Chapter 153: Choose Your Bride.
1.2k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 153: Choose Your Bride.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

Big Mom looked at Koch, who took his seat, and she officially started the Tea Party.

Big Mom then looked at Stussy.

"mama.mama, Stussy you have finally returned."

In the past Stussy used to be the guest of the Big Mom's Tea parry, and she also became a good friend with Big Mom, but Stussy rejected Big Mom's invitation and went to the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Why didn't you attend the last tea party, give me the reason."

Big Mom stared at Stussy with anger.

"Linlin, my captain is the reason."

Stussy smiled at Big Mom, she was not afraid of Big Mom.

"mama.mama"

Big Mom stared Stussy with rage, the atmosphere changed, it becomes darker.

"Stussy, you should know the price you have to pay for not showing up in the tea party."

Katakuri looked at Koch, who hasn't take any action yet. He was worried that this may cause the war between two emperors.

"Whatever the price, I am ready to pay for it."

Stussy said to Big Mom. Stussy knew about the price, you need to give few years worth of lifespan, but stussy was not afraid, there is no fear in her heart. Stussy knew about how Big Mom's Devil Fruit ability work.

Stussy confidence came from Koch, she knew about her captain strength, she knew that he would save her, and stussy may not have the strength to fight with Big Mom, but stussy was confident in her speed, there is only one person that is faster than her, and that is Kizaru, so even she was alone, she can escape with her speed.

Big Mom looked at Stussy, who was standing in front of her without any fear, Big Mom can't use her Devil Fruit ability against stussy.

Katakuri and others Big Mom Pirates looked at stussy in shock, it was hard to belive that Stussy was standing against Big Mom without any fear, even they were afraid of Big Mom.

...

"Stussy have changed, she is more confident and more stronger."

Some underground emperors looked at Stussy.

"Is this the Stussy we used to know?"

"Obviously she is not afraid, why should she be afraid of Big Mom?"

Morgan looked at Stussy, she is the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, and with the strength of Koch, there is no need to be afraid. If Morgan was also the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, then he would also stand infront of Big Mom without fear.

Big Mom looked at Stussy, her ability didn't work, she didn't know what to say.

"Linlin, you haven't changed at all, you are still funny."

Shakky looked at Big Mom and start laughing.

"What did you say?"

Big Mom looked at Shakky.

"Looks like you don't remember me."

Shakky said while smoking her cigarette.

Big Mom stared at Shakky, she felt that Shakky was somewhat familiar.

"You are.. Shakky?"

Big Mom looked at Shakky with shocked face, her mouth was wide open.

"Even you followed Koch?"

Just like kaido, Big Mom was also shocked to know that shakky was following Koch.

"How did you get so young?"

Big Mom looked at shakky's appearance, and looked at herself. She is only 4 years older than shakky, but looking at the difference in their appearance, Big Mom was shocked.

Big Mom can see that shakky is not younger from the appearance only, but she is truly young.

The biggest enemy of the sea emperors is not the other pirates or the marines, it is the time. Once they get old and their strength declines, they will be stepped on by the next generation.

Every era is like this, so many people tried to find methods to make them younger, but all of them failed.

"How did you do it?"

Big Mom asked shakky, she completely forget about Stussy.

"Do you want to know?, you should ask my captain."

Shakky pretended to be mysterious, Shakky remember young Big Mom, she used to one of the beautiful women on the sea, if Big Mom become younger, then she doesn't mind having Big Mom on the ship.

Big Mom looked at Koch, there is desire and greed in her eyes.

Smoothie and the girls breathed a sigh of relief, they don't want to fight with the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"mama.mama, Koch, the reason that I invited you the tea party is to establish a bond between the two parties through marriage."

Big Mom said to Koch.

"I have few daughters, and all of them are here, you can anyone as your bride."

Every guest were shocked to hear that, it was different from the past, but they also understand. Koch is also the emperor of the sea, same level as Big Mom herself.

All the girls looked at Koch, their heart is beating faster, they never felt like this before. 

Whenever Big Mom decide to marriage, they wanted to hide or ran away, in the past almost every groom were weak and ugly, but Koch was completely different, he is the one of the strongest man of the sea, and almost all of the Big Mom daughters were charmed by Koch, he has 91 point in charm after all.

Galette stared at Koch, she remembered that Koch wanted a chef like her in his ship, so she was confident that Koch will choose her.

"Sister Amande, have you already given up?"

Amande's three sisters asked her, all four of them were quadruplet. So the three wished that Koch will select their sister, but Amande seems not interested.

Amande looked at her sisters, she didn't know what to say, she is already 36 years old, she is one of the oldest daughter of Big Mom, and looking at Smoothie, Custard and Galette, she didn't though that, she had a chance.

Amande looked at Koch, if she was going to get married, she obviously want a husband like Koch.

"If you like anyone, you can have her."

Big Mom said to Koch again.

Koch looked at the daughters of Big Mom, there were few that he wanted to have in his crew.

The girls were nervous, even Katakuri and others are nervous.

Koch glanced at Smoothie, Galette, and others.

"Galette."

Koch choose Galette.

Galette don't know what to say or do, when she heard her name, she was excited.

"Sister Galette, are you leaving the family?"

Four years old Pudding asked Galette, she didn't know what is going on, but she understand that Galette is leaving.

Pudding looked sad, Galette is one of the few in the family that doesn't hate her.

Smoothie was little sad that Koch didn't choose her, it was also hard to accept that Koch choose Galette, not her, she is the strongest daughter of the Big Mom.

Big Mom was also smiling, the marriage will be successful.

"Smoothie."

Koch said another name.

'What?'

Everyone looked at koch in surprise 

Smoothie was also shocked to hear her name.

"Custard"

Koch add another name, and looked at others, there are few others that he wanted, like Pudding, but she is only four years old.

"Amande"

Koch picked 4 girls and looked at Big Mom.

"I want these four."

----------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

33