Chapter 145: Kaido’s Plan.
1.3k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 145: Kaido's Plan.

New World.

The whole world knew that the Beast Pirates and Sun and Moon Pirates were at war, according to the Morgan's newspaper, the war has already started.

The war between the Beast Pirates and the Sun and Moon Pirates has become the focus of the sea, everyone wants to know the result of the war, but it will take few days for the war to end, so everyone were waiting for the result.

Late at night, Morgan was working overtime to publish the newspaper, he already contacted many branch office to start printing as soon possible.

Within few hours many news birds were already distributing the latest newspapers.

"What happened, why are the news birds bringing newspaper at night?"

"It is from Morgan, so it must be something important about the war between the Beast Pirates and Sun and Moon Pirates."

Many people bought the newspaper and start to read, almost all of them want to know the detail of the war.

"what?!"

Everyone were shocked when they read the news, it was almost impossible to believe.

"The war between the Beast Pirates and the Sun and Moon Pirates is over, the Sun and Moon Pirates won."

"How can this be possible, the battle has started only few hours ago. It must be false news."

"It is the Big News Morgan, he won't publish such fake news."

"It is written that the Sun and Moon Pirates defeated the Beast Pirates just in four hours."

"It is hard to believe that the King of the Beast, Kaido, will lose against Koch within four hours."

It was hard for anyone to believe this news. It's not that they can't accept the victory of the Sun and Moon Pirates, there were many people who believed that the Sun and Moon Pirates will win, but it was hard to believe that the Beast Pirates would lose in just four hour, even when the Beast Pirates fought with the Whitebeard pirates, they fought for two weeks.

Many people thought that Morgan published false news, but there were many pictures printed, which shows that the Beast Pirates has lost this war.

There were few pictures of Beasts Pirates lying in the ground, Kaido's miserable appearance and kaido escaping with the Beast Pirates from wano.

"This news is really eye opening, are the Sun and Moon Pirates really that strong or the Beast Pirates are too weak."

"Do you really think that the Beast Pirates were weak?, kaido has been the emperor of the sea for decades, if they were weak, kaido would have already lost his emperor title."

"How strong are the Sun and Moon Pirates, who can defeat the sea emperor in just few hours?"

"Looks like there is also huge gap in strength between the sea emperors."

"The Sun and Moon Pirates completely destroyed the Beast Pirates, almost all strong members of the Beast Pirates were easily defeated by the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"And kaido couldn't even protect his own wife and daughter, he was even kicked out of wano."

"Kaido is really pitiful, not only he lost this war, he also lost his wife and daughter."

"Poor Kaido."

The whole world laughed at the Beast Pirates and Kaido. Kaido's reputation was very bad from the beginning and not many people like him.

"It was written that both kaido's wife and his daughter took the initiative to join the Sun and Moon Pirates."

All of them looked at the picture of Black Maria and Yamato, they couldn't help but feel jealous.

"If I were in kaido's place, I would have committed suicide."

"If I remember correctly, kaido tried to kill himself many times, but failed. Looks like he can't even commit suicide."

"Wait, didn't Big Mom invited Koch for the Tea Party, and Whitebeard also challenged Koch for the title of the 'Strongest Man'."

"These emperors think that Koch is an easy target and wanted to bully him, but looks like they will also become a joke like Kaido."

"Will Big Mom cancel the Tea Party?"

"I think it's possible."

The whole sea was laughing at Kaido.

...

Wanokuni.

Koch was enjoying the shamisen performed by Black Maria.

Koch never thought but Black Maria is a skilled musician, she is capable of performing shamisen and she is also a songstress.

Koch was impressed by her performance.

...

Onigashima.

Kaido was also reading the newspaper, his hands were shaking with anger.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

It was a call from Big Mom. Big Mom called Kaido few times already, but Kaido didn't picked any of them.

Big Mom knew about Kaido, so if he picked up the call and try to trap her, he will be exposed, so he didn't picked up the few calls.

Kaido looked at the newspaper, the news was already spread all over the sea, that means Big Mom already knew about Beast Pirates situation.

Kaido picked up the den den mushi.

"mama.mama, Kaido you are too useless, you were defeated so quickly, and even your wife and daughter were taken away."

The moment kaido picked up the den den mushi, Big Mom start to ridicule kaido.

Kaido gritted his teeth.

After enjoying teasing kaido for sometime, Big Mom become serious and asked.

"How strong are the Sun and Moon Pirate?"

Big Mom was also surprised when she heard the news, she knew about kaido's strength, it was hard to believe that kaido lost within just few hours.

"Although you are younger and weaker than me, but it is impossible to defeat you in just four hour. What happened?"

Kaido's skin twitched.

'What do you mean I am weaker than you."

"Old hag, are you afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates?"

Kaido asked Big Mom, the den den mushi was quite for some time.

Kaido looked at the den den mushi, that was showing the expression of the Big Mom, if Big Mom was really afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates then he can't trap her. 

kaido plan was to show Big Mom that the Sun and Moon Pirates were not that strong, so that she would still invite Koch and the Sun and Moon to her Tea Party, 

"Linlin, don't talk nonsense if you don't know the truth, do you really think that I would lose in just few hours."

Big Mom was little afraid at first, if koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates can defeat kaido and Beast Pirates in just few hours then they are really strong and Big Mom Pirates also can't win against them.

Listening to kaido, Big Mom expression changed, sure enough, it is impossible to defeat Beast Pirates in just few hours, there must be something that was not explained in the newspaper. 

Big Mom thought that Stussy and Morgan should have make some kind of deal, and Morgan didn't print everything.

Big Mom was no longer afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates, but she wanted to know all the secrets of the Sun and Moon pirates before they came to the Tea Party.

-------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

36