Chapter 121: Fourth Sea Emperor.
1.5k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 121: Fourth Sea Emperor.

New World.

Whitebeard watched his old rival death, he was still drinking sake.

Today was supposed to be the most glorious moment for the Fleet Admiral and the Marines.

"The times are about to change."

Whitebeard looked up at the sky.

Sengoku was the leader of the marines and one of the strongest in the sea, his death will surely bring some big change in the sea.

"Pops, will there be any problem after Sengoku's death?"

"Did the Fleet Admiral Sengoku really died?, it is hard to believe."

Many pirates were afraid of the marines, but Sengoku death at the hand of the pirates will bring chaos in the sea, many pirates will go crazy.

"We don't know how Koch was resurrected, but Sengoku have no way of resurrection."

"The sea will be more chaos from now."

The Whitebeard pirates looked at the screen. They can't believe Sengoku was killed, Koch has done something unimaginable.

...

"The Fleet Admiral Sengoku is dead."

"This is the era of the pirates."

The whole world has witnessed the death of Sengoku, many pirates were celebrating, the death of the leader of the Marine will make the marines weaker, which was good news for the pirates. 

Sabaody Archipelago.

The Vice Admirals couldn't believe it, it was the most shocking thing for them, they always view Sengoku as the strongest Marine.

The Shichibukai were also watching this.

"Koch really did it." 

Bartholomew kuma looked at Koch.

'Dragon, looks like Koch direct method is better than ours.'

Bartholomew kuma have to admit, the revolutionary army has worked hard for many years to damage the foundation of the world government but, what koch did today, damage the world government more than the revolutionary army.

Jinbe was also looking Koch. The sun pirates were chased by kizaru, and Fisher Tiger decide to fight with kizaru alone, and the whole Sun Pirates were disbanded, but the marines were still after them, so he decide to join the Shichibukai, but looking at Koch, who just killed the Fleet Admiral Sengoku, Jinbe was sure that the fishman island will be safe under the Sun and Moon Pirates.

'It's no wonder that Tiger respect Koch.'

The only thing that affected his mood was that, he didn't play any important role today, even without his help, the Sun and Moon Pirates could do all of this.

Crocodile was also there, he looked at Koch, he also wanted to possess such power.

"Looks like Koch will be the fourth emperor of the sea."

...

It was not only Crocodile, many people and the pirates think the same. Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates had shown their true strength. They can be compared to the sea emperors.

"The Fourth Emperors of the sea."

In the entire sea there were only three sea emperors, Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard. Red Haired shanks can't be called the sea emperor, he is not that strong right now. 

"Is Koch already the emperor of the sea?"

"The Sun and Moon Pirates didn't even enter the New World, can Koch still be called the sea emperor?"

"The sea emperors attacked the marines many time but they couldn't do any damage, but Koch manage to killed the Fleet Admiral, this was something that has never happened before, he deserves to be called the fourth emperor of the sea."

Soon the whole sea start to called Koch as the fourth sea emperor.

...

"The fourth emperor of the sea?"

Kado frowned slightly, koch having the emperor title mean he was on the equal footing as kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard.

"Hmph, whether he is qualified to become the sea emperor depends on whether he has the strength to stand firm in the New World." 

The all Star, Queen the plague said to kaido.

Kaido glanced at Queen the plague.

"If you think he is not qualified, then why don't you challange the Sun and Moon Pirates, when they enter the New World."

"???" Queen.

"He was able killed the Fleet Admiral, he is indeed strong enough to be the fourth emperor, I want to challange him."

...

"ma.ma..ma.ma, there will be another sea emperor in the sea, it will be more chaotic."

...

Whitebeard looked at Koch, he knew that Koch has enough strength to be the sea emperor.

"He is less than 20 years old, and he can grow more, just how strong he will be at his peak?"

Whitebeard think that Koch can be more than a sea emperor.

...

The newspaper were printings the news of Sengoku's death and the new emperor of the sea.

'Fourth sea emperor.' Was the title of the newspaper, which spread all over the world.

Many pirates were celebrating, but only Shanks was in complicated mood. He was treating Koch as his rival, after they fought year ago.

But now he was left behind, Koch already gained the title of the fourth emperor and shows the strength far higher than his own.

"Koch, that bastard is actually faster than me." 

"Captain, we have to work harder, we are far behind the Sun and Moon Pirates." 

The Red Haired pirates said to shanks.

"You are right."

Red Haired Shanks stood up and raised his arm.

"Let's train hard and challange Koch for the title of the sea emperor."

...

Today was the special day, the new sea emperor was emerged, the youngest sea emperor.

Marines were gritting their teeth, as they were powerless to do anything. Today should have been the marines greatest achievement, as they would step on Koch's grave to start the new era, but now, it was Koch that stepped on Sengoku's grave and started the new era.

This was the huge blow for the marines and world government.

Akainu and Kizaru were still in the New World, they closed their eyes, it was hard for them to accept this.

...

"The marines will arrive here soon, we should leave this place." 

Gion and the girls gather around Koch.

Doflamingo was staring at Koch with anger, he knew that the Donquixote Family should be already destroyed by the Sun and Moon Pirates. He waste his whole life to create his pirate crew, and now it was gone.

"I almost forgot about you."

Koch looked at Doflamingo. "You are just an eyesore, it is better to kill you."

Doflamingo wanted to say something, hut Koch didn't gave him any chance, Koch disappeared and appeared infront of Doflamingo.

Doflamingo face changed from shock and he hurriedly used his strongest attack, he create sixteen thread of sting which were coated with both Armament and Conqueror's haki and attacked koch.

After attacking he didn't even look back and ran away, he knew he was no match for Koch, he was even defeated by Gion and Stussy.

But before he can gain any distance, Koch already caught up to him. Doflamingo has no place to escape, so he decide to face Koch, but his attack couldn't stop koch's Saber.

Doflamingo was cut in half, he couldn't even last few second against Koch.

[TN: Doflamingo is far weaker right now.]

Many people were shocked to see Doflamingo getting killed within few seconds.

Although Doflamingo cannot be compared to the sea emperors, but he was still a powerful pirate, but even such powerful pirate was nothing infront of the new sea emperor.

There are two types of pirates in the New World, the sea emperors and others.

"Let's go."

Gion turned into a phoenix and flew away, shakky also transformed into her vampire form and flew away, stussy turned into lightning and disappeared, Belo Betty also teleported away, Koch and Hancock jumped on the back of phoenix back and flew away.

"Wait a minute."

Hawkeye Mihawk said to koch, he want to challange Koch, so he can't let koch leave.

"You can find the Red Haired Shanks, I will find you when I have time." Koch said to Hawkeye. 

The den den mushi was still active so everyone heard that.

Shanks who was in the New World also heard that.

"Koch is looking for me?"

Shanks just declared that he would challange Koch for the title of the sea emperor.

"Captain, I think Koch want to beat you because of what you said about Makino to the newspapers."

The crew members distanced themselves from Shanks.

"Captain, this is your personal matter, you should handle it alone."

...

The war is over, but its effect had just started to show.

Many people cannot watch the live broadcast, so they were wating for the newspaper. The sea will change drastically after this.

Half an hour after Koch and the girls leave the Sabaody, a marine warship appeared in Sabaody, there were two people standing on the bow of the ship.

Garp and Aokiji.

---------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

46