Chapter 132:Ulti.
1.3k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 132: Ulti. 

New World, Wanokuni. 

Everybody followed Yamato and reached the treasure house of the Beast Pirates. 

Jack, who was beaten and covered in blood was also following them. 

'When kaido and others comes back, I can take my revenge.' 

Jack looked at Shakky with anger. 

Suddenly Shakky appeared infront of him and kicked him again. 

'BANG' 

Jack huge body was flown away and some trees were destroyed. 

Shakky's observation haki is quite powerful, she can easily feel the anger of Jack towards her. 

Jack felt powerless, he was no match for shakky, and there were still other members of the Sun and Moon Pirates. He was usable to resist. 

They almost reached the treasure house, when they heard the cry of a girl. 

"You bastard, if you touch my brother, I will kill you." 

"Those who break into treasure house will die." 

'BANG' 

A bloody figure fell infront of Koch and the girls, and a girl is running towards the body, while crying. 

Although she looked only around ten years old, Koch immediately recognised her, Ulti and the bloody figure that was thrown was her younger brother Page One. 

A huge figure came infront of them, he was carrying a huge iron mace. He came infront of Ulti and slammed the mace towards her. 

Ulti looked at the huge person, she was afraid, she closed her eyes in despair. 

Shakky move forward and blocked the huge mace easily, she looked at Ulti. 

"Kaido is indeed a failure of a captain, he can't even control his crew members properly, even a little girl is eying his treasure house." 

"Ulti, what are you doing here?" 

Jack looked at Ulti in disbelief, she is quite talented and one the famous newcomer of the Beast Pirates. 

"You actually want to steal from the treasure house while kaido and others are not here." 

Ulti opened her eyes and looked at Jack and then looked at the huge person who was carrying the iron mace.

She and her brother almost succeed in stealing the Devil Fruit, but there was a loud noise from outside which caused the guard to woke up, she was just ten years old and her brother was eight years old, they were no match for the guard, and the guard slammed page one with his iron mace.

Ulti looked at her brother, who was lying on his own blood and he was not breathing. 

"I am going to kill you." 

She picked up the stick and hit the guard with it, the guard didn't even feel anything. He punched Ulti and threw her away. 

"Those who break into the treasure house will die." 

The guard went towards Ulti and slammed his iron mace towards her. 

Ulti couldn't even move, she looked at her brother. It was her plan to steal the Devil Fruits from the treasure house, and she blame herself for her brother's death.

Ulti knew she couldn't escape from here, there was the guard, who can easily defeat her and there is also Jack, one of the all star. 

Suddenly, she was carried by someone, but she was still afraid and didn't opened her eyes, no matter who it was, they will kill her. 

'BOOM' 

A huge lightning bolt was released from Stussy's hand, and landed on the guard' head, he didn't even manage to scream, he was killed in the spot. 

"Okay, you are safe now." 

Koch put Ulti on the ground and walked towards the treasure house with the girls. 

"What?" 

Ulti opened her eyes and looked at Koch and the girls, she then looked at Jack, who was obediently following Koch. 

She then looked at the guard, his whole body was turned charred black, he was dead. 

She was shocked and she looked at Koch again. 

'Who are they?, they even dared to killed the guard of the treasure house.' 

... 

Koch and the girls entered the treasure house. 

The treasure house was huge and filled with many gold and silver. 

"We don't need gold and silver, look for special treasures like some ancient artifacts, weapons, Devil Fruit and the poneglyph."

Koch said to everyone.

"That old bastard, he have so much money but he didn't gave me any food to eat." 

Yamato was even more angry, and annoyed. 

... 

Ulti was crying over her dead brother. 

"Ulti, what are you doing in the treasure house?, it is your fault that the guard is dead." 

Jack said to Ulti, he was angry, and he need to release that anger. 

"I will not forgive you." Ulti said to Jack. 

Jack wanted to kill her, but he was stopped by his subordinates. 

"Boss, that witch is still inside, if we do something, she will kill us." 

The image of Shakky appeared in his mind, Jack swallowed his saliva subconsciously, and leave Ulti alone. 

Ulti was shocked to see Jack being obedient, she knew about Jack character. 

'Is it because of them?' 

Ulti looked towards the treasure house. 

"Are you guys afraid of them?, who are they?" 

Ulti asked Jack and other pirates. 

Jack's face became even more ugly. He didn't answer Ulti, but she understand, Jack was afraid of them, and if she wanted to save herself she need the protection of those people. 

Ulti carried Page one body and walked towards the treasure house. 

Ulti looked at Jack, but he didn't even stop her. 

'They must be higher rank than Jack, and they must be stronger too, but I have never heard of those people, are they new member of the Beast Pirates.' 

She tried to steal Devil Fruit from the treasure house, if kaido knew about it, he will kill her. She need the protection of strong, and koch and the girls are stronger than the all star Jack, she has nowhere to go right now, Koch and the girls are her only option. 

... 

Inside the treasure house. 

Koch and the girls find four Devil Fruits, and a Road Poneglyph. 

"They all are Zoan Devil Fruits, three are Ancient Zoan and One is Mythical Zoan. They all are powerful Devil Fruits." 

Shakky took out the Devil Fruit encyclopedia, and determined the types of these Devil Fruits. 

The Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit is 'Dog-Dog Fruit, Model Okuchi-no-Makami.' [Dog-Dog fruit, Model: Large-Mouthed True/Pure God] 

This fruit was eaten by Yamato, although there was 'dog' in the name, it was actually a wolf Devil Fruit, and according to kaido this wolf is the guardian diety of the wano. 

Koch knew this Devil Fruit is powerful Fruit and this Devil Fruit also has 'god' in its name, so Koch believe that this Devil Fruit is the top Devil Fruit. 

The second Fruit is Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Spinosaurus, in original it was eaten by Page one. 

The third fruit is Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Pachycephalosaurus Model, this was eaten by Ulti. 

And the last one is, Tori-Tori no mi, Model: Archaeopteryx. 

"That bastard have so many Devil Fruits, and he didn't even gave me one." 

Yamato was angry again. She picked up the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit and gave it to Koch. 

"Captain, you can eat this. We can't leave anything for that bastard." 

Koch was surprised by Yamato. 

"Yamato, are you hungry?" Koch asked Yamato. 

There was a rumbling sound from Yamato's stomach. 

"If you're hungry, you can eat it." 

Yamato looked at Koch and then the Devil Fruit in her hand. 

"Our captain is always generous." Gion said to Yamato. 

"But this is Mythical Zoan." 

Yamato said to Gion, she was surprised that someone can reject a Mythical zoan Devil fruit. 

"Just eat it, I don't need Devil Fruit right now." 

Koch said to Yamato. 

"Then I will eat it." 

Yamato ate it without hesitation, she was hungry and hasn't eaten anything in days. 

"Ugh, that's disgusting." 

Although it tastes bad, she ate the whole fruit, she was hungry and anything will do. 

Koch was looking at the system data, suddenly someone enter the treasure house. 

Ulti enter the treasure house, while carrying Page one. 

"Can I become your subordinate?" 

------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

36