Chapter 90: Death.
1.4k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 90: Death.

Sabody Archipelago, Grove 1. 

Koch used all of his haki and used his lightning form to attack zephyr with his full strength. 

"What???" 

The face of Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru changed drastically. 

"Impossible, Koch still has such power, he was hiding his ability when he fought with us." Akainu looked at Koch, who is using such powerful move against Zephyr. Akainu fought against Koch and he thought he knew about Koch's limit. 

"Don't just stand there, we need to save Zephyr-sensei." Kizaru said, but it was him who moved the slowest. 

... 

Zephyr looked at the attack and was shocked, they both were extremely close, there is no chance to dodge this attack, he thought that Koch was already at his limit, so he didn't take it seriously and didn't use his full strength. 

'Boom' 

The two attack collided together and create a huge shockwave, that shook the whole Island, the while Grove 1 was destroyed. 

"..." 

Those reporters and the pirates who were watching were stupefied, they thought that Koch was already at his limit and have no strength left, but Koch suddenly released such powerful attack. 

'puff!' 

A bloody figure flew out from the explosion leaving a long trail of blood in the air. 

"It's Teacher Zephyr." 

The new recruits on the warship looked at Zephyr in horror, Zephyr flew from the explosion and landed on the ice hundreds of meter away from the Sabaody. 

"Teacher Zephyr. we need to save him." 

"There is a lot of blood." 

The new recruits screamed in horror and they were panicked.

On the battlefield, Akainu and Aokiji joined forces to stop Koch, but they were little late. 

"Scumbag." Akainu stared at Koch angrily. 

"You should be thankful, Zephyr saved you from disaster." Koch said to Akainu.

Akainu was taken back, he was sweating heavily, while all three Admirals were fighting against koch, Akainu was the only target of Koch, if Zephyr didn't came then, Koch would have used that attack against him, he didn't know about Zephyr situation, but it must be worse looking at the arm of Zephyr, that was lying on the ground. 

"I will kill you." Akainu used the magma to covered the whole Grove one, and punched Koch who doesn't have any strength left. 

Koch fall in the magma river, he was already at his limit and didn't have any strength left, the hot magma covered his whole body and began to devour him. 

Everyone looked at this unforgettable scene, in the magma river, Koch tries to stand up with the help of his saber and looked at the Admirals. 

The Admirals can tell that Koch will die soon, they can fell through the Observation haki that the breath of life is leaving rapidly, 

Many people can't help feeling sad when they see this scene, even Akainu who want to taunt Koch at his death was also silent. 

"Rest in peace." 

Many pirates stood up straight, took off their hats and bow in silence. They were all pirates, but Koch has earned respect from many pirates and common people. 

Hina took out her cigarette after a long time and puffed on it. 

"Fleet Admiral sengoku asked to bring koch's body back to the Marineford and make it public." Kizaru said to Akainu and Aokiji. 

"Is that necessary." Aokiji glanced at kizaru. 

"There is no need, he will be reduced to ashes in the magma, we will not be able to take the body back." Akainu said to Aokiji and Kizaru. 

Akainu calmly looked at Koch, who was constantly being swallowed by the magma. "I will also send your companions to your side as soon as possible. This is the Great funeral for you." 

Koch, who was half deep in the magma laughed. 

"Hahaha, I will be back." Koch laughed and shink in the magma river. 

This scene, once again engraved in everyone's eyes and minds. 

Many Marines reporters came to the scenes quickly and start to take pictures, especially at Koch, who was sinking at the magma river, and they recorded every detail of the battle. 

These pictures will be posted in the newspaper of the world government, and will be released all over the sea, they want to tell the world that Koch was killed by the marines, and he died so painfully. 

Everyone watched silently as Koch was completely swallowed by the magma until there was nothing left. 

The three Admirals were using their observation haki to look at Koch condition, his breath was reducing until it was completely disappeared. 

Koch was dead, they were sure of that. 

'Ice Age.' 

Aokiji used his ability with full strenght and froze the magma field, this ice field is extremely cold and covered the whole Grove one, and it will not melt for years. 

"The battle is finally over." Kizaru breathed a sign of relief. 

They never thought that this will be so difficult task. 

"Koch is dead." Akainu growled, his voice was heard all over the Sabaody Archipelago, those people who were hiding in their house also heard him. 

Koch is dead. 

Although they already guessed the outcome, when all three Admirals came ambush Koch, but when the death was confirmed, they felt sad knowing about it.

Marineford, Meeting Hall. 

The meeting room was completely silent. 

All the Marines executives sat silently in their seats, its already been few hours since Koch was ambushed, they were waiting for the news from the Sabaody Archipelago, so they all were staring at the den den mushi. 

Sengoku was also silent, he was seated on his seat, he also kept staring at the den den mushi for the news. 

Nobody dare to move from their seat. 

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere' 

The den den mushi rang, all the Marines looked at sengoku, Garp who was sleeping also woke up from the den den mushi sound. 

Sengoku slowly reached the den den mushi and picked it up. 

'kacha'

"Koch is dead!"

-----------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

41