Chapter 4: Awakening Powers
1.2k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 1: Samael Constantine

--Samael POV--

--Year 1989--

"Huuu..." I sighed in tiredness as I finished my homework.

The homework isn't hard but it's just tiring to do. Though it does help in passing the time.

Anyways,

It's been 1 year since the duo of Me and Mark became a trio with the addition of George.

Due to our similar interests we quickly became the best of friends.

From playing to visiting each others houses. To reading comic books and playing arcade games. 

Mostly with their money. As I was truly in a sense, broke.

But that didn't exactly matter much right now.

Because today's my birthday!!!!

Yeah! 24th April, the day I was found outside the church/orphanage.

Of course there wasn't much or any celebration except a birthday song and a cupcake for me at dinner.

What? I do live in a orphanage. Even if it's a well off one.

But this birthday is special for another reason.

Today I will awaken my freaking powers!

I'm so hyped up!

Though, I don't know the exact time it would. So I'm a bit worried, it's 10'o clock in the night and I still haven't got my powers.

All the dinner celebration and everything already happened and I still haven't got my powers.

So to put my mind off of things I started to do my homework that I had to submit the day after tomorrow. It's about-

*knock knock*

*door opening*

I look up to see a concerned and stern Father Jack.

"Go to sleep Sam. It's 10 in the night. You have school tomorrow." Said Father.

"Ok Father."

I said and started packing all the books and notebooks into my school bag.

I know for sure my power will come today or in the next 2 hours.

But I'm still a little worried.

In the world like this I would be a prey for every telepath or future seer.

And I'm pretty sure you know why.

To be honest I still don't know why I haven't got a visit from Xavier or Ancient One, but I won't kick a gift horse in the mouth.

I shook my worries and got ready to sleep.

Hopefully I'll awaken my power in my sleep.

--Timeskip--

Yeah... I don't think I am able to go to sleep.

All the anxiousness and excitement literally would not let me sleep.

At all.

So here I am just laying on my bed with my birthday gift's from my friends safely kept under the mattress.

Yeah, my friends gave me birthday gifts.

I'm truly happy that they care that much about me.

Mark gave me a Batman comic book and George gave me a digital Pac-Man wrist-watch.

So yeah. I'm happy.

I check the watch to see the time.

[11: 57 PM]

Only three minutes remain until my 7th birthday is officially over.

If my powers don't come, then I should start making alternate plan for my path to ultimate power.

[11: 58 PM]

I am very, very nervous right now.

[11: 59 PM]

Fingers crossed and let's hope for the best.

[12: 00 AM]

As soon as the clock hit midnight. I felt immeasurable pain all over my body.

It was as if I was literally on fire.

I didn't have the time to scream (or do anything) before the pain overwhelmed me and I passed out.

--3rd Person POV--

After Sam became unconscious. An immense invisible surge of energy escaped Sam and gave half of America an electric blackout.

Strangely it only acted as an EMP and didn't damage anything in Sam's surroundings.

And while the American government and many others were running and trying to solve the chaos. The person who caused it was unconscious and meeting with the most important figure in Marvel-Verse.

=================

Done!

Thank you everyone for the support.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Please give some good reviews to the story. I would appreciate it.

Give a comment if you liked the chapter.

Next Chapter- Interlude: Sense

38