Chapter 113: The Main Event.
1.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 113: The Main Event.

Marineford.

Sengoku and Tsuru left the Marineford with ten warship, each warship was commanded by a Vice Admiral and among those warships one warship belong to Tokikake.

Tokikake's arm was cut off by Koch, he became a disable in his youth, he doesn't have the possibility of becoming an Admiral in the future. He hate Koch to death.

"You're dead, but I am still alive." 

Tokikake laughed, Koch was killed by the marines and now they are going to humiliate Koch even after his death.

'Gion, looks like you make a wrong decision.'

Grand Line, Sabaody Archipelago.

Sabaody Archipelago was filled with many tourists and reporters, they came from all over the sea, just to witness the grand event of the Marines.

"I only saw in the newspaper, but now looking at the aftermath of the fight between Koch and Admirals, it was more shocking. Many small island were completely destroyed."

"So this is Grove 1, the Grave of koch. Its been three month, but the ice was not melted and it feel cold here."

"Looks like no one is allowed to enter the Grove 1 yet."

The tourists were talking among themselves while watching the Grove 1, which was still heavily protected by the marines.

In the least three month, no one was allowed to enter this island, Sengoku strictly order to protect this island. Grove 1 has become the most famous island of the first half of the Grand Line.

The whole Sabaody Archipelago was filled with many people, and there were many video den den mushi to broadcast the whole event, so that everyone can watch the event live, there was already a huge crowd infront the screen of the video den den mushi.

Many newspapers agents also brought the den den mushi to record this event, the whole world was watching this event.

Even the Celestial Dragons, the Five Elders, nobles of many kingdoms and The sea emperors were also watching this event.

...

Grove 1.

Many Marine's technicians were checking the video den den mushi, they were making sure that everything was working fine.

Everything was ready, exactly at the 10 o'clock in the morning, the video den den mushi was activated and the event was officially started.

"Looks like the event has just started."

"Look at that island, it is completely frozen, that is the Grave of koch."

"I don't know when the marines will announced the name of the Seven Shichibukai."

"I hope they will announced the name soon, I have been waiting for three month."

"Lets just hope that, the Shichibukai will be as strong as the newspaper published."

The camera moved to the side showing seven chairs, where the Shichibukai were supposed to sit and signed the agreement.

A World Government agent appeared in the screen to start the event.

"Let's welcome the first member of the Shichibukai."

The camera moved, and everyone stared at the screen. The first member of the Shichibukai.

A figure was seen in the screen, he was walking with a expressionless face, he was carrying a large sword on his back, and his eyes were sharp.

"The strongest swordsman in the world, Hawkeye Mihawk."

The World Government agent announced the title and the name of the first Shichibukai.

Mihawk walked to the stage and took the seat.

...

"I knew the strongest swordsman is Mihawk, Red Haired Shanks will not become the Shichibukai."

"The Marine gave the title of the strongest Swordsman to the Mihawk, I wonder how many pirates will challange him for that title."

"The newspaper did post the truth, Mihawk is indeed the strongest swordsman."

"If other six members are also as strong as Mihawk, then the Shichibukai is really a force that can fight with the sea emperors."

Hawkeye Mihawk's identity should be easy to guess. Many pirates already knew that, the Shichibukai with the strongest swordsman title should be Mihawk.

...

Unknown Island.

Red Haired Shanks was also watching the event.

Seeing the appearance of Mihawk on the screen, he was having a smile on his face.

"The title of the strongest swordsman."

Shanks thought of Koch, Koch was also a sword user. Shanks thought that the strongest swordsman title will be taken by Koch. 

Shanks let out a sigh.

...

Hawkeye Mihawk took his seat and looked at the World Government agent.

"There are still many strong swordsman in the sea, without defeating them, I cannot be the strongest swordsman."

The World Government agent was surprised that Mihawk didn't accept the strongest swordsman title, this was a live event and Mihawk rejecting the tilte would be bad for the World Government and Marine's reputation.

"Red Haired Shank lost his arm and Koch is dead, that's make you the strongest swordsman in the world right now. I don't think there are any sword user that can challange you right now."

The agent quickly find some reasons, this is the World Government's main event and he was an announcer, this was the greatest moment of his life, he didn't want to screw this chance.

Mihawk didn't say anything else, he wanted to achieve this title but not like this, he wanted to defeat Shanks, but he lost his arm, he want to defeat Koch, but he was killed. He may have the tilte of the strongest swordsman but he didn't like it.

"Hurry up, I don't like sitting here."

Hawkeye said to the agent. He agreed to join the Shichibukai only for one reason, and that was to live peacefully. He was tired of being chased by the marines all the time.

The World Government agent didn't say anything to Mihawk and gave a signal to the technician to move the camera.

The camera moved again, and Doflamingo walked to the stage with arrogant attitude. He was still unaware that the whole Donquixote Pirates were already wiped out.

"The marines didn't arrive yet." 

Doflamingo scanned the area, Sengoku hasn't arrived at the Sabaody, and there were not any strong marines.

Doflamingo walked towards the marines.

"Doflamingo, what do you want to do?"

Doflamingo flicked his fingers, and suddenly two Marines screamed in horror as they start to fight each other, Doflamingo become more and more arrogant.

"Since Sengoku hasn't arrived yet, let me have some fun."

Everyone looked at screen, they were dumbfounded. Didn't the newspaper posted that, the Shichibukai were working for the marines and will listen to their order. Is Shichibukai like Doflamingo was really good for the sea.

"Doflamingo, remember your identity."

The agent warned Doflamingo, if it was any other time, then he would not care about these low rank marines but this is the live event.

Doflamingo stopped playing with the marines and sat next to Mihawk, he looked at the World Government agent and said arrogantly.

"The Grove 1 is my territory, after today it will belong to me."

The agent didn't care about this matter, after today the value of this small island will be useless for the World Government.

They only cared about this island because it was Koch's grave, but from today, the World Government planned to remove every thing releated to Koch from this world.

"Doflamingo, what are you planning to do?" Mihawk asked Doflamingo.

"Why do you care about this island, there is nothing but Koch dead body, which was half burned. Are you interested in koch dead body?"

Doflamingo looked at Mihawk in disbelief.

"I am not interested, but don't touch koch's Saber that was buried here."

Hawkeye said to Doflamingo, that Saber was not something Doflamingo was qualified to touch.

"Koch's Saber?" Doflamingo was curious.

Koch's saber actually belong to Gol D Roger, the pirate king, but only few people knew about this. Shanks, Rayleigh, Mihawk and Garp were the only one who knew about this, maybe Whitebeard knew about this too.

"You don't need to know."

Mihawk didn't say anything else to Doflamingo.

Although Doflamingo was curious and want to know about that saber, but he was not stupid to face Mihawk just for a Saber, even the most expensive Saber cost around few tens of million beri, so Doflamingo want not interested, and there were also the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates. If he take that saber, the Sun and Moon Pirates will be after him and he doesn't want to face Gion and the girls.

'After the death of the remaining member of the Sun and Moon pirates, I don't have to worried about anything.'

-------------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

34