Chapter 94: Towards Fishman Island.
1.4k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 94: Towards Fishman Island.

New Dawn, Unknown Sea.

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

The den den mushi rang, it was a call from Rayleigh, so shakky picked up the call.

'Kacha'

"Rayleigh, what's the matter?"

Shakky was angry with Rayleigh, the three Admirals were hiding in the Sabaody Archipelago and Rayleigh didn't even find them, if Rayleigh found about the Marines, Koch wouldn't have to die.

On the other side of the call, Rayleigh felt silent, he gather all his courage to make this call to informed them about Koch death, he was also feeling guilty, the three Admirals were hiding in Sabaody and he didn't find any clue, he felt he was responsible for what happened to Koch.

"If you have something to say, then just say it, I don't have time." Shakky said bluntly, after Koch returned they were going to have banquet, so she doesn't have time to chat with Rayleigh.

Hearing shakky voice, Rayleigh didn't know how to say the news, if they heard the news about Koch death, they will be sad. Rayleigh gather his courage.

"Shakky, Koch has been killed in the Sabaody Archipelago. Akainu, Aokiji, Kuzan and Zephyr, all of them came to Sabaody, Koch couldn't survive the battle against the strenght of four Admirals."

Rayleigh's head start to hurt, he took out the sake bottle and start to drink.

"Rayleigh!!!" Shakky's angry voice came from the den den mushi.

"Please speak." Rayling stopped drinking and looked at the den den mushi.

"Sister shakky, stop teasing Rayleigh-San, he was already getting old, he can't take it anymore." Koch looked at shakky, he knew she was angry with Rayleigh.

"???"

On the other side of the den den mushi, Rayling was shocked. 

"What is going on?" Rayleigh didn't know what is going on, he knew Koch died on Sabaody, but now he was hearing his voice from the den den mushi.

"Rayleigh-san, I am still alive, sorry to make you worried." Koch took the den den mushi from the shakky and Saif to Rayleigh.

Rayleigh was shocked and couldn't process just what is going on.

"How are you still alive, the whole Marine and the newspaper already publish your death with pictures."

"Sorry, I can't inform about this to you." Koch apologies.

Rayling looked at the den den mushi, that was imitating the appearance of Koch, he can tell that it was indeed Koch.

"How did you came back from dead?, and why are you on the ship?"

Rayleigh had lived a long life and have vast life experience, but this was the first time that he had seen someone came back to life from dead.

"It is a long story, but you can think of it as a Devil Fruit ability." The function of the system was hard to explain, especially the ability to resurrect every month, so it is best if other didn't find about it, after all it was not infinite resurrection, if you die second time in the same month, then that will be the real death.

"Is that so." Rayleigh didn't press on, he was not interested in others secrets, all of them are alive, he was fine with it.

Rayleigh was still thinking, just kind of ability was it, that can save Koch and also take him back to the ship. Rayleigh first thought it must be ability releated to space, but Akainu and other three Admirals were not idiots, they can tell if someone use the ability by their observations haki.

"Koch, you even lied to me." Rayleigh felt that he was left out, everyone from the ship must knew about this ability. He still have tears in his eyes, his emotions were wasted for nothing.

"Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and there were three Admirals, so I can't explain about the ability to you."

"If you are alive then everything is fine." Rayleigh can't blame Koch either.

Koch talked with Rayleigh for sometime.

"Koch, you should go to the New World as soon as possible, the Marine think that you are dead now, so it will be smooth sail for you guys." Rayleigh urged them to go to the New World.

"I know, our next destination is the New World. Rayleigh-San, where are you going next, you won't be able to go back to the Sabaody Archipelago in short time." Koch asked Rayleigh, Sabaody is in chaos right now and the bar was also destroyed.

"I don't know."

Rayleigh looked out to sea, Koch was still alive, and he was in happy mood. He didn't have many place to called home, but he can just go to small village and live there for sometime.

"By the way, shakky, where are you going?" Rayleigh cared about shakky.

"I will follow the crew to the New World, and now I am permanent member of the Sun and Moon pirates." Shakky happily showed off to Rayleigh, who was other side of the den den mushi.

"So you finally decided to join the Sun and Moon Pirates crew, congratulations to you." Rayleigh was shocked, he knew about shakky condition, she was also getting old, but now she decided to return to the sea to sail again, he was happy for her.

"Where are you going then, Rayleigh-San?, your whereabouts have been exposed to the marines, they may send troops to catch you, it is best if you leave Sabaody Archipelago and find somewhere else to live."

Koch asked with concern, although Rayleigh is strong, but it is still dangerous to face the marines alone, who knows they may send all three Admirals again. Koch was the reason that Rayleigh was exposed and Koch also didn't want to hear the news that Rayleigh was caught or killed by the marines.

Rayleigh was thinking for a while, he has some doubt in his heart, Koch was asking about him for a while now, does Koch want him to join the Sun and Moon pirate crew.

"Koch you don't have to worry about me, I can travel to any island and live there, or I can go and visit some old friend, Gaban went back to East Blue, I can also go the East Blue and live a normal life. I am already old, so I can't join your crew, it is the era of the young people like yourself."

Koch. "???"

'Look like you misunderstood my words.'

"Rayleigh, what nonsense are you talking about, when does captain invite you to the crew, you should go and live your old life with your old friends."

Shakky complained, there were only females on the ship, it will be very uncomfortable for everyone if Rayleigh joined their crew.

"Aren't you guys inviting me?" Rayleigh asked with sad tone.

"We are going to the Fishman island, who want to wait for you."

Rayleigh. "..."

--------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

42