Chapter 101: Vampire Devil Fruit.
1.5k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 101: Vampire Devil Fruit.

Fishman Island, Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Shanks?"

Makino frowned slightly, she only saw him once, and that was, when he came to the Foosha Village. Shanks only drink and ate in her bar once and nothing more. He was just a customers in her bar.

"I don't need his protection, why did he declared that."

Makino didn't like that.

"Makino, didn't you see it, I think that Shanks like you." Gion said to Makino.

"What?" Makino's mouth opened slightly.

"Captain, can you tell him that I have nothing to do with him." Makino looked at Koch.

Koch nodded his head and looked at shakky,

"Who else?"

"The Revolutionary Army has also declared that they are willing to protect us from the world government and other pirates."

Koch frowned, even the revolutionary army joined.

"There are also some small forces, that are looking for us."

These little forces, are Doflamingo and other pirates and underground forces.

"Do they think we are so weak, we will take care of them later, our main focus right now is the Mythical Zoan, Vampire Devil Fruit."

Koch doesn't want their whereabouts to be revealed right now, so he didn't take action against any of them.

The first battle after his resurrection is going to be against the Marines and Shichibukai.

The 'New Dawn' activate its Invincible Defence, and the crew sailed towards the New World.

New World, Unknown Island.

After ten days of sailing in the New World, Koch and the crew reach this unknown Island.

This island used to be quite popular in past but it become the battlefield of war between powerful Pirates, now it was filled with ruins. Since this island didn't have any Marine, many pirates came here to rest or to buy materials.

Koch believed that the Mythical Zoan, Vampire Devil Fruit should be somewhere in the ancient ruins of the island.

"This is the island that was abandoned centuries ago, the ruins of the ancient town should be at southeast of the Island." Shakky explained about the island to the crew.

Shakky, Stussy and Robin were good at gathering intelligence, so this island was easily found out by them.

The ship sailed towards the southeast of the island, Koch and the crew leave silently towards their location.

Koch plan was to attack the marines three months later, so he doesn't want to appear in public. After his death, the Achievement Points increased by 50,000 points, and the total Achievement points is around 260,000.

Koch believe if he attack the marines at such big event, it will bring more Achievement points.

...

There are few pirates on the shore, when the Sun and Moon Pirates appeared, they obviously saw them.

"Look at the flag of that pirate ship."

"That is the flag of the Sun and Moon Pirates, what are they doing here?"

"I thought they will be stuck at the first half of the Grand Line, since they can't coat their ship at Sabaody."

Everyone looked at the Sun and Pirates in surprise, every great Pirates of the New World were looking at them at the first half of the Grand Line, and now they appear at the New World.

"If we gave this news to the newspaper, we can get lots of money."

They take out the den den mushi and make a deal with the newspaper agents.

.....

"The Sun and Moon Pirates were at the New World."

The newspaper agents take fast action and match the details, and looked at the map.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates are in Whitebeard Pirates territory."

"The remaining member of the Sun and Moon Pirates are going to join the Whitebeard Pirates?"

"It is possible, after all he is Whitebeard, the strongest man in the sea, it is safer to join the Whitebeard Pirates."

"Immediately contact the Beast Pirates, Big Mom Pirates and other forces, the information of the Sun and Moon Pirates is very valuable."

Soon, almost all the major forces that were after the Sun and Moon Pirates, received this news.

...

"Damn, why are they in Whitebeard's territory."

Kaido was angry, he was not afraid anyone, even Whitebeard, but he couldn't win against him, so he can't have the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit and Phoenix Devil Fruit for himself.

...

Red Haired Shanks was shocked after hearing the news.

"Why?, why they didn't choose me, they didn't have any connection with Whitebeard." Shanks couldn't accept it.

The Red Haired pirates searched for the Sun and Moon for then days, they revealed their location so that the Sun and Moon Pirates can find them easily.

Shanks thought that the Sun and Moon Pirates will joined them, other pirates were stranger to the them, and only Shanks have some connections with the Sun and moon Pirates, but they still didn't choose Red Haired Pirates.

Shanks crouched at the corner, he was depressed for a long time.

...

The revolutionary army also got the news, Dragon was also depressed. He also believes that the Sun and Moon Pirates would choose the Revolutionary army.

New World, Whitebeard Pirates.

"Gu.ra.ra.ra.ra.ra, Never thought that the Sun and Moon Pirates would joined my crew." Whitebeard laughed.

The division commanders raised their head proudly. 

"Of course, pops is the strongest man on the sea and no one can compare to pops."

The other forces waste so much time searching for the Sun and Moon Pirates, but they took initiative to come to the Whitebeard Pirates.

The Whitebeard Pirates roared excitedly.

"Marco, should get the news soon and he will bring the Sun and Moon Pirates."

.....

Koch and the girls reached the ruins of the ancient city, there were many writing on the walls of the city, and with Nico Robin knowledge, they soon found the location Devil Fruit.

"found it."

Nico Robin, who has been reading the ruins for a long time, finally found the location of the Devil Fruit. She excitedly came to Koch.

"Captain, I found the location of the Devil Fruit, the Devil Fruit was treated as the treasure and was kept hidden in some secret place."

Shakky was excited, she can finally be useful to the crew and fight with them.

"Robin you did a great job."

Koch patted Robin shoulder with satisfaction.

Robin beautiful face turn red.

"Then lead the way, we can't stay at this island any longer."

The group was led by Nico Robin, they soon found the treasure box buried beneath the ancient temple.

Nico Robin took out the Devil Fruit, it was purple tomato shaped Devil Fruit, it is one of the rarest Devil Fruit.

Mythical Zoan Bat-Bat Fruit, Model: Vampire.

-------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

39