The Challenge
1.6k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Genji left the healing tent with Ko joining the movement.

'In just a single day, everything had changed,' thought Genji after exiting the healing hut and heading off to meet with Yue.

After Genji had left, Ko had gone over to meet up with Yagoda and tell her about the plan.

...

Genji entered Yue's room through the window once more. Since she was still grounded despite Pakku talking to the chief, Genji still had to be discreet about meeting up with her.

"Genji!" exclaimed Yue when she saw Genji entering through the window. She smiled happily and went up to hug him in joy. "I managed to move water!"

Genji smiled, "That's to be expected. Now all we need to do is do acupuncture on the front side of your body."

This time, Yue didn't hesitate and immediately removed her clothes before laying down on her bed naked. She looked over at Genji with an expectant gaze, waiting for him to poke her body with needles so that she can finally learn how to waterbend.

Genji nodded and began to perform acupuncture on Yue, his hands moving fast.

Yue watched in awe as he poked needles around on her skin. It felt nice and tickled slightly. Her mind began to wander, wondering why this would feel good.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she realized that she was getting wet between her legs. She blushed and tried to cover herself with her arms. But she found that she couldn't move them due to the needles.

Genji stopped and asked, "Did you want me to stop?"

"No," replied Yue.

"Good. Just relax, this will be over soon."

Yue relaxed her body and closed her eyes.

Soon enough, the feeling of pleasure came back to her. She opened her eyes and saw that Genji had moved onto her feet. He had begun to apply pressure on her soles with his thumbs.

"Ahh..." moaned Yue.

Genji smiled. "Now, focus on your center. Focus on the flow of energy within you. Feel the current of life flowing through you."

Yue did as she was told and focused on the sensation of her lower half. As she did so, she could feel the power of her sexual organs growing.

"Do not fight it! Let it happen naturally. You are becoming one with nature. Your body is becoming part of the cycle of life."

Yue let go of her inhibitions and gave into the blissful feeling of her body. The pleasure in her feet slowly faded away as her mind became filled with a strange euphoria.

As she continued to focus on her center, she felt something stir inside of her.

The energy within her had finally realigned itself and it caused such a pleasure to her body that it had orgasmed at the pure feeling of the Chi finally being realigned within her. It was such an amazing feeling that she wondered to herself if she would ever feel something as blissful as that ever again.

She opened her eyes and she looked in awe as water and other liquids flew up into the air and around Yue. In a sense, it was like she was being baptized by water itself.

Maybe because of the Moon Spirits lifeforce within her. If she bends with this energy in her, she will most likely produce strong waterbending that may be on par with an avatar's waterbending. If not, maybe even greater.

With that, the healing process was complete. Yue's body was completely healed. All that remained now was to try bending water with her new abilities.

Yue got up from her bed and turned to face Genji. "Thank you so much!"

Genji chuckled and shook his head, "I hope you change those sheets of yours."

It was then that Yue remembered what had happened and she quickly began to blush and cover her face.

'Finally. Looks like I will soon be getting a servant,' thought Genji as he faced Yue with a smirk.

...

Yue thanked Genji numerous times and even hugged him tightly. It wasn't long before Genji finally left back to his house.

Yue laid down on her bed once more and sighed. She looked at the ceiling and pondered over what just happened, 'Is this really happening? Am I actually turning into a bender? What does it mean to become a bender? Will I be able to control water with my own two hands?'

All these questions ran through her mind but she knew that she wouldn't have answers until later. So, she decided to think about the responsibilities she now held.

'Waterbending... I have finally gained the ability to bend water... Now that I have this, I must use it wisely and only for good.'

Yue clenched her hands and began to have other thoughts.

'This was all thanks to Genji. Without him, I would've died. I will never be able to repay this favor. To be given the ability to waterbend... it's such a blessing for me to obtain!

I need to resolve myself to become stronger and protect Genji.'

Yue closed her eyes.

'I will protect him and help him out no matter what.'

***

The next four days were fairly quiet with Genji.

It was like he had disappeared from the city. However, it wasn't so, he still visited Yue and had even begun to teach her how to waterbend. Besides that, he hasn't been seen walking around his house lately.

He stayed holed up in there and even his neighbors began to worry if something had happened to him.

It wasn't until the fifth day that he had finally emerged from his house with a smile.

These past four days had been used to make a large underground training area for the various people that will come to join him. A place where women and men can learn things with no discrimination.

Genji had finally accomplished the underground training area.

He had already met with Ko and Yagoda, who was also part of the plan now. She agreed to help him bring in various men and women into the training area to help train them.

The plans were advancing smoothly and even Pakku's recruitment and training was going well. He had issued the challenge like expected and no various people in the village were interested in what had happened. They were looking forward to the fight that will occur in a week.

The days passed by slowly and Genji's plan was going off without a fork in the road.

Pakku had managed to rope in four students to train in waterbending. Sure enough, on the second day of training them, an elder approached Pakku with the desire to stop whatever Pakku was doing. However, after Pakku challenged him to a fight, the pride of this elder was hurt and he vowed to fight back against Pakku.

However, Pakku had blabbered on more than he had to and was thus involved in the challenge as well. Five girls vs five guys and Pakku vs the master of the five guys.

If Pakku loses or the girls lose, Pakku will have to stop training them and never mention anything related to it ever again.

Genji wasn't worried however.

He had already unlocked the <Novice Instructor> skill and could quite easily train up Pakku a bit. Though he mainly used this skill on Yue and the other women in the city.

The <Instructor> skill rapidly reached the Adept rank and stopped at level 28.

[<Adept Instructor> (Lvl. 28)]

[ - Every word, every sentence will greatly influence the students who hear them. Each word of yours is sacred for the students.

Can teach others, explain the meaning of stories and enhance student’s understanding.

Affect the mind of others in the form of a lecture, explanation, or discipline.]

[System Remark: Gah! This just sounds like a subtle hypnotism skill! Isn't it?! Who the hell are creating these skills!]

How was he teaching the women in the city? Genji had already built a large underground training area with his waterbending and it was now on the verge of reaching level 40 any day now.

Pakku had gotten 6 more spirit stats in these two weeks of meditation, bringing up his spirit stat up to 16, including the ones from his trip to the Northern Water Tribe.

This was the highest stat he has gotten so far.

Since he had to spare some time to train the women, Genji didn't have much time to meditate. Which meant he also couldn't level up some of his skills via meditation. Not only that, but the Random Skill and Enlightenment Effects both failed.

Finally, the day of the challenge arrived and Genji found the entire city surrounding a large arena.

Standing on top of the arena to one side was Pakku and his four female students. On the other side was the other elder, Hiruk, and his five male students.

Hiruk smirked at Pakku and asked, "I think you're getting old Pakku. You only have four students up here and we decided on a 5 v 5. Don't tell me you never got a fifth student?"

Pakku frowned but didn't say anything.

Originally, he would retaliate, but he had been told by Genji that maintaining a neutral and calm stance is more beneficial than verbally attacking an opponent.

Hiruk clicked his tongue after seeing how Pakku kept quiet.

Looking at him from afar, Hiruk eventually turned to look at Arnook who was looking at the arena with a frown.

...

'To think that Pakku would be the one to betray me and the culture of the Northern Water Tribe like this...' thought Arnook as he looked at Pakku disappointedly.

He turned to look at Hiruk who was looking at him and nodded his head a little after a sigh.

Turning to his right, Pakku found an empty seat and quickly called over a guard.

"Where's my daughter?"

"She left momentarily to go relieve herself, Chief," said the guard before being sent back to his position.

Arnook and the other elders were all wearing their tribal outfits while they waited for the match to begin. They seemed to be quite stressed about it since this fight will decide what will happen in the next few days.

If the men win, they will be able to quickly apprehend the women and lock them up. They were lucky that it was just four women and locking them up will be easy.

On the other hand, if the women win, then the Chief and the other elders won't be able to do anything in fear of a rebellion or protest from the entire city.

They were literally driven into a corner when the Elder Hiruk had accepted Pakku's challenge without thinking it through.

There was no turning back now. If they lost, then they would be forced to accept the loss and apologize to the women. But if they won, they could continue ruling the city 'peacefully'.

'Truly a troublesome predicament...' thought Arnook as he saw the match begin between both the different sides.

***

Both sides sent out one person first to begin the waterbending match.

The two opponents faced each other and went into their basic stances. Their gazes were firm, but the female waterbender was a bit nervous since this is her barely her second week of bending.

She had been taught under Genji and Pakku, but her nervousness wouldn't vanish so quickly despite being taught under two masters.

Just as she was about to release the flow of water, the air around her started to swirl.

After a moment, the woman found herself surrounded by water. She tried to move forward, but found that she was unable to move at all. Her body felt heavy and cold. It was almost like someone had put ice on her.

Looking forward, the woman saw her opponent bending the water, freezing it and smiling.

"Looks like this match will end in my victory," said the opponent with a smile on his face.

The woman struggled but couldn't find a way to escape the ice from her opponent.

However, just as the opponent believed to have won the match, the woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Her opponent watched in shock as his control over the water and ice had suddenly vanished and he watched on as the female waterbender began to bend the ice into water and dispersed it.

"H-how?!"

56