Chapter 125: Invitation.
1.4k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 125: Invitation.

The Holy Land Mariejois.

The Five Elders looked at the agent.

"How was the response?"

"The reputation of Marines is dropping, and at the same time the reputation of the Sun and Moon Pirates is increasing. Many people already accepted Koch as the fourth sea emperor." 

The world Government agent lowered his head, he didn't dare to looked at the Five Elders. He was also confused, why did the Five Elders blame everything on the marines and gave such titles to the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"You can leave."

The agent leave the room. There were only the Five Elders left in the room.

"Since we cannot eliminate the Sun and Moon Pirates without any sacrifice, then let's increased their reputation to the highest level, which will cause conflict between him and other sea emperors."

This was the plan of the Five Elders, they wanted the Sea Emperors fight with each others.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates have already reached the New World, we can publish some more false news, and let the sea emperors fight with koch."

"Let's release the news that the Sun and Moon Pirates are the strongest pirate crew ever and Koch is the Strongest man."

"The Whitebeard pirates and the Beast pirates will be after Koch, let's see if he can survive from them."

After the death of Sengoku, the Five Elders didn't want to risk any more, so they used this method.

If it was only the three sea emperors, this method will not work, because all the three sea emperors used to be in the same ship in the past and they knew about eachother very well, but Koch was different.

After the world government released such news, the whole sea was in uproar. There were many people that didn't supported such claim, but there were also people who supported Koch.

"Koch is the strongest man now, Whitebeard and Sengoku fought many time. Whitebeard can't killed Sengoku, but Koch did it. Koch is the strongest man in the world right now."

"It can't be judge like this, that was not fair fight, and Koch also sneak attacked Sengoku."

"I admit that koch is strong, but he can't compete with Whitebeard."

"Then did Whitebeard killed any powerful figure, did he killed Fleet Admiral?, did he killed an Admiral?"

"Whitebeard was known as the strongest man for decades, which cannot be shaken, not by Koch who just become a pirate."

"The Sun and Moon Pirates has, Phoenix Queen Gion, Queen Stussy, Bloody Witch Shakky, Pirate Empress Hancock and Enchantress Belo Betty, all of them are strongest. The Sun and Moon Pirates are the strongest pirates, others can't compete with them."

"There are fifteen commanders in Whitebeard pirates and thousand of pirates. How can they be weaker than others?."

The world Government was fueling the fire, discussions like this can be seen everywhere.

...

Wanokuni.

"The strongest pirate group?"

Kaido also got the news.

"I recognise that Koch is qualified to become the fourth sea emperor, but he is only a kid, he doesn't deserve to be called the strongest."

"Just because he manage to killed Sengoku, doesn't make him the strongest."

"Prepared the ship, we are going for the Sun and Moon pirates"

Kaido gave his order. He still haven't given up in the Phoenix Devil Fruit and Ope-Ope Devil Fruit.

There were many spies and agents in the Beast Pirates, so the news that the Kaido and the Beast pirates are going to attack the Sun and Moon Pirates, spread all over the sea.

Totto Land. Big Mom Pirates.

"ma.ma..ma.ma, does Koch wants to become the pirate king?" 

Big Mom said as she read the newspaper.

"mama, if Koch's goal is One Piece, then he will definitely come to us."

The eldest son Perospero said to Big Mom. His face was ugly, he felt uneasy when he thought that the Big Mom Pirates are going to face the Sun and Moon Pirates.

To find the One Piece, they need the four Road Poneglyph, and one was with the Big Mom Pirates.

[TN: One road poneglyph was in wano with kaido, second was in zou, third was with Big Mom, fourth used to be in the Fishman Island, but its location was unknown right now. Fishman Island used to be Whitebeard territory, so whitebeard may hid it somewhere. And the poneglyph that Jinbe gave to Big Mom is not the road poneglyph.]

"Let's invite the Sun and Moon Pirates in the next Tea Party."

Big Mom said with greed in her eyes, she always wanted the gene of Koch, so she planned the marriage between Koch and her daughter.

Big Mom invited Koch to her Tea Party, this news also spread all over the sea.

Moby Dick, Whitebeard pirates.

"Pops is the strongest man in the world, Koch may be strong but he can't compete with Pops."

The Whitebeard pirates were angry, 'The Strongest Man' title belong to the Whitebeard, and they were proud of it, no one can take it away.

But Whitebeard disagree, he can't be the strongest man forever, he was getting old, and when he saw Koch kill Sengoku, he knew that Koch would only day challange him for the title of the strongest man.

Whitebeard was not afraid of any challange, but right now he was worried about Marco. 

Marco left to find the Sun and Moon Pirates and Koch is still alive, and there was no news about Marco in last three months, Whitebeard knew something was wrong.

"Any news about Marco?" 

Whitebeard asked the crew members. The crew members shook their head, they were also worried about Marco.

Whitebeard suspect that Marco's disappearance was directly related to Koch.

Whitebeard looked at the vivre card of Marco, the vivre card shows that Marco was fine but Whitebeard was still worried about Marco.

"Pops, let's go to the Sun and Moon Pirates, we can't let them capture Marco."

"But where can we find them, even the world government and the Marines can't find them. It will be harder to find them in New World."

[TN: It was explained in manga chapter 489 that, when a vivre card is torn apart, the two pieces will always moved towards each other, not towards the user. So the Whitebeard pirates can't find Marco because Marco didn't have his vivre card with him.]

"Then release the news, if koch want the title of the strongest man, then I accept his challange."

Whitebeard plan was simple, instead of searching for the Sun and Moon Pirates, let the Sun and Moon Pirates come to them.

The sea was going crazy, the three sea emperors send the invitation to Koch.

-----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

38