Chapter 141: Five Elders’ New Plan.
1.2k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 141: Five Elders' New Plan.

New World, Wanokuni.

"We won"

Queen stood up with excitement.

King was also in good mood, he was beaten up more than Queen, after receiving some injuries Queen decide to hide, while King fought with Gion alone, one of his wings was cut off, his mask was also shattered, and he was full of sword injuries.

"Fortunately, our captain won."

King looked at Gion, she was in her human and beast form, she seems little tired from their battle. Her combat power was compared to the Admirals, she was in an advantage even when facing both King and Queen.

"You are stronger than us, but it seems your captain is not that strong. We have won this war."

King said with proud.

Gion didn't care about King and Queen anymore and went towards Stussy.

Jack who was beaten by Shakky, couldn't even stand up, but hearing the worlds from King and Queen, he was also laughing.

"It's faster than I have expected. Kaido is the emperor of the sea but to lose just in four hours, How strong is our captain?"

Shakky looked at the battlefield while smoking, she was surprised by Koch strength. Kaido was known as the strongest creature, and there were only few people who can defeat him, Whitebeard and Garp, but even they will need few days or even weeks to defeat kaido. Shakky start to compare Koch to her previous captain Rocks.

...

"Are you going to keep fighting with me?"

Black Maria asked Hancock. No one was injured in their fight.

"This is your chance, hurry up and help your captain, and leave the Wanokuni."

Black Maria said to Hancock. She felt that Hancock didn't used her full strength in their fight.

"You care about our captain, No wonder Captain likes you."

Since Koch invited Black Maria into their crew, Hancock didn't want to use her full strength against their future crew member. Hancock left the fight and went towards the girls, she took out the mirror and began to check herself, she doesn't want to look bad infront of Koch.

...

Lily was beating these Beast Pirates with her giant form. She looked around and find that the fight has stopped, and many Beast Pirates were celebrating their victory. She then transformed into normal human size and walked toward the girls.

...

Belo Betty was doctor, so her main task was to treat the injuries and support the girls.

Kuina fought with the Beast Pirate and was injured few times, but with Betty support she was easily recovered.

...

Stussy was sitting leisurely on the small chair and drinking tea. There were hundreds of Beast Pirates that were lying all around her, all of them were brunt black.

She was protecting the girls, if anyone was in danger, she used her lightning to help then.

...

Yamato was fighting with the Beast Pirates. It's been only few days since she ate the Devil Fruit and also aged few years, so she was not used to her new strength. She was training with these Beast Pirates.

"Looks like sister Gion and other already defeated most of the Beast Pirates. Even if that old bastard win, we can leave safely."

Suddenly she heard the Beast Pirates declaring that kaido has won.

"I can't waste my time here."

Yamato released her Conqueror's haki and transformed into her human beast form and start to fight with crazy speed.

"She is improving fast."

Gion, Shakky and Stussy looked at Yamato with admiration.

Although the Beast Pirates have greater number but the Sun and Moon have greater strength, not a single member of the Sun and Moon Pirates were hurt.

After defeating the Beast Pirates, Yamato joined the girls.

"Sister Gion, let's go and help Captain."

"Yamato, why do you think that our captain can't win?, you are the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, you should trust your captain."

Gion said to Yamato, but its seems that Yamato was still feeling uneasy 

"You have witness kaido's strength since you were a child, so you think that he is strong and unstoppable, we can understand that, but at the same time, we also trust Koch and knew he won't be defeated."

Yamato looked at confident Gion, and the girls.

"Really?"

For Yamato, It was hard believe that someone could defeat Kaido within just four hours.

"Hahaha, do you really think that Koch can win?"

Queen said to the girls.

"Our captain challenged Whitebeard few months ago, and they fought for two weeks. Do you think that Koch can win within just four hours?"

Gion looked at King and Queen.

"Looks like you two have recovered some of your strength."

'BANG'

'BANG'

...

Almost four hours ago.

When the battle between Kaido and Koch has just begun. Morgan was busy printing the newspaper, and within few hours the news about the battle was spread all over the major area of the sea.

Morgan used every resource available to spread the news all over the sea in just few hours.

"The battle has begun."

"Beast Pirates VS Sun and Moon Pirates, just thinking about it, makes people blood boil with excitement."

"Who will win this war?"

"I believe that the Sun and Moon Pirates will win this war, they seems confident."

"If self confidence can win any battle then I would have already become the pirate king."

"Yes, Beast Pirates have thousands of crew members, and the Sun and Moon Pirates only have just over ten, it will be impossible to win against Beast Pirates."

"You are right, only the Whitebeard Pirates that have thousands of members can fight with the Beast Pirates."

"No need to discuss here, the battle will last for few days, and looks like Morgan was also in wano, so we will receive the latest and correct news."

"I am sure that Morgan will be killed by someone in the future."

...

Many strong pirates were curious about the result and some even start to bet about the result.

Even the commanders of Whitebeard pirates start to bet, some bet ten days and some bet only one day.

"Pops, if koch lost this battle, then Marco will be caught by the Beast Pirate, and I don't think that they will treat him better."

"We need to save Marco."

Diamond Jozu, the third division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates said to Whitebeard. He was watching the vivre card of Marco, that shows that he was fine and was not in any life threatening condition. But if the Sun and Moon Pirates lose this battle then it will be difficult for Marco to survive from the Beast Pirates.

All of the pirates looked at Whitebeard.

"This battle may last for days, prepare to sail towards Onigashima. When we reach onigashima the battle will be over and we can save Marco."

Whitebeard gave his command and all the pirates started to make the preparation. It will take many days to reach onigashima from their position so they need to prepare many things.

When they reached the Onigashima, the battle will be over and both the Sun and Moon Pirates and Beast Pirates won't be in the condition to fight against the Whitebeard pirates, and they can easily save Marco. Whitebeard was not afraid of fighting, but they need to save Marco first.

...

The Holy Land Mariejois.

Akainu was standing infront of the Five Elders.

"We won't receive any other opportunity like this, we should attack the Sun and Moon Pirates right now."

But the Five Elders didn't even care about Akainu's plan.

"Sakazuki, there is no need to discuss this matter anymore."

The Five Elders have learned from their mistakes, so they didn't want to fight against the Sun and Moon pirates without discovering all of their secrets.

"Why?"

Akainu didn't understand and asked the Five Elders.

"Do you think that Kaido can kill Koch?"

The Five Elders asked back.

Akainu fought with Koch twice and he knew about his strength and his talent.

"I know about his talent and his strength, he won't lose against kaido, and even if he lose this battle, they have that invincible defense ability, so the Sun and Moon Pirates can definitely leave Wanokuni, and kaido can't stop them. This is also the reason why I want to attack them at the same time. They both will be injured from their battle and we can kill both of them at the same time."

Akainu said to Five Elders but they didn't say anything, and Akainu leave the room with dissatisfaction. Only the Five Elders and two agents were in the room.

"Even if Koch manage to leave Wanokuni, the Sun and Moon Pirates will suffer heavily after the battle with the Beast Pirates."

One of the Five Elders looked at agent.

"Call Morgan and tell him to publish every detail of that battle, nothing should be left out."

"After the battle with Kaido and Beast Pirates, the Sun and Moon Pirates will definitely expose their secrets."

"After the battle with kaido, the Sun and Moon Pirates will face Big Mom Pirates or the Whitebeard Pirates."

"And with all the exposed secrets, the Sun and Moon Pirates can't survive from the two sea emperors."

"Even if Koch somehow manage to survive from the three Sea Emperors, all the secrets of the Sun and Moon Pirates will definitely be exposed and we can attack them without any worries."

"Akainu need to learn many things, everything cannot be solved with brutal force."

One of the Five Elder looked at the agent.

"Did you find that Devil Fruit?"

"Yes, we have acquired that Devil Fruit, it will be here within few days."

The agent replied.

"Good, with that Devil Fruit, the Sun and Moon Pirates can't run from us anymore."

...

Current Time. Wanokuni. 

"The battle on the onigashima is over."

The guard said to Orochi .

"It's over so soon, it's seems that Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates were not that strong. If I knew that they were so weak, I would have killed them myself."

Orochi said and stood up.

"Let's go to onigashima."

All the subordinates were puzzled, the war is already over, they don't need to visit onigashima.

"Kaido is our partner, and we should care about our partner."

...

"Who won?" Hiyori asked Denjiro.

"Although I don't want to admit it, it is impossible to defeat kaido within few hours. So it looks like kaido has won this battle."

"Then we should help the Sun and Moon Pirates to escape from the Wanokuni."

Hiyori said to Denjiro.

Denjiro frowned, it will be difficult to save the Sun and Moon Pirates from the Beast Pirates and Kaido.

"Even if Koch lost today, the Sun and Moon Pirates were young, if we save them, they will be strong in the future and we can also ask them for help and save Wanokuni."

Hiyori said to Denjiro.

"Fine, let's go."

...

Everyone looked at the Battlefield where Koch and kaido were fighting, no sound were heard. It mean the fight was over.

Suddenly everyone saw a figure who was walking towards them while dragging a person.

--------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

40