Quicksilver is Born!
86 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In my memory, a man with silver hair was making a bomb, muttering to himself while adjusting the dose of gunpowder.

"If we follow the manufacturing ideas of box weapons, the possibility of injecting the dying Will flame  in the bomb is..."

The picture flashed by, and Raphael suddenly had more knowledge about bombs in his mind.

Bomb-making techniques, ways to install bomb traps, different bomb-dropping techniques...

Then, another image emerged from the memory.

In the dimly lit room, Hayato was wearing rings.

On the table, there are sixteen small boxes cluttered, and there are five rings on Hayato's hand. From the pattern, it can be seen that there are five attributes of Sun, Storm, Cloud, Rain, and Lightning . These rings are not The Vongola rings this are low-level rings.

That's right, a person doesn't have to have only one attribute. A few people can have multiple attributes. For example, Hayato in Prison Temple has five kinds, and Spedo, the first-generation fog guardian, can even use all twelve common attributes of the sky and the earth. , he can even use the flame of the night, which is independent of all attributes.

"It seems that he has developing the Sistema C.A.I.."

Raphael suddenly realized.

The screen turned.

The same silver-haired man, but this time his image has changed drastically, wearing five rings on the right hand of the prison temple Hayato.

More than that, around his waist was a belt consisting of sixteen boxes.

It is the original Sistema C.A.I. created by Hayato . At this time, it has been infinitely close to completion and is in the experimental stage.

I saw the prison temple Hayato open the boxes one by one, using different box weapons to create various tactics to deal with the ever-changing battles.

However, as the experiment progressed, the expression of Hayato  became more and more dissatisfied.

"Damn, this kind of low-quality Storm Ring can't support the Sistema C.A.I. at all!"

The remaining four rings are only used as auxiliary, and they do not need to be high-level rings, but the storm attribut, as the core of the system, must be perfectly supported by the Vongola ​​Ring.

But in the world ten years later, the Vongola Ring has been destroyed by A Gang and no longer exists, and the Sistema C.A.I.is destined to fail in the hands of Hayato ten years later.

At this time, the picture changed again.

Pictures passed through Raphael's mind, leaving behind precious memories.

All the theories of the Sistema C.A.I. , the linked use of the five dying Will flame, the application of box weapons in actual combat, and even the creation process of the G character...

Although the pictures that appear are all about the experience of practice, and there is no daily memory of Hayato , these pictures are enough for people to have a deeper understanding of him.

After a period of time, all the memory images disappeared.

Perhaps it was because he had no memory in his life, Raphael didn't have the feeling that he couldn't tell who he was for a while, but just felt that he had learned a lot of skills out of thin air.

If he enters the dying Will mode again, Raphael will never be exhausted to lose consciousness again.

He turned his head to look at Pietro, the boy's eyes were clear and unaffected by his memory.

"Boss, who is that person?"

Pietro asked with a complicated face, and even Raphael couldn't see what he was thinking.

"His name is Hayato , and he is the guardian of Storm of the tenth generation of Vongola! He is from a another world."

"another world?"

Pietro looked visibly disbelieving.

"Hehe, another world exists, and even the universe is not the only one."

Raphael briefly explained the theory of parallel universes to Pietro. Looking at the child's amazement, he knew that he definitely didn't like to study.

As a result, Raphael found that a new problem had arisen.

Do you want Pietro and Wanda to go to school?

But he soon gave up on this idea, and he didn't have to guess that Sokovia's school would definitely be under the heavy surveillance of Hydra.

They don't dare to blatantly teach students to believe in Hydra, but they will definitely cultivate students' anti-social tendencies subtly.

If Wanda and Pietro go to school, wouldn't that be funding the enemy!

Sent to study abroad?

Not to mention that Sokovia is now closed to the country, even if it is open, they have no tuition fees.

Forget it, let Zemo and Jonny be their teachers. Anyway, there is nothing that must be learned in school.

Raphael thought.

"Okay, Pietro, now let's try again to see how fast you can run."

"I'll surprise you!"

Pietro said with confidence.

I saw him returning to the starting line just now, his right hand wearing the Storm ring clenched into a fist and stretched out to his chest, and then slowly closed his eyes.

Boom!

A small crimson Storm Flame ignited from the ring, covering the pattern in the center.

Pietro opened his eyes instantly and rushed out with a swish.

Raphael's eyes lit up. The starting speed was close to that of a normal adult. Now we will see how much Pietro can run in the end.

I saw the white-haired little boy running wildly, faster and faster, and soon disappeared in front of Raphael.

More than two minutes later, Pietro ran back, not blushing or panting.

For a distance of almost 1,000 meters, many able-bodied adults may not be able to run at this speed, but Pietro, a ten-year-old boy, ran out.

It is estimated that this step cannot be achieved by relying on the dying Will flame energy alone. I am afraid that Pietro's own abilities will gradually be developed, instead of even being unaware of himself as before.

It shouldn't be long before you become Quicksilver.

"Well done Raphael praised with a smile, Pietro scratched his face embarrassedly, and it could be seen that he was very happy.

The next day, Raphael brought Zemo and Jonny to fight together.

Zemo and Raphael were in the group, Jonny and Pietro were in the group, and Wanda watched carefully.

Although the physical quality of the two is far better than that of children of the same age, they are not as good as real adults. Pietro only has the speed to meet the standard, and his strength is still far behind.

Raphael is slightly better, his speed and strength have reached the level of a high school student, and after strict training, he can deal with the enemy even without using dying Will bullets.

Due to the lack of time, after five days of training and learning some simple fighting skills, Raphael decided to leave for Sokovia.

Pietro got his wish and acted with Rafael.

It took the two of them several days to climb out of the valley, and then they climbed the mountain road for more than ten hours before they could barely see the outline of the city.

When they got here, the two were already very tired and planned to climb a tree and rest on the spot for the night.

"Pietro, it's best not to use your real name when you're out and about. I gave you a code name called Quicksilver, what do you think?"

"Quicksilver?"

Pietro liked the name after reading it twice, "Great, I like this code name!"

"But... what's your code name, chief?"

Raphael was stunned for a moment. Recently, he was used to being called the leader, and he almost used the "leader" as his code name. This is not good!

In American comics, whether it is a hero or a villain, they have their own code names, so I have to have a bright code name, what should I call it?

After thinking for a while, Raphael suddenly showed a mysterious smile.

  • "you can call me..."
7