A Normal Day In The Life Of ROB Part 1
152 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<ROB's POV>

*TRING TRING*

*TRING TRING*

*TRING TRING*

"SHUT UP! I'm awake goddamnit!" I yelled as I woke up in my bed and smashed the alarm clock.

'Whoever made that annoying sound should suffer in hell!' I thought. By the way, I wouldn't send a innocent soul to hell for just that if you wanna know.

My room was filled with anime, manga, movie, gaming merchandise I had collected. It also has a huge ass TV from which I would watch my Reincarnators on their journey.

As I got up from my bed, my sleeping clothes turned into my normal business suit and the broken alarm clock repaired automatically.

I then teleported out of my bedroom to my office in Afterlife Inc.

Just as I arrived my assistant Natasha Romanoff, The Black Widow, walked through the door.

"Hello Natasha! How's your day!" I asked her.

"I'm fine sir. But you will have to attend Hell and Heaven Department's annual War Game. And will have to oversee the creation of new to-be-born souls." She informed me like a good assistant.

'Ah! I still remember the day when I offered her a job as a assistant after she died from falling on Vormir.' I thought mentally.

"Oh! And you have to go a get together between your family arranged by Lady Phoenix and Lady Fate. They insist on you coming."

'Phoenix and Fate, my two outgoing daughters. Phoenix has a bubbly outgoing personality and Fate has a mischievous manipulative personality. It seems just a day ago they clinged to me to ask for Ice Cream.' I thought of the old times nostalgically and wiping a comical tear from my eye.

My assistant didn't show any reaction to my weird ways as she had gotten used to it by now.

"Alright Natasha let's get to work! After this I want to reincarnate some people." I say as I confidentally walked out of the office.

My assistant just followed behind me.

<Timeskip>

I was currently watching from the backstage as the announcer walked on to stage with a mic.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the annual Heaven Vs Hell War Games!!!!!!" The announcer yelled.

"YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!" The audience cheered.

The audience was mixture of department workers and their families, dead souls, gods angels, devils, demons, fallen angels, etc.

For immortal people boredom was the greatest enemy. That is why they are so hyped up about it as in their life/afterlife their is little to no entertainment.

Plus the crazy rivalry between Heaven and Hell.

"Now I'm going to announce the rules about this to those who are new! So listen carefully! This is basically like chess! Both kings have an army of 2000 soldiers by their sides! The king can only enter the battlefield when they only have about 100 soldiers left! Till then he can only order his soldiers. And the first to defeat the other side's King wins!" The announcer explained.

I came up with this idea after the tensions between both departments became so bad that I had to intervene. This way I would get some entertainment, and the departments can let their frustration out.

"Now heres the twist! Killing is allowed! As after the game whoever is killed will be revived! So go all out!"

Death came up with that one. By the way, Death is Fate's twin sister. She was so cute when she was a child. Always playing with her pet Threstral that she got for a birthday present.

Once she even lost a bet when she was in her emo phase so she gave the winners some powerful artifacts by the name of Deathly Hallows. Then she slowly and sadistically killed them after she grew out of the emo phase.

Ah! Good Times!

I love all my children but nowadays they are 'too busy' to meet their old man.

"But first! Let us hear from our The Almighty! The Omnipotent! The Creator! ROB-SAMA!!!!" The announcer yelled as I walked onto stage.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!"

"ROB-SAMA!!"

"ROB-SAMA MARRY ME!!"

"ROB-SAMA STEP ON ME!!"

I'll ignore the last one.

I stood in front of the audience ans spoke.

"Go break some eggs!" I said.

I would have also given a smile if I had a mouth.

...

...

...

Silence

For a moment it was silent then...

The Fire Nation Attacke-! WAIT! What?!-

[Sorry! We are have technical difficulties. Please wait a moment!]

Anyways...

Silence

For a moment it was silent then...

"YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!"

"ROB-SAMA!! IS GREAT!!!"

"ROB-SAMA MARRY ME!!"

"ROB-SAMA STEP ON ME!!"

Ah! They Love me!

I stand there a second to bask in their love for me then I walk off the stage.

"We will now take a 5 minute break then start the game!" The announcer... announced?

On the way I meet Natasha who escorts me towards the exclusive seating area for department heads.

"Welcome ROB-sama! And you too Natasha!" A figure greets.

Seeing this figure Natasha gives a forced smile.

The figure was...

7