Chapter 103: New Bounty.
1.6k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 103: New Bounty. 

New World, Unknown Island. 

Koch continue and looked at the system data. 

Intelligence officer and navigator of the ship, Shakky. 

Devil Fruit: Mythical zoan, Vampire.

Combat Power: 121,069. ( High Level Vice Admiral)

Bounty: 560 Million Beri. 

She become permanent member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, but her bounty was the same, the world government didn't know that she is also the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates crew. 

... 

Intelligence officer and Sniper of the ship, Stussy. 

Devil Fruit: Logia, Goro-Goro no mi.

Combat Power: 143,420.(High Level Vice Admiral)

Bounty: 720 Million Beri. 

Stussy's combat power is one of the strongest among the crew, her power is slightly stronger than Shakky, but still weaker than Gion. 

The lightning Devil Fruit is really one of the strongest Devil Fruit, that boasts invincibility, and stussy was also expert in Marines's six styles, and also master of both haki. 

And in the eye of the public, stussy was the vice captain of the Sun and Moon Pirates now, and the World Government also want to kill her, so her bounty was increased by large margin. 

... 

The Administrator of the ship, Boa Hancock. 

Devil Fruit: Paramecia, Mero-Mero no mi.

Combat Power: 51,632. (Mid Level Vice Admiral)

Bounty: 210 Million Beri. 

Her combat power was weaker than Gion, Shakky and Stussy, but she has the highest talent among all of them and Stussy and Shakky ate the powerful Devil Fruit that gave them high combat power boost, but Hancock devil fruit didn't gave her high combat power boost. 

When Koch rescued Hancock, her combat power was only around ten thousand, but now her combat power is above fifty thousand. Her combat power was increased by five times. She hast the best talent and she is still young, her strenght will continue to increase. 

If she didn't become the member of the Sun and Moon pirates, with her strength, she would have received the invitation from the world government to join the Shichibukai, but now her strength was not revealed to the public and not many people knew about her. She has the strength to become a mid level Shichibukai right now. 

(TN: Hawkeye, Doflamingo and Bartholomew are stronger than Hancock right now.) 

... 

The doctor of the ship, Belo Betty. 

Devil Fruit: Ope-Ope no mi.

Combat Power: 29,862. (Low Level Vice Admiral)

Bounty: 40 Million Beri. 

Her bounty was low compared to the pirates from the Grand Line, and the pirates from the New World doesn't even care about such Pirates, and Betty was also not that famous. 

The sea was crazy for the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, but no one knows, that Betty already ate this Devil Fruit. If the world government knew this, her bounty would be very high. 

When Betty joined the crew almost six months ago, her combat power was only six thousand, but it is thirty thousand right now, she increased her combat power by five times. She is even stronger than the top level Rookie pirates.

And the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit will gave her many abilities once she awakened the Devil Fruit. 

... 

Sous Chef of the ship, Lily Enstomach. 

Devil Fruit: Mini-Mini no mi.

Combat Power: 32,154. (Low Level Vice Admiral)

Bounty: 60 Million Beri. 

Lily is the giant and she was learning haki and her strength was also increasing. A giant with mini-mini fruit gave her the agility that the giants lack. Every giant in the marines are at High level Vice Admira, so Koch was sure she will reach that level in the future. 

... 

Archaeologist, Nico Robin. 

Devil Fruit: Hana-Hana no mi.

Combat Power: 9512.

Bounty: 84 Million Beri. 

Her bounty was 79 million before she joined the crew, and it was increased to 84 million after she joined the Sun and Moon pirates. Her combat power was only 3500, but now it is close to ten thousand. She didn't have time to train her Devil Fruit and her strength in the past, she was always running away from the world government, after she joined the crew, she was training and reading, nothing else. 

... 

Helmsman, Boa Sandersonia. 

Devil Fruit: Zoan, Anaconda.

Combat Power: 9762.

Bounty: 50 Million Beri. 

... 

Chores, Boa Marigold. 

Devil Fruit: Zoan, King Cobra.

Combat Power: 9513.

Bounty: 45 Million Beri. 

The two Boa sisters improvement was the slowest, their talent was also lowest among the crew, but Koch knew, they can still grow stronger, they have yet to reach their limit. 

... 

Chef, Makino. 

Combat Power: 99

Bounty: 1 million Beri. 

She doesn't have much strenght, even after training with the others, her strength didn't increased. Koch want to give her suitable Devil Fruit in the future, so she can protect herself. 

... 

Koala. 

Combat power: 458.

Bounty: 1000 Beri. 

Koala is close to eleven years old, and now her body condition was good and she also started her training with others, Koch believes she will get stronger soon, and she was also training with shakky and stussy about collecting information. 

... 

Apprentice Swordsman, Kuina. 

Combat Power: 1892.

Bounty: 1000 Beri. 

She is almost same as Koala, and their bounty is also the same. Her strenght was also increased, she was training with Gion on swordsmanship. Koch believe she has even greater talent than Zoro, she may become the greatest and the strongest swordsman in the sea. 

... 

Princess Shirahoshi. 

Combat power: 168. 

Her ture identity is the ancient weapon Poseidon, and Koch believe she will be one of the strongest in the sea. 

Koch looked at the crew members, there were only 12 members without Koch. This is a small group of pirate, but the comprehensive power of this crew is one of the best in the sea right now. 

Koch looked at his own combat data. 

[Koch: Combat Power: 709,961] 

Koch combat power broke the 700k mark, his strength can rival any sea emperors right now. 

If he has this combat power, when he fought in the Sabaody, then he would have killed Akainu, but only if he go crazy like that again. 

He now has the strength to kill any Admirlas, but if he fought against all of them, then he will still loose. Fighting one against three is totally different, all three of them have different ability and different fighting styles. 

With his current Combat power, Koch believe he can fight with Whitebeard in equal level. 

Koch was having good mood while reading the system data, all of the girls trained hard and their combat power was increased, also no one on the crew has awakened their Devil Fruit, so Koch believed that they can still grow stronger by large margin. 

Koch looked forward to the battle against the marines three months later. 

"Captain, our location was exposed by the pirates, we should leave this Island as soon as possible." Shakky said to Koch. 

"Let's go, we need to train hard and make a lot of preparation for the battle against the marines." 

The Marines and the World Government have attack them many times, but now it is their time to attack them.

----------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

41