Chapter 137: The Start Of The War.
1.2k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 137: The Start Of The War.

New World, Wanokuni.

Kaido and the Beast Pirates finally returned back to wano.

Jack and the pirates were wating for them.

The Beast pirates were crying from joy, they were finally free from the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Shameful trash."

Kaido looked at Jack with disgust, he has seen the pictures of Jack serving the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Kaido carried his huge mace and walked towards the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

Ground start to shake from his steps, the sky start to darken, a dark atmosphere enveloped the entire onigashima.

The Beast Pirates followed Kaido, all of them were showing crazy expressions, they can finally fight with the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

They all were excited, especially Jack, he can finally take his revenge. When the Kaido and the Beast pirates reached the 'New Dawn', Jack went forward and speak in a loud voice.

"You bastards come out right now. Why are you hiding?, are you afraid?"

"Which idiot is barking so loudly?"

Shakky came out of the ship and looked at Jack.

Jack shuddered while looking at shakky, his eyes were filled with fear and anger.

"Useless trash."

Kaido slapped Jack. Jack was one of the top member of the Beast Pirates, and he was easily scared, while he and the whole crew were there.

"Witch, go and call your captain."

Kaido said to shakky. Shakky seems somewhat familiar to him, but he can't remember.

"Kaido, its been a long time. from the new recruit member of the Rocks Pirates to the emperor of the sea, not bad."

Kaido was shocked to hear that, he finally remembered about shakky.

"You are Shakuyaku."

Kaido looked at shakky, she used to be the member of the Rocks Pirates. 

When Kaido was young and new member of the Rocks Pirates, Shakky used to be the navigator of the ship and top member of the Rocks Pirates.

"I didn't expect you to follow Koch, instead of following others."

Kaido looked at Shakky in disbelief. When the Rocks Pirates were disbanded, all of them started to create their own pirate crew. Edward Newgate created the Whitebeard pirates, Charlotte Linlin created the Big Mom Pirates, Shiki created the Goleden Lion pirates, and he created the Beast Pirates, but there was no news about Shakky. All of them wanted Shakky in their crew due to her unmatched Navigation skills.

Kaido couldn't figure it out, why did shakky joined the Sun and Moon Pirates, instead of joining others or creating her own crew.

"Don't compare my captain to that group of trash."

Shakky said proudly, she has no feelings for the members of the Rocks Pirates.

"Hmph."

kaido didn't say anything else. He looked at the ship, he can sense a powerful presence inside the ship, he knew it was Koch.

"Koch, come out."

Kaido took a deep breath, and said loudly, his powerful Conqueror's haki was released.

...

"It is so scary."

Hiyori was still hiding, she was afraid of kaido's strength. Denjiro quickly stood in front of her, and protect her. He had fought with kaido in the past, but that was around ten years ago, Kaido has become more stronger.

...

Kaido looked at the ship. Koch was still inside the ship. Kaido picked up his mace and charged towards the ship.

Suddenly Koch appeared about of no where, and punched towards kaido.

The two powerful Conqueror's haki collided together. Many of the Beast Pirates were flown away by the shockwave.

Kaido and Koch, both create a distance between them.

"You finally came out. I was wating for you."

Kaido said to Koch as he slammed the ground with his mace.

"Everyone, prepare to fight."

Kaido looked at his subordinates. The thousand of pirates roared at the same time.

...

Koch took out his saber and looked at the girls.

"Except Makino and Violet, you all are free to fight with anyone. Stussy you don't have to fight, you need to protect the girls."

Koch said to the girls, and gave the important tasks of protecting the girls to stussy, although everyone has two lives, it was best to stay alive, and stussy with her lightning speed can save anyone, if they were in danger.

Koch looked at the girls again, although they were low in numbers, all of them were strong. 

"After we start the fight, you should leave the wano and go to the sea."

Koch said to Ship's spirit. Although the ship has invincible defence for one hour, the fight may last for few hours, so the ship will be their weak point. Without the ship, they won't have any invincible defense, teleportation, and ship spirit. So Koch wanted to protect the ship.

"Makino and Violet, you two will stay on the ship. Violet, use your ability to find the perfect hiding place for the ship."

With Violet ability, the ship can hide and escape from anyone.

"Let's go."

Koch jumped from the ship, and the girls followed.

Thousands of pirates, with arrogance and the wild beast like expression were all over the area.

...

Hiyori who was watching them from far was scared by the huge numbers of Beast Pirates against the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Denjiro looked at the Beast Pirates, it was almost impossible to defeat them, he then looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates, compared to the Beast Pirates, they were low in numbers and the Beast pirates were like ferocious Beasts, while the sun and Moon pirates looked like fragile flowers.

...

The Beast Pirates looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates, they knew about them and were little afraid of them, but now looking at them, the Beast Pirates felt that the Sun and Moon pirates were not that strong as described in the newspapers.

"Boss, they took all the Devil Fruits from the treasure house and they also copied the poneglyph."

Jack said to kaido, but kaido expression remained unchanged.

"The strong can have anything. This is the rule of the sea. I was not here before, so they were the strongest, but now I am back, we will take everything after we defeat them."

Kaido looked at Koch, but Koch was not looking at him, he was not interested in kaido.

Koch was looking at Black Maria.

"Black Maria, why don't you join my crew." 

Koch directly invited Black Maria to his crew.

"Me?"

Black Maria pointed at himself, she was shocked, but also feel proud.

"It is an honour to be the member of your crew, but I am already a member of the Beast Pirates."

"Damn you."

Kaido stared at Koch with anger.

"You don't have to worry about kaido. After we defeat him, you can join my crew."

Koch ignored kaido and continue taking with Maria.

"Do you think that my crew members will betray me."

Kaido looked at Koch.

"Yamato did." Koch pointed at Yamato.

Kaido looked at Yamato.

"Yamato, why are you joining with the enemies. Come here this instant."

"I am now the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates and I will not return."

Yamato said proudly.

"I am not asking you, I am ordering you."

Kaido said to Yamato and then looked at Gion. The owner of the Mythical Zoan Phoenix Devil Fruit, that he always desired. Kaido was ready to invite Gion to his crew.

"You don't deserve it."

Gion gave him a clod look.

Kaido: ".."

-----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

40