiji looked at each other and they decided, just to watch the fight. They both sat on the tree.

"Then let's keep watching."

Akainu looked at his two companions and was speechless, he did said to them to stay out of this battle, and he also didn't want to ask for help. 

Akainu kept fighting with Koch, but all he could do right now was to dodge or block the attacks, but Akainu was know for his attack power, not for his agility and speed, he was slower than Koch so he was getting beaten up by Koch.

Every time Akainu try to take the offensive, Koch will not dodge the attack but he will take the attack with his body and counterattack as soon as possible and this counterattack was impossible to dodge.

Akainu gritted his teeth, he has no other option available right now, he could ask for help but his pride won't allowed it, he could keep dodging but that was useless with Koch superior speed, the only option was to fight, just like Koch.

"You bastard, you don't leave me any choise."

Akainu decide to fight with koch, with same craziness as Koch.

"I want to see if your crazy style can kill me, or I will kill you."

Akainu is no longer evading any attacks but kept on attacking without care of defence just like Koch.

'Boom'

The two started to fight frantically, Koch saber slashed at Akainu and gave him a deep cut, at the same time Akainu fist also slammed at Koch and koch's skin was burned.

The two continues to slash and slam at each other.

Kizaru and Aokiji couldn't bear to watch this barbaric fight.

Their battle continue and the location kept on changing, their battle was destroying everything on their path.

Koch was getting upper hand in this fight, his combat power was higher than Akainu. Koch find a perfect opportunity and covered his saber in Conqueror's haki and slashed towards Akainu.

Akainu was shocked and was late to dodge the attack, koch saber falls towards Akainu shoulder, and cut off his ear and the saber was embedded in Akainu's shoulder, this time Akainu was serious injured.

Akainu grabbed the saber with one hand and hit Koch on his head with other hand. Koch also take this chance and punched Akainu at his face.

Thew both flew out again, but this time Akainu didn't charged at Koch, he looked at Koch with red eyes.

Akainu knew that he couldn't kept fighting like this, if they continue to fight like this, they both will kill each other or he will get killed by Koch.

Akainu quickly create a distance between them, and looked at Kizaru and Aokiji.

"What are you watching, come here and join the fight."

Kizaru said subconsciously.

"But Koch is still here, and he didn't run away."

Akainu "..."

"There may be an unnecessary accident if we drag the fight, we need to catch Koch as soon as possible." Akainu quickly made a reason.

All three Admirals looked at each others, and Aokiji said lightly. 

"I don't think there will be any unnecessary accident?, Gion and the Sun and Moon Pirates already escaped, Silvers Rayleigh also returned back. I just got the news, that all the Great Pirates from the New Wold didn't make any move, and Teacher Zephyr is also coming towards Sabaody Islands, so any unnecessary problems will be solved by us, and if you are worried about, Koch will run away, then don't worry, if koch try to run away we will immediately take action."

Akainu was speechless, he want to say something but there were no any words.

Koch won't wait for them, he take his saber slashed at Akainu.

Akainu has no choise to dodge the attack, but Koch kept on attacking.

Akainu kept on dodging and try to escape from Koch, he escape from Grove 13 and went to other islands.

"His attack power, defence and recovery speed is far higher, how does he increased his strength in just one year."

Akainu has clearly experienced the strength of Koch and he knew, it will be difficult to win against him and it is not clear who will live and who will die.

"Akainu, you are a dignified Marine's Admiral, why are you running?" Koch chased Akainu.

Their battle location kept on changing, from Grove 13, to Grove 12, then 10, many of the small islands were destroyed, the battlefield continues to expand.

.....

Many pirates and the newspaper agents were watching the fight between Koch and Akainu, they were shocked to see that the Marine Admiral Akainu was pushed back by Koch.

Akainu was known as the fiercest Admiral, he was more famous than kizaru and Aokiji, all the pirates knew this and they always try to avoid his path.

"Look at Akainu, he is running away from Koch..."

"Koch is beating Akainu so miserably."

"Look at the pitiful appearance of Akainu, capture his picture fast, it will be great gift to many pirates friends."

"I thought Admirals were strongest in the sea, and Akainu was the strongest among them, but look like that was not true."

"Marine Admiral are nothing infront of Koch."

The pirates excitedly looked at Akainu's pitiful appearance, they have never seen or heard the news of, Marine Admiral getting beaten so badly before, this may be the greatest humiliation for the marines.

And the normal people were also excited. Logically speaking, the normal people support marines, who protected them from the pirates but right now all the normal peoples were cheering for Koch.

Akainu who kept on dodging, was using his observation haki at max, he need to dodge the attacks, he can't kept fighting with Koch with his current state, suddenly he heard the voices of the people who were discussing, his face turned dark.

Kizaru and Aokiji were also shocked by the people that were rushing towards the battlefield, to watch the fight between Koch and Akainu.

"These peoples are too bold, they dare to watch the battle from such close range, are they not afraid of death?, Koch is the pirate, aren't they afraid that Koch will use them as shield."

Kizaru helplessly looked at the crowd that were gathering around the battlefield, the more people the more troublesome it will be, if these people were killed, then the Admirals will be responsible for their death.

"Because they are not afraid of Koch." Aokiji said to kizaru.

Kizaru looked at Koch who was chasing Akainu, he never encountered a pirate that have such good reputation.

"Koch is chasing Akainu all over the island, it will damage the reputation of the marines, we need to maintain our dominance, otherwise we need to face Sengoku and the Five Elders." Kizaru looked at Aokiji.

"Looks like we have to take action."

--------------------

You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

41