Chapter 148: Teleportation.
1.1k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 148: Teleportation.

New World.

Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates left Wanokuni and disappeared into the vast sea.

Koch was lying in his rocking chair and enjoying the sunbath.

Koch looked at the system data, after the fight with the Beast Pirates, almost all of the girls combat power was increased.

Especially kuina, Koala and the girls that used the Shinobu's ability to increase their age. Their mature body help them to increased their combat power quickly.

Koch looked at the data.

...

Yamato.

Devil Fruit: Dog-Dog fruit, Model: Large-Mouthed True/Pure God.

Combat Power: 67,542.

Her combat power increased by a lot, it is because of her Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit.

...

Ulti.

Devil Fruit: Tori-Tori no mi, Model: Archaeopteryx. 

Combat Power: 15,762.

...

Black Maria.

Devil Fruit:Spider-Spider Fruit, Model: Rosamygale grauvogeli.

Combat Power: 31,568.

...

Kozuki Hiyori.

Combat Power: 999.

...

These are the data of the new member of the ship, they increased koch's combat power by almost 116 thousand.

Right now Koch combat power far exceed 800 thousand, with this combat power Koch believed that he can even defeat Whitebeard easily.

Koch looked at the girls.

Kuina talent has finally start to show up, the fight with the Beast Pirates helped her a lot.

Her combat power has reached 15 thousand, her combat power has doubled.

Koala and Baby-5 have also improved their combat power but it was less than of Kuina.

The combat power of Boa Sister was increased by the least amount, but it was still increasing, they still haven't reached their limit.

The combat power of the girls is growing, with all of the combat power of the girls, Koch total combat power was above 850 thousand.

[TN: looks like the author forget about the 40k combat power of Koch that he received from his powerful haki.]

At the same time Koch's physique has also increased to 108.

After Black Maria joined the crew, Koch received additional 7 physique points due to Maria's Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit.

With 108 points in his physique, he defence is the strongest in the whole sea, there are still powerful people who can break his defence like Whitebeard and Garp, but with his Physique and his powerful Armament haki, Koch believe that even Whitebeard and Garp can't break his defence.

With his Physique and combat power, Koch can even fight with stronger opponents, but right now there is no one who has the combat power higher than 800 thousand.

There may be not a single Pirates that has the combat power above 800 thousand, but Koch didn't know anything about the world government.

Kaido, Whitebeard and Big Mom ruled the New World, but the world government was still at the top. So Koch belive that the world government should have some strong people, especially IM, Koch believe her combat power should be far higher, may be even above 1 million combat power.

Koch was also not sure about the combat power of Roger, Roger was suffering from the unknown disease, but he was still strong enough to fight with Garp and Whitebeard.

If Roger was not suffering from that unknown disease, then his combat power may have reached upto million. Roger Pirates would have surpassed the Rocks Pirates.

...

Koch then looked at the Achievement points.

Achievement Points: 499,696/500,000.

It was only few hundred away from the 500k, and with the news about the Sun and Moon victory over the Beast Pirates, the Achievement points will reach 500k within an hour.

When the Achievement points reached 30,000, Koch got the ship spirit.

At 100,000 points, the ship received one hour of invincible defense per day.

At 200,000 points, all the crew member received the ability to resurrect once a month.

These 3 abilities helped the Sun and Moon Pirates a lot. 

The invincible defense help them to escape from Akainu, and it also protect the ship when they went to Sky Island. 

The ship spirit is very useful for Navigator, shakky didn't feel any pressure of the New World crazy climate with the help of the Sea spirit.

And the resurrection helped Koch to come back to life, after he was killed by the three Admirals.

And now Koch gained another ability, Teleportation. A smile appeared on koch's face.

[Achievement Points: 500,000/500,000]

[1st Ability: Every crew member will have the ability to teleport back to the ship from any place, even if they are in different dimensions, once a month.]

[2nd Ability: The ship also has the ability to teleport to any crew member's location, once a month.]

[3rd Ability: The ship can teleport to any place, it has been previously, once a month.]

[While the ship is teleportating, any object or living things on the ship will also be telepoarted.]

Teleportation is also great ability, no matter where the crew member is, they can instantly teleport back to the ship, or the ship can teleport to the crew member's position. The ship can also teleport to any place it had visited.

And with all the ability combined, Koch can attack the Marineford or the Holy Land, and can easily escape.

Koch looked at the Achievement points, he want to know, what will be next reward.

[Achievement Points: 500,069/1,000,000.

Next Rewards. 

1st Reward: All previous abilities can be used for unlimited times by spending the Achievement Points.

2nd Reward: ??? ]

Koch's eyes lit up, all of the previous abilities have the time limit, and after reaching the 1 million Achievement Points, they can be used unlimited times, but Koch need to spend Achievement points to use the abilities.

"If the invincible defence and resurrection can be used multiple times, them this is really invincible ability."

Koch looked at the second ability, which was not shown, this was the first time the system shows question marks, Koch was curious.

But no matter what ability it is, Koch knew that it will be another over powered ability.

"But reaching million points is not that easy."

It took two years to reach the 500,000 points, and all that points were because, all the things that Koch has done were something that were never done before.

Invading the Holy Land, Killing a Celestial Dragon, Killing the Fleet Admiral, and defeating Kaido, these are the events that increased koch's Achievement points, but they will not increase second time, so Killing another Celestial Dragons or next Fleet Admiral will not increase his Achievement Points.

The further you increase the Achievement points, the harder it will get.

The only way of increasing the Achievement Pionts now, is by defeating Big Mom and Whitebeard, the sea emperors, but Koch already defeated the 'Strongest Creature' kaido, one of the sea emperor, so defeating Big Mom and Whitebeard will not give him that much of Achievement Points.

'Looks like I have to rely on the nice people from the Marines and world government.'

Koch looked at Voilet.

"Voilet, did the marines make any movement?"

When Koch was fighting with kaido, it was the perfect time to ambush both crews, so Koch wonder did the marines make any preparations.

"Yes, Akainu led few fleets and came to the New World, but he returned next day."

Violet was watching the movement of the marines all the time.

Koch was little disappointed, looks like it will be hard to attract the attention of the Marines.

--------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

31