Chapter 128: Onigashima.
1.3k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 128: Onigashima.

Marine Headquarter, Training Camp.

Zephyr was looking at his student with gloomy face, since the death of his good friend, he has never smiled.

But today there was a little smile on his face, a new Fleet Admiral will be selected today, and Akainu left for the Holy Land. Zephyr was confident that the next Fleet Admiral would be Akainu.

Zephyr wanted Aokiji to become the Fleet Admiral in the past, but now that was changed, he wanted Akainu to become the next Fleet Admiral.

"With Akainu extreme way of handling things, he will be able kill the Sun and Moon Pirates."

The student are training silent, they were little afraid of Zephyr, after the incident at the Sabaody Archipelago, their training was increased and Zephyr also become more strict.

Suddenly, a figure came to the training camp.

"Chief Kong, why are you here?"

Zephyr asked Kong, the previous Fleet Admiral and currently the World Government Commander-in-Chief.

Kong looked at Zephyr. Kong doesn't blamed Zephyr, but it is somewhat Zephyr fault for everything that was going on.

"Zephyr, the World Government and the Fleet Admiral made a decision that, you won't be the chief Instructor of the training camp anymore."

"what?, I don't think I have done something wrong enough to get fired."

Zephyr looked at the Kong in disbelief. He has been the Chief training instructor of the training camp for decades.

"Zephyr, this is the order from the Five Elders."

Kong looked at Zephyr, everything releated to Koch was somewhat connected to Zephyr.

"I have trained many Vice Admirals, and even the current Admirals used to be my students. I gave everything to the marines, and this is how the marines treat me."

"Zephyr, you are just fired from the Chief Instructor position, you can still be a Vice Admiral, or you can retire and enjoy your remaining life."

Kong said to Zephyr. He doesn't want this matter to get worse, he was given strict order from the World Government. 

Zephyr pointed the new students.

"Ask them, if they needed me or not. I am the only person capable of training the next generation."

Kong looked at the students, all the students lower their head, they didn't say anything.

Zephyr stared blankly at his students, from anticipation, to disappointment, and finally to endless anger.

Kong looked at this scene.

'The Five Elders were right, Zephyr was not suitable for the position of the Chief Instructor.'

Zephyr walked out of the training area silently.

"Continue the training, a new Instructor will arrive soon."

Kong glanced at the students and leave the area.

After Kong and Zephyr leave the training camp, all the students looked at eachother.

"Have we gone too far, he is our teacher after all."

"But, he is so strict while training, and if we do something wrong there will be heavy punishment."

"This is not training camp, it looks like the punishment camp."

A distraught Zephyr, was wandering aimlessly at the Marine Headquarter, suddenly he saw another person like him, Akainu.

...

The news about kong taking the Fleet Admiral position again, spread all over the sea, and at the same time there was another news.' Because of koch, Akainu was rejected from the position of the Fleet Admiral'.

The news about Koch's gift to Akainu already spread all over the sea, and now Akainu was rejected from the Fleet Admiral position. 

For many people it was hard to believe such news, they never would have thought that, Koch small action can change the candidate for the Fleet Admiral.

...

New Dawn was sailing with full speed towards Wanokuni.

Shakky just got the newspaper, she was shocked after reading the news. 

She was the one who took that treasure box to the marines base, she never thought such small matter can the World Government decision.

"What's wrong?"

Gion, Stussy and the other girls approached Shakky with curiosity.

Shakky told them about everything.

"A small letter from Captain is so powerful."

"Don't listen to those rumors of the sea, these newspaper will post anything to attract the readers."

Koch said to the girls, almost all newspaper slightly change the news to attract the readers, some newspapers even posted that, Koch threatened the World Government or the world government were afraid of Koch.

"We will reach Wanokuni soon, everyone get ready."

"Violet, how far is Wanokuni?"

Koch asked Violet, her ability is pretty useful.

"There is still 200 kilometers, but I can't find kaido, and the Beast pirates base is almost empty."

Violet used her ability to check the situation of the Wanokuni.

"Looking at the time, they should have already returned back to wano."

"Did they escaped?"

Koch looked at Violet.

"Can you find them?"

Violet used her ability to search for the Beast pirates, after few minutes, her face stared to turn pale, but she didn't find kaido and the Beast pirates.

"You don't have to force yourself." 

Koch stopped Violet.

"Let's enter the wano first, we can wait for kaido."

After sometime, wano appeared on the horizon.

Wanokuni.

"Boss, I found the Sun and Moon Pirates."

A man said to Big News Morgan. They arrived at Wanokuni three days ago, and were waiting for the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"They are finally here, the Sun and Moon Pirates came to Wanokuni, this is a Big News."

Morgan was excited.

"Koch VS kaido, Sun and Moon Pirates VS Beast Pirates. The sea is wating for this moment."

...

Inside Wanokuni.

After kaido left Wanokuni, Orochi become more crazy. Without kaido pressure, he was enjoying his moment.

A wandering girl looked at Orochi with hate and anger.

Inside Onigashima.

A girl wearing hannya mask, was wandering around the island, while dragging a mace.

"I'm hungry."

Deep inside the onigashima.

Two brother and sisters were sneaking around the treasure house.

"Kaido left the island, this is our chance, there must be few devil fruits inside the treasure house, after eating the Devil Fruit, we will become strong and no one will be able to bully us."

Page one and Ulti were trying to steal the Devil Fruit from the treasure house.

------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

38