Chapter 106: Poor Marco.
1.5k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 106: Poor Marco.

New World, Unknown Sea.

Marco was punched in the face, and he was thrown hundreds of meter away, he desperately flapped his wings and stabilized himself or he might fell into the sea.

Marco looked at Shakky in disbelief, she was a unknown pirate, but that punch was quite powerful, if he didn't have the high speed regeneration of the phoenix, he would have been injured.

"Who are you?" Marco looked at shakky with fear, he knew that shakky was stronger than him and he didn't have any way to win against Shakky and Gion. Marco was puzzled, with such combat power, Shakky was unknown to the sea.

"I am the navigator of the Sun and Moon Pirates." Shakky proudly said to Marco.

'I never thought that, there is still such a strong character in the Sun and Moon Pirates, why the marines didn't knew about her?' According to the newspapers, the only strong members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were Koch and Gion, and after Koch died, Gion was the only strong member in the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Marco carefully looked at Shakky, he felt that he knew her from somewhere but couldn't remember.

"The first commander of the whitebeard pirates, how can someone like you be distracted during the battle." 

Suddenly, shakky was infront of Marco, a powerful fist that was coated with Armament haki hit directly on his chest. Marco's face turned pale and he flew out again. 

The healing flame of the Phoenix surround him and his injury was healed within few seconds.

Marco knew this is getting serious, so he didn't hold back and change his whole body into phoenix and charged towards Shakky.

Shakky also took her vampire form and attack Marco at the same time.

"Boom."

'This is not an ordinary Zoan Devil Fruit, this is also Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit.'

Marco looked at Shakky and was shocked again, he thought that Shakky Devil fruit was just normal Zoan Devil Fruit, but looking at the Vampire form of shakky, Marco was certain that, her Devil Fruit is Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, and he also knew that all Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit are rare and extremely powerful.

Shakky and Marco kept fighting in air, Marco was using his flame to heal himself, and Shakky was in her Vampire form, the whole area around her was covered in dark mist.

This ability of shakky can affect the Five senses of the opponents, Marco can still use his observation haki but the lack of five senses was still affecting him, and when shakky was covered in the black mist her five senses were enchanted greatly.

The darkness ability of shakky was really troublesome, anyone in the hundred meter around shakky, will lose their five senses. The Vampire devil fruit is very suitable for assassination.

Marco was already having trouble fighting with Shakky, and Gion hasn't taken any action yet.

'The Sun and Moon Pirates were already this strong, I don't think they need any protection from other pirates.'

Marco was not interested in this fight anymore, he want to leave. Marco knew it was impossible to invite the Sun and Moon Pirates to the Whitebeard Pirates.

Marco flew backward and tried to leave the battlefield, he make a distance between him and shakky. 

Marco looked at gion. "It was all misunderstanding, since you guys were not interested in joining the Whitebeard pirates, then we can stop this unnecessary fight here."

"When you were bullying the weak it was fine, and now it is a misunderstanding." Shakky created her darkness and charged towards Marco.

Marco's face turned green, he can't win against Shakky, so he plan to escape this unnecessary fight. He turned around and flew away, suddenly a huge lightning fall from the sky.

Marco who was retreating, raised his head and looked at the lightning beam in horror.

'Boom'

The lightning beam hit Marco in mid air, his whole body was pitch black.

"The power of lightning." Marco looked at Shakky and Gion, he just fought with Shakky and he knew this was not her ability, and Gion's Devil Fruit was the phoenix, same as him, so he knew, this lightning ability was not from her.

Marco looked at the ship, there was a person standing at the deck of the ship, her whole body was covered in lightning. The Queen of the Pleasure District, Stussy.

"Did she ate the lightning logia Devil Fruit?" The powerful lightning that attacked him can be only from the lightning devil Fruit.

"Who said that the Sun and Moon Pirates were weak, those agents gave us wrong information."

Marco was shocked, shakky was already stronger than him, there is Gion, whose strenght was unknown to him, and now Stussy with the lightning Devil Fruit. He never thought that Sun and Moon Pirates were already this strong.

"Where in the hell did Koch get these women, they are already this strong."

Marco knew, it was impossible to escape from these girls, the 1st commander of the Whitebeard Pirates was beaten by the remaining members of the Sun and Moon pirates, this news will damage Whitebeard pirates reputation.

It's been only one year since the Sun and Moon Pirates were established, he thought that only Koch was strong and other crew members were just rookie pirates.

The Sun and Moon Pirates were small and stronger, with the strength of Gion, Shakky and Stussy, they can become one of the emperor of the sea.

Suddenly another huge lightning fell from the sky again. Marco manage to barely dodge it, he looked at Gion. He thought that Gion should be around his level in strength, but looking at the current situation, Gion must be stronger than him, Marco's face changed greatly.

Gion, Stussy and Shakky charge towards Marco at the same time, Marco knew he can't escape from this, Gion and Shakky have the ability to fly, they can easily catch him, and the speed of lightning is not something that can be dodge easily.

'Boom'

The whole area was covered in darkness again, fiery flame sword slash came towards Marco, and whole area was also covered in lightning.

Three vs one, Marco was beaten badly, although he has the ability of healing, but Shakky and Stussy ware almost same level as him, and Gion was just too powerful. 

Marco couldn't escape.

--------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

37