Chapter 1: Transmigration
236 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<3rd Person POV>

In a dark room you can see a guy just scrolling the internet on his phone while laying down on his bed.

The windows are covered by curtains do the room has only one source of light, the guy's phone.

The guy has normal looks, normal height, black hair, brown eyes with dark circles and a normal face, overall he looks like a normal person.

He is wearing a grey hoodie with black pajamas.

This guy is none other our MC.

And he doesn't know how much his life is going to change.

<MC's POV>

I had just finished reading The Flash comic when suddenly an ad pops up in front of me.

Now, normally I would just remove it (without even reading it) and continue scrolling down but it was like something was calling me to it. So I checked out what it was and I was suprised.

[Do You Want To Isekai?]

[Yes/No]

Seeing this I was surprised and amused. Obviously this was just a online survey or a CYOA.

I was bored and had nothing better to do so I decided to check it out.

I pressed 'Yes'. It then changed.

[What Type Of Isekai Do You Want?]

[1. Reincarnation]

[2. Transmigration]

[3. Appearing]

I wouldn't want my Avatar to live through the humiliation of being a baby again so that was out. Even if it was very convenient.

Appearing out of nowhere would create so many Butterfly effects that it wouldn't even be funny. All of the meta-knowledge would become obsolete right at the beginning.

Transmigration's only bad point will be the change in personality one will experience and not to mention the 'acting as you were the original person' schtik. 

If your personality changes without any reason it would be mighty suspicious.

So I chose 'Transmigration' option because despite all it's faults it was currently the best option. 

[What World would you want to Isekai in?]

[WARNING: You can also choose a fictional world]

[Fill In The Blank]

To be honest my options were Naruto and One Piece. As both are world's where there are many ways one can quickly become stronger.

After thinking a bit I typed 'Naruto'. It is a pretty amazing world despite all it's dangers. And as long as one is strong enough you are able blow up a moon and become a walking nuke.

Not to mention the waifus in it.

Plus I was a big fan of Naruto when it was airing. But Boruto ruined it for me.

[Who would you like to Transmigirate as?]

[1. Naruto Uzumaki]

[2. Sasuke Uchiha]

[3. Kakashi Hatake]

[4. Random]

I would like to choose Naruto but it was too cliche. I swear I have read so many 'Reincarnated as Naruto' fanfics that my head is filled with them. The thing is that many of them are very good but are on Hiatus. But the biggest problem will be my change in personality. I or my Avatar would never be able to pull off the happy bright personality of Naruto no matter how much we tried. 

Maybe if I had chosen Reincarnation option I would have selected him but somehow I can't return to the previous questions despite all my tries.

So after considering all my options I choose 'Sasuke Uchiha'. He had arguably the best potential of all of Konoha 12 with Naruto being a close second. And his and my personality matched really well too, except for the avenger part. And he looks very handsome too (no homo).

Plus the Sharingan is cool as hell.

And with Indra's Talent being passed on to me I would quickly become stronger and stronger.

Sasuke is a full package with his Talent, Unique Powers, Plot Armor and Looks.

[When Do You Want To Get Transmigirated?]

[1. Uchiha Massacre]

[2. Sasuke Retrieval Mission]

[3. Fourth Shinobi War]

I chose 'Sasuke Retrieval Mission' as I didn't want my Avatar to live in Konoha where he would be monitored 24/7 by ANBU or ROOT as the Last Uchiha. Neither did I want my Avatar to just be thrown into Fourth Shinobi War without any preparations.

With 'Sasuke Retrieval Mission' I would atleast have 3 Years to grind and become strong enough to survive Kaguya and Otsutsukis.

And with Orochimaru's help I could learn Sage Mode plus many other things. Of course then I would have to kill Orochimaru as I don't want a pedo snake man to steal my body.

[What Cheat Would You Want?]

[WARNING- If Your Wish Is Too OP It Won't Be Accepted]

[1. ]

'Only one?' I thought in confusion before shrugging.

My avatar was already going to become OP in the future just by being Sasuke, so you can say this is a bit... fair? Well, it's not like any of this is real... right?

I tried to enter 'Gamer System' but it was rejected. Actually any type of 'System' was rejected.

When I was thinking about what (not too OP) cheat I should ask for, I suddenly had a bright idea.

I quickly typed my idea and... it was accepted!

My idea was... Greatest Connection To The Speed Force.

Because Speed will always beat Strength in my opinion. How could you hit something or someone if you could never touch them because of their speed.

So theoretically my avatar had the potential to be the fastest person in the whole multiverse.

Greater than the likes of Barry Allen, Eobard Thawne and even Wally West.

Plus, it offered it's user to Time Travel even though with many restrictions.

Oh! I just realized something!

I could even outrun Death!

I would be literally Immortality.

[Finish?]

"That's it?" I say to myself a bit disappointed as I was having much fun creating my Avatar.

I pressed finish and suddenly in a bright white flash, I passed out.

====================

And Done!

Next chapter will explain a bit about MC's past and him becoming Sasuke.

Up Next- Chapter 2: Sasuke Uchiha

Leave a comment or review too if you want.

Farewell! See you next chapter!

8