Chapter:2 Nine Years later
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9 years have passed and I become 9 years old kid and learn many new things from the library of my school and my house.

I even start learning Uechi-Ryu Karate and won many martial arts tournaments, at first my mom didn't want me to start learning that Karate because I might hurt myself. I have no choice but to use my ultimate technique the puppy eyes Jutsu.

Because she likes cute things she got a critical hit and starts taking a picture of mine and asked my brother to use puppy eyes too but got rejected.

When I master the Uechi-Ryu Karate I can cut a whole building that build-up from metal into half although the training is harsh.

I'm amazed that a little girl is training together with me.

 we start talking to each other and become friends. at first, I noticed that she has mental problems due to the stress of training but when she visited our house and she slowly starts to change ever since then she always visits our house and but sometimes she will get teased by Mom and Dad.

She got along with Mom and got her habit of liking cute things but we didn't slack on our training and it become more intense day by day.

Amane Fujimiya my brother who's my best friend. We always got along although the neighbor always compared us with each other he just ignores them because he didn't need their opinion not attention.

"Kou, can you show me the formula to this," Amane asked while showing me a certain question from calculus.

'I wonder when did a ten-year-old kid like him get that question from,' I thought while showing him how to solve the question.

"Kou-kun, let's buy this Dress together," Amou said while clinging to my arms.

Amou Kirukiru we become friends because we spent time in hellish training together although she become a yandere for an unknown reason and got the idea that I'm gonna build a harem in the future.

__________________

(Flashback)

"Say, Kiru, where did you get the idea that I should build a harem?"

"Because you are strong and only strong have the authority to marry me and as for the harem it's woman institutions,"

"Ok, by the way, when did you become a woman and let me think about your confession first,"

"When did I Confess to you!" Amou Shouted with a blush while attacking me.

_________________

"Did someone say buying a dress~" Shihoko shouted after getting inside of the room and noticing Amou is in there she immediately hug her, "Kiru-Chan came to visit her future mother!" Shihoko shouted after going inside of my room of and keep hugging Amou who happily nod at her.

Because of growing up under Shihoko's care, she becomes playful like his Mother and takes pleasure in Amane suffering from them.

"Great, two energetic people are in my presence I might die sooner or later," Amane said while trying to run away but his shoulder got grabbed by Mom, and Amou grabbed mine because I will try to escape too because the great enemy of men is accompanying a woman to their shopping spree.

"Don't disturb the kids from playing with each other," Shuuto said when he passed by.

"Aww~," Shihoko act sad but brighten up after a second and said, "Shuuto, Shuuto~ We will buy some clothes in the Mall with Kiru-Chan want to go?" 

Shihoko happily holds Shuuto's hands and drags everyone to the car without waiting for Shuuto to answer.

I can't help but smile at this because my mother is such an energetic ball, light head, and most of all she likes cute things while my dad is calm and kind. 

Mother also thinks Amane and I are similar to how Shuuto ack because the three of us have a similar aura.

When we arrive at the mall many people are coming in and out. Amou and Mom drag us to the near clothing shop and start dressing up.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion was heard throughout the mall that got our attention. A 16-year-old girl wearing a red uniform starts running to the location of the explosion.

"A Lycoris," Shihoko muttered with a worried expression while looking in the direction where the teenager run.

Lycoris is a group of girls assigned to protect the people and allowed to use guns or any sort of weapon.

Suddenly a masked guy runs in the direction of Amou followed by 3 Lycoris. They can't shoot because there's a civilian near to them.

The Masked guy tries to pick up Amou but her auto counter got activates and stabs the man to his belly and blood got gush from his stomach.

I covered Amane's eyes so he does not see the scene while Mom and Dad are looking at Amou with shock expression. But they're more worried about her. Shuuto immediately tries to pick her up but Amou's auto counter is still active that's why she tried to stab Shuuto but I managed to block it using my hands.

Shuuto got shocked but I explained to him about the auto counter in the past and finally understand why she attacks him. I noticed that Amou is looking at Shuuto with guilty looks. I hug her and whispered something to her she blush and try to attack me but I just dodge it.

Amou walk in Shuuto's direction and said, "I'm sorry, Father," 

Shuuto smiles and ruffles her head. 

"It's not your fault that I try to pick you up while that ability of yours is active, and if you are worried that we are scared of your ability you don't need to think about that as long as you are alright," 

Amou nodded with a shy expression.

"Looks like someone is getting shy~,"

Amou looked at me and saw my smirk she didn't think any further and attack me.

"If that hand managed to hit me I'm gonna die," Amane muttered and saw his father patting his shoulder with a knowing smile and said.

"Your brother is the only one who's suitable for her,"

While the two is talking a Lycoris walk to their direction and said.

"Excuse me, sir," The lycoris that going after the criminal said with a bow, "I'm sorry for letting the criminal escape from us and almost put you in danger,"

"Apology accepted and thank you for your hard work," Shihoko said with a gentle smile.

The lycoris looked at Amou and me with shocked expressions because I'm blacking Amou's attack that created a shock wave. She immediately left and I'm sure that she will report everything that happened over here.

3