Volume 4 – Chapter 2 – Part 1 – Odin, Sisters and Loki*
1.9k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Japan, Kuoh

Jin Skyward

"Uh, are you sure? We'll have to find another room you know."

"It's fine, I already told everyone that we'll be spending the night together."

She shakes her head and blushes at the last part. I suppose Asia already told them, huh? Did recent events make her finally want to connect with me?

"I see… Then let's go…"

Lemon start

Asia was lying down on the bed as I kneeled above her. She had taken off her clothes and was completely naked. She became completely red. I guess even after all that preparation, she can't help but be like that.

"Th-This is really embarrassing now that we're doing it, huh?"

"…."

"Please say something, Jin-san…"

This wasn't the first time that I've seen her fully naked, hell, I've mentioned it before but… We did nearly do it during our time in the [Pocket Dimension] but Kunou interrupted us…

"Nice tiddies."

Bonk!

"….Pfft— No, I mean! Take this seriously! Mouuu!"

"Sorry… Anyway, scuse me."

My fingers sink into Asia's boobs as I grab them. Her skin is silky smooth… My fingers meet with barely any resistance as they sink into her ample softness.

"Ahh… Nnn! Nngh… Geez… Jin-san… You really love boobs, don't you?"

"...Yeah."

"Nn, nngh?! Hya?! Ahh! Don't pinch them that hard…"

I grope and knead her breasts for the next few minutes until I decided to tease her nipples. That got an interesting reaction out of her. Asia's body trembled. I pinch her nipples and rub them between my fingers, causing her to squirm even more.

"Hyah, ah! Nngh… That's too… Hyah! Ahh, nngh…"

"Then let's move on…"

"Eh…?"

Asia lets out a sigh of relief when she sees me loosen my grip on her nipples. But before she has a chance to rest, I start crawling my tongue across one of her cherry-pink tips.

"Hyah, ahh! Nnn, nngh! Hwah, ah, ahh…"

I roll her nipple around with my tongue. The coating of saliva leaves a shiny luster on her breast.

"Ahh! Nngh! Ah, haah… Ah, aahn! Ahh… J-Jin-san… I can't take it… Anymore… Please…"

Asia looks at me with an entranced look on her face. It really does look like she can't take it anymore. She's rubbing her thighs together and shaking her hips back and forth. Her alluring eyes shoot an arrow straight through my heart.

"If you put it like that… I doubt I'll stop midway—"

Letting my own lust take over, I snap my clothes off and pin Asia onto the bed. I then lift her legs up into the piledriver position.

"Kyaaah! Ah! W-Wait, this position is a little… Hyaah!!"

"You're wet… Here I come then."

I push my pulsing member against her soft, soaking slit. I could see that Asia was looking at it in anticipation.

"Nngh… It's so hot… I can feel it throbbing…"

"Asia, I love you."

"Yes! I love yo— Nnghh?! Ghh?!"

I declare my love to Asia. She tries to respond but I push my member into her vagina before she can finish her answer.

"Nngh, aah, ahh! It's big, and hard. Nngh… It's going in…"

Asia clenches her eyes shut and lets out an anguished cry. In order to cope with the pain, she gripped the sheets tightly. I held my breath and gritted my teeth as she clamped down hard on me, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

And then, at the point of our connection, the red blood of defloration flows out...I was honestly thinking this broke during the five years—I'm already assuming so with the rest of the girls that were with me…

"Ah, ahaha… Jin-san… Finally, took my first time… I'm so happy… I can feel you deep inside me…"

Asia smiles through it all, even though it's painful for her. My chest filled with warmth at the sight.

"You…you can't stay like this for long, can you? Nngh… Don't worry about me… You can continue however you like."

As she said that, I felt Asia give me a few gentle squeezes with her vaginal walls. With labored breathing, she started grinding her hips against mine a tiny bit. I wanted to be gentle with her since it was her first time but… She was being aggressive in her own way…

"Then… Sorry about this, Asia."

I lean in and give her a quick kiss and started to move wildly.

Thrust~ Thrust~

"Nnnngh!! Aahhh!! Ah, ah, ahh! Ah, ah, ahh!!!"

With each thrust I do, I thrust my hips forward, pushing my member as deep as it will let me. Then I pull my hips back and ready myself for another go.

"Hya! Ah! Aahh! So rough… Nnnhhaaaahh! Ah! Ahh! J-Jin-san! J-Jin-san!!"

A loud sloshing sound leaks out of her vagina. I continue to thrust into Asia and lean back near her ear—

"Haa…. Asia… I love you… Haah…"

"Haaah, aah! Don't whisper into my ear…! Nngh..aaahh!!! No…ahh… Nnoo…. Hyah! Nnghh!!"

Asia's back arches and at the same time, her sopping wet vagina clamps down hard on my member.

"Aaaahhhh! W-What is this…?! Nngh, ah, ahh!! It's so rough… I'm…! No… Noo… Ah, ahh! I'm… I'm… Cumming!!"

Wh-What the hell…? The feeling of her vagina wriggling around me rapidly brings me close to climax. Asia's insides undulate and encircle my member as if it were their plaything.

"J-Jin-san…! I'm…! It's my first time but… I-I'm going too….! Haahh, haah! Nngh, ah, ah, ahhh!! Hooooohh?!"

Asia's eyes widen and she lets out an erotic shriek—

"Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!"

Asia slams her hips against mine and then her whole body bends backwards and starts twitching rapidly.

"Shit, I'm cumming too…!"

As Asia enters her climax, her vagina clamps down on my member. Her undulating walls try their best to squeeze out my cum. I can't hold on any longer!

Thrust ~ Thrust ~ Pah ~ Pah ~

I felt my own climax approaching, so I gave a few more thrusts before—

Splurt ~ Splurt ~

"Hnnng?! Nn! Haaah… Haah… Jin-san…is twitching like crazy inside me… Haah… It's inside… Jin-san's… Seed…"

I let out everything I had inside of Asia. I don't know why; I'm not even backed up but… There was a lot coming out…

"Nngh…! Ah, ah, ahhh…. Haaah… Haaa… It's… Overflowing…"

When Asia said that...I pulled out and...yup, she was right...I came way too much...I surprised myself too. A stream of cum was flowing out of Asia... she was breathing hard and finally went limp with a satisfied smile on her face.

Lemon end

"Zzzzz…."

Asia had fallen asleep after her first round, but she had a happy smile on her face. I can't bring myself to do it anymore after seeing her like this. I couldn't help smiling myself. I stroke her hair as I lie back down, guess I'll go to sleep then.

"Fuhahahaha! This is definitely your end! Breast Dragon Emperor!"

A man dressed up as a Kaijin was laughing loudly.

"What?! There is no way I, the Breast Dragon Emperor will lose to the Army of Darkness!"

A tokusatsu hero who is identical to me undergoes a lavish transformation on the screen, into a form that looks exactly like my Balance Breaker state.

I along with the Gremory group, Irina and Azazel, and my harem, are watching a video on the entertainment floor of my home. The show on the giant screen is a tokusatsu film called…. [Breast Dragon Emperor, Oppai Dragon].

Apparently, it's a very popular hero show for kids which is currently being broadcast and as you can guess from the title….. I'm the main character...

But it's not like I'm the one who is acting. Instead, they use an actor who has the same build as me in addition to using CG to insert and alter my face.

"...Apparently, it became very popular as soon as it was broadcast in the Underworld. The tokusatsu hero [Breast Dragon Emperor, Oppai Dragon]."

Shirone, who is sitting on my lap and is very well informed about the shows of the Underworld, says while swaying her tail.

I know that the show is very popular because they told me that last time. From the moment it was broadcast, it exceeded the 50% viewership rate and became a monstrous show. I was actually shocked. Not only was it about the fact that a show with me as the main character was being broadcast, but it was also quite popular.

The story synopsis reads like this. A young devil who made an alliance with a legendary dragon. Known as Jin Downward, he is a hero devoted to destroying evils that threaten the Devils. He is a man who loves Oppai and Ketsu, so he fights for them. He turns into the legendary [Oppai Ketsu Dragon] to defeat those who do wicked deeds...and so on.

I'm watching the show for the first time today, and even though I'm happy, I'm also feeling embarrassed! The House of Gremory has the copyright to it and from what I've heard, they made quite a fortune from it. Something about selling merchandise and stuff….. The devils sure act fast…..

A toy version of the [Boosted Gear] has been sent to me as well. And it's pretty impressive. It's so identical that it frightens me. It even has a voice module equipped…..

"The [Boosted Gear] Scale Mail which appears in this show is identical to the real one and the skill used to recreate it is truly astounding."

Kiba is eating popcorn while nodding. It still amazes me how well they were able to replicate my Scale Mail, even from my perspective.

"Here I come, you evil Kaijin! Tou! Dragon Kicccccccck!"

The [Oppai Dragon] who is wearing the armor, used his special technique superbly on the Kaijin. A variety of special explosions were also present.

After that, the protagonist was in danger because of the power of a special weapon used by the enemy. Then, the heroine appeared. 'Oppai Dragon! We have come!' The ones who appeared were… Reni and Rias?! Both were wearing dresses! Obviously, they weren't the real ones, but actresses who have the same build as Reni and Rias with their faces altered.

"Oh! Witch and Switch princess! With this, I can win!"

Oppai dragon then touched the Witch and Switch princess's breasts! What is this outcome!? And Switch Princess!? Is that the name for Rias's character!? If I remember correctly, it's the name that Bikou gave to Rias, but he didn't even say it this time around?!

The protagonist's body glowed in red and gold after touching the breast, and he regained his power.

"There is an Oppai dragon with a Witch and Switch princess on the good side. And when they are in a crisis, he turns into the invincible Oppai Dragon just by touching Witch or Switch princess's breast!"

Azazel said that with enthusiasm.

Spank!

And Rias hits Azazel's head with a paper fan.

"...Excuse me, Azazel-sensei. I heard everything from Asteri-sama, you know? The one who sent the idea of S-Switch-princess to the house of Gremory's data team was you, right? Thanks to that, I….. I…..."

Rias's face was really red, and it seemed like she was suppressing her anger. Reni was hugging my arm with a blush on her cheek, but she was generally pleased… How did they even find out? No, it's Azazel, no doubt about it.

"Who cares. I heard that since you started getting the support of the children, your popularity got higher, right?"

Azazel said while rubbing his head. If I remember correctly, in the next release of the magazine aimed for the young people in the Underworld, they will change the name of one of its articles from 'Princess Rias's special' to 'Let's turn into Switch princess everyone!'.

"Who would have thought Reni would be in it too? Azazel, were you responsible for that?"

Natsume asks the Governor-General as he nods and sighs. So it was him…

"Yeah, I mean…you guys do see these two, right? They're like joint at the hip nine times out of ten, and even then… When they're not— Someone else is. You're included in that now, Natsume. Haa… Harem King bastard…"

Azazel tried to explain why but ended up just sulking. They just awkwardly laughed at him. The girl in question blushed a bit, but didn't deny it.

"...I won't be able to walk on the streets of the Underworld anymore."

Rias said that with a sigh. Even I am now wary of walking on the streets in the Underworld. If I get caught by the children, they will likely point their fingers at me and say 'Ah! It's the Oppai Dragon!', 'Katsu Dragon' or the like...

[Who cares now. After all, you and I are the Breast Dragon Emperor.....]

{As we are the Butt Dragon Emperor too...}

There were at least two others here who sighed in grief, the legendary dragons, Ddraig-san and Albion-san. It felt like they didn't care about anything right now. I'm sorry Ddraig, Albion, but I think it's fun you know.

[Yeah, I seriously never get bored when I'm with you... Fufufu, I will also be tagging along with you from now on after all…  Kukuku...]

{It was inevitable, Ddraig. Just embrace it.}

Ddraig was still experiencing his own midlife crisis, which is why Albion gave up so long ago. Sorry guys, just stick with it for as long as you can.

"But you know, I feel proud that my friend and Senpai is getting even more famous!"

Said the perky Irina who seems to enjoy Oppai Dragon a lot. Although she is an Angel, she has blended in with the other Occult research club members. Well, she is a club member after all.

"Jin-senpai, did you have these sorts of shows abroad? Did you like them too? I did! I wandered around the neighborhood by myself doing the poses!"

She said while doing a transformation pose. Yeah, I'm pretty sure… The power rangers were a thing so I guess that's the equivalent?

"I think we did. They call it... 'Power Rangers' I think there's another one but I can't remember… Heh, it sounds like you were a tomboy back then, Irina… Now look at you, just like a Bishoujou, you really can't predict a human's growth."

"Mou! Suddenly seducing me like that! So you seduced Rias-san and the others like that…? Truly a frightening hidden power! I will 'fall'! I will 'fall' down to a Fallen Angel!"

That's next to impossible, Irina… I already changed the system so that won't happen. Unless you commit genocide or something, you won't fall. Seeing that, Azazel laughs heartily.

"Hahaha, don't worry. I welcome the Fallen. Plus, you are a direct subordinate of Michael. I will welcome you to the VIP seat."

"Nooooooo! The boss of the Fallen Angels is encouraging me to fall! Michael-sama, please help meeeeeeeee!"

Irina started praying to the sky with teary eyes.

"But it is my pride that Jin-san is famous."

"Yeah. It will be good public exposure for our group."

Asia, who was behind me, and also Xenovia, seemed to be enjoying it. Well, I do think that [Oppai dragon] is a success. I'm not too shocked, and even though I feel embarrassed, I'm definitely not feeling bad about it.

Either way, my name has already spread far and wide, the supernatural and whoever was involved with it in the human world...governments should be looking into who I am.

Ooommph ~

I can feel something soft on my back. I remember this feeling… When I turned around, Akeno's face appeared behind my shoulder. Akeno placed her face on my shoulder and whispered into my ear in a stimulating voice.

"Seducing Irina-chan is okay, but I'd be troubled if you forget about me… ~"

Apparently, they are still worried about it, as I suspected. I am just one man, after all, Shirone on my lap, Reni to my left, and Valerie to my right, now Akeno was hugging me from behind.

"Hey ~ Jin ~ go on a date with me soon?"

"Hmm? sure I don't mi—"

"Me too!"

Natsume interrupted me by asking me to take her too. I didn't expect that but I didn't mind either.

"Sure, same day or different?"

The two girls look at each other and nod.

"Same day."

A date with Akeno and Natsume on the same day, huh? It seems good, but judging from the way the other girls are glaring at me… I need to bring them on dates too… I then had to promise the rest of the girls I would eventually take them all on their own dates…

[Problems of a harem-seeking protagonist.]

{He said forty-seven before you know?}

'It only grows, my condolences, Jin.'

You guys are having too much fun with this…

A few days later

Kuoh Academy

Occult Research Club

It was lunch and I was relaxing in the clubroom with Rias and Akeno. Everyone else had their own groups of friends they were with this time around, so it was just the three of us here. Rias was giving me a lap pillow while Akeno sulked… They had a rock, paper, and scissors match earlier to decide who got to do this.

"Hey…isn't the school trip for the second years soon?"

"Oh… Yes, actually, Asia, Xenovia, and Irina will be traveling to Kyoto, along with Yuuto… Why do you ask?"

"…I'll be heading to Kyoto at the same time… Call it a gut feeling."

Rias gains a worried look; Akeno comes over and pours us some tea.

"A gut feeling? Like… Something that might happen? Perhaps the Khaos Brigade? Should I contact Onii-sama?"

"…It's still a long way away, Rias… Also, it might not happen so don't bother telling him yet. But when I do go there, I'll tell you and do it right away. Also, Sharon hasn't reported anything strange happening there."

The same with Yasaka and Kunou. If they don't report the incident, Sharon usually does. But she hasn't, she just reports the mundane things they do, but I doubt Yasaka will get kidnapped since she's a lot stronger now and has Sharon there. I also added a Shadow Knight to each of their shadows.

"I wish I could go back…"

"Once we graduate, we have time… So we can just travel there with everyone. Yasaka already gave me the green light for it… One of the reasons I want to go there is to expand her home, make it larger, you know?"

Rias and Akeno smirk at me.

"You'll have multiple homes in the future, huh? It is due to your ever-growing harem that you want to expand on the home of the West Youkai Leader, actually, Jin. Apart from the ones you've mentioned… Which faction or pantheon will you go to?"

I haven't really thought about it that much. However, since the Loki arc is going to begin very soon, I might go back to Asgard to form an alliance. This will be followed by the Shinto gods and then the Egyptian gods. After that? I'm not sure.

Le Fay… Should I take a look at the United Kingdom's mythology? Russia is huge, so I'm interested in that as well. What about America? Is it possible that the natives are seen as 'supernatural' there? I mean they're a bit too vague but…

"I'm not sure, Rias. But if I'm approached by any of them… Then I'll respond just like what happened with the Greek Gods. I have to return to those places as well, don't you think? I have to improve my relationship with them... I gotta grind out my reputation level."

Rias just laughed at my comparison and shook her head. I mean it is though. I have the strongest relationship with the Three Great Powers as of now. I would say it's followed by West Youkai and then a tie with Irish Gods and Greek Gods. I still need to increase them even more.

"Huu…"

Grab ~ Boing ~

"Hya?! J-Jin?!"

Her breasts were in front of me…and I couldn't help but reach up and grab a handful of crimson titty. I squeeze it a couple of times earning a few moans from Rias, Akeno was just giggling at her best friend's reactions.

"Sorry I couldn't resist. They were large and in front of my view."

"How's that a reason— Hya ~"

Then I squeezed it again, forcing Rias to stop complaining., and she did, but she didn't say anything more because she was embarrassed.

"Just let me enjoy this before we have classes again… The combination with your thighs and lap pillow, can I call this 'Heaven'?"

"…Stop being stupid, but fine…"

She relented and allowed me to spoil myself. Akeno and Rias got into an argument about how long they can do this, I just tuned them out and closed my eyes.

After School

Occult Research Club

It was usually around this time that we'd head back to our homes, but today we were talking about the trip while drinking green tea.

Our adviser, Azazel, didn't come to the clubroom today because he had to return to the Underworld to discuss something. As expected of the leader of the Fallen Angels, he was often involved in various things. Even so, he still shows up at school, so school life must be fun for him.

"If I remember, it's about time for the second year's school trip."

Rias said elegantly while drinking green tea. We briefly discussed it earlier. She said she wanted to bring it up to our juniors and tell them my plans.

"Where did President and Akeno-san go last year?"

Akeno answered Asia's question.

"We also traveled to Kyoto, and I explored Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, and other locations with the President."

Rias nodded and continued.

"Yes. But there are only a limited number of places you can visit within three days and four nights. You should therefore keep in mind the places you'll be visiting, make a plan beforehand and act accordingly."

"If you don't include enough time for eating and sightseeing, you'll regret it and as you'll mainly travel from one place to another by bus or train, lots of time will be wasted while traveling too."

"The President wanted to visit everywhere but unfortunately we didn't keep track of the time we spent while traveling and thus we weren't able to go to Nijou-jou which we were planning to see last. She was literally stomping her feet at the railway station."

When Akeno said that with a small laugh, Rias's face turned red.

"Geez, you promised me that you wouldn't say that remember? I was in high spirits and for a Japan lover like me, visiting Kyoto was bliss. Therefore, I had my eyes taken away by the town and souvenir shops more than necessary."

As expected of a Japanophile...Rias started talking about her memories of the trip. She must have enjoyed Kyoto a lot.

"Hadn't you been to Kyoto before the school trip? You could have just teleported there you know?"

Rias said 'no, no' with her fingers in response to my proposal.

"You don't understand Jin how wonderful it is to visit Kyoto for the first time on a school trip. I would definitely not do something as tasteless as visiting through a magic circle! It was the very Kyoto that I longed for, I wanted to walk around with my own feet and feel the breeze with my own skin."

Ah, Rias's eyes had a sparkle in them. She becomes all dreamy when it has something to do with Japan. I don't get it but… Whatever float's her boat, I guess. I teleported to many places since I came into this world so it never really bothered me…

She did say she wanted to have a lifestyle that involved traveling between Japan and the Underworld even after becoming the head of the House of Gremory. Oh yeah, Azazel said he'd also come with them on the school field trip. He apparently wants to enjoy Kyoto too.

After finishing her tea, Rias changes the topic.

The next events are with Loki, meaning… Rossweisse will be fired from being Odin's bodyguard… Now what will she do? Become a devil? Or just live with me and become a teacher?

I plan on traveling to Asgard again, when I form the alliance with them...I'll tell them where that stupid kangaroo went… Haaa… Why did he leave and do that?

"The trip is imperative, but we also need to discuss what we need to do for the School Festival."

"Ah, the school festival is also coming up. At our school, there isn't much of a delay between the sports festival, school trip, and school festival, so they occur consecutively. When I think about it that way, second years like us are certainly busy."

Right, the school festival happens after the school trip. There are so many events in the second trimester. That's also around the time the Rating Game happens… A week before that is my exhibition match with Sairaorg.

If I guess right, he'll definitely show [Regulus Nemea] during it and is basically telling Rias 'Can you beat me in this?' type of deal… Haa… What a guy.

Rias received a sheet from Akeno and placed it on the table. It looked like we had to write our idea for the Occult Research Club's school festival presentation and submit it to the school council.

"That's why we need to discuss the school festival now and prepare for it. If it's decided beforehand, the third-year and first-year members can prepare for it while all of you are away. There are so many members this year so it will be a big help."

It's just like Rias said. The school trip is imperative, but we also need to focus on the school festival as well. We have one extra member which is Ingvild so we'll have an easier time… Will she want to come with me...?

"School festival! I'm looking forward to it!"

Asia seems like she is looking forward to it. She likes these kinds of events.

"Yeah. I enjoy high school events too. The sports festival was also very enjoyable."

Even though her expression hasn't changed, Xenovia's eyes are sparkling. She also made a big scene at the sports festival and claimed first place in everything. Each sports club tried hard to get her into their club after the sports festival.

"It will also be my first time being involved in club activities so I'm looking forward to it. I sure did transfer in at a good time! This is also the guidance of Michael-sama!"

Irina says while making a pose to pray to the heaven. The Church-trio seems like they are really looking forward to the school festival. It might also have to do with the fact that they didn't have any chance for these sorts of things due to the customs of their religion.

"What did you do last year, Rias? I had heard rumors of you guys doing a haunted house...did you use real ghosts for it or something?"

Akeno started to giggle and Rias turned red… I knew about it beforehand but… They really did go with that, huh?

"Y-Yes. We did use real ghosts after all, so it should have been scary."

Rias composed herself and says this as if it were nothing.

"R-Real ghosts?"

Ingvild repeated with a stutter… Is she scared of ghosts? Rias responds normally with no change whatsoever.

"Yes. I requested the help of the Youkai, which didn't mind being around humans to have the role of scaring people. Those Youkai were also troubled because they didn't have a job, so it was a win-win for both sides. Thanks to that, it was a massive success."

Rias and Akeno then started to laugh to themselves.

"We were scolded by the student council afterwards. President Sona, who was the Vice-President at that time yelled at us, saying 'Using the real thing is more than just ignoring the rules!'."

Akeno… Sona had a point there...

"Then will it be the haunted house again this year? Or should we do a circus show including a Vampire-in-a-box?"

Gasper made a weird face and started hitting my head.

"Jin-Senpai is a meanie! You always use me as a joke!"

Playing with your juniors is a senpai's privilege! I'm planning to pick on Gasper like mad until I graduate. He is a valuable junior after all. I will look after him properly.

Rias then started thinking about my suggestion.

"Maybe we should do something entirely different..."

"Then how about—"

I started to suggest something but got up, surprising everyone. I look to my left and open my hand… When I do, holographic images of beating hearts appear.

"J-Jin?"

Akeno asked a bit confused; everyone was looking at the hearts— Then I crushed them… A few presences of humans had teleported to an abandoned building in Kuoh. After reading through their memories, I quickly realized that nothing of significance was there, so I quickly disposed of them.

This is supposed to be where the Gremory peerage fights off Sacred Gear wielders from Khaos Brigade but… If they fought them it would be a waste of time. They're far from them now.

"Oh it's nothing, just some magicians from Khaos Brigade...they also have these..."

From my palm came three Sacred Gears. [Flame Shake], [Night Reflection] and [Staring Blue]. These were in the possession of Hero faction members… They were fodder so they would have been defeated quickly by the Gremory peerage.

[Flame Shake] grants the user the ability to use pyrokinetic abilities, conjuring white-colored flames from their hands and fire at its target. The flames can be shaped into the form of weapons such as swords or shields depending on what the user desires, some of which can change direction in motion to catch opponents off-guard.

[Staring Blue] creates a bow made of light energy that can shoot arrows that are constructed of light. This makes them deadly to Devils similar to how Angels' Light Weapons are lethal to Devils. The arrows that are shot out can be remotely controlled to chase after a target.

[Night Reflection] has the ability to absorb attacks using shadows and redirect them in whichever direction the wielder wishes from any shadow within the Sacred Gear's area of influence. In addition, it uses the user's shadow to create weapons for attacking enemies. Moreover, it creates a barrier between the user and others. The user can submerge within shadows and reappear out of them and entangle enemies by binding their movement.

They were surprised to see three different balls of light on my palm.

"What are they?"

"Sacred Gears. Khaos Brigade just teleported three wielders into an abandoned building in Kuoh, I detected them, killed them, and took their Sacred Gears…"

I told them what they were and what they could do. I asked if any of them wanted it. These could always be upgraded to have the power of Longinus, but they declined. Now I can see some practical uses for these, especially [Night Reflection].

The wielder of this achieved a [Balance Break], to be more specific— An X side [Balance Break]. The wielder called Connla, he inherited the spirit of the original Connla, the son of the Irish mythological hero Cú Chulainn.

Night Reflection Death Cross also known as [The Beast Skin of Dark Night] is Connla's Sub-Species Balance Breaker of Night Reflection inspired by Issei's Scale Mail armor which creates a black shadow around the user, covering his body.

Death Cross allows him to become one with the shadows, gaining its intangible properties, and allowing physical attacks to pass right through him, although the wielder is susceptible to most forms of energy (heat/cold). Connla can also shape parts of his shadow body into blades and tentacles that can be used to bind opponents.

In addition, Connla still retains the ability to manipulate shadows as he absorbs attacks using shadows and redirects the attack at enemies as a counterattack.

Now I would have tried to give this to anyone who's proficient at using shadow or dark magic… Tobio and Gasper come into mind but… Both already have Sacred Gears and I doubt they'd take this…

But [Staring Blue] could be given to Natsume? She has Griffon but she's also interested in using Light magic, so I granted her the ability to use Light manipulation…

"Well whatever… I'll just upgrade them in case… Cúntóir, help me out here."

Before she helped me out, I covered the clubroom with a barrier.

Cúntóir: Answer: Upgrading the Sacred Gears: [Flame Shake], [Staring Blue] and [Night Reflection]...… Processing…..

Cúntóir: Answer: Upgrade Success! Would you like to evolve these three Sacred Gears?

....Only evolve [Flame Shake].

Cúntóir: Answer: Evolving common Sacred Gear known as [Flame Shake]... Processing…..

Cúntóir: Answer: Evolution success! [Flame Shake] has evolved into…. [Ashen Burst], also known as [White Flames of Destruction]. Its power and potential now rival that of the original thirteen Longinus.

The three Sacred Gears colors briefly shone brighter, once the upgrades finished, I evolved the common Sacred Gear called [Flame Shake], it was briefly mentioned that there was a student of the Nephilim Institute in the Armaros Class that was a possessor of [Flame Shake].

[Ashen Burst], huh? What a strange name, though… It changed from being called [Hands of White Flame] to [White Flames of Destruction]…. What a dramatic evolution, it also rivals the original thirteen?

Cúntóir, what can this thing do?

Cúntóir: Answer: Because you are the one that evolved it, as opposed to how it should normally evolve on its own... It has changed quite a bit. Originally, these flames burned hotter than normal fire but were ineffective against those with higher fire resistance like dragons and members of the Phenex Clan.

Cúntóir: Answer: After its evolution, its flames are said to be the hottest in the universe, being able to potentially burn concepts and laws. The only stronger flames than the white flames are blue and purple flames— It is said that those two are equal in power.

Well shit. Did I go overboard with this thing…? I had dabbled in the thought of evolving Reni's [Absolute Demise] and both of Shigune and Natsume's Sacred Gears, but what the hell would happen to them…?

If a common Sacred Gear could turn into a Sacred Gear that could rival the original thirteen Longinus…. Then… What would happen to the original thirteen, even my own [Boosted Gear] and [Divine Dividing]…

Tap ~

"Jin? What did you do?"

I come out of my own thoughts and look up. Griselda who had been silent during our earlier conversation stood up and touched my shoulder. How long was I….? Bah! Who cares…

"Sorry, I just… So this…"

I put the [Staring Blue] and [Night Reflection] Sacred Gears into my [Inventory]. I then explain what I had done to the Sacred Gear [Flame Shake]. Safe to say they were all shocked.

"...Haaa…. You just casually turned a common Sacred Gear into one that rivals the thirteen Longinus…? W-Wait… What will happen to Heaven's system?"

"Don't worry about it, I did something about that when I changed the system…"

Rias asked me a reasonable question; the rest were also curious…

It's one of the other rules I changed…'Whatever Jin Skyward does to Sacred Gears in the future, this system will not malfunction or question the changes.' Yeah, I knew I would have involvement in Sacred Gears in the future so…I saved myself, Altaria, and Michael headaches.

"Anyway, since no one wants this Sacred Gear, I'll keep it in for the time being."

I put it into my [Inventory]. Since they're all used to this by now— We quickly moved on and started talking about what we would potentially do for the School Festival. I had suggested the typical maid and butler café… It was being considered…

Now that I think about it, tomorrow is… I glance at Akeno and she smiles at me. My date with her and Natsume. I wonder how that will turn out? …They suggested Kuoh. I had suggested a trip to Spain but they said it was fine…

Next day

Today was a Saturday, so we didn't need to worry about skipping school, classes, and any other obligations we had. We had discussed it more after dinner, where we would meet up, and at what time.

I was standing by a local convenience store as I waited for both girls to show up… Now that I think about it…. Wouldn't this cause more controversy? The school was already in a buzz with Reni and Akeno…. Plus Ingvild as of late. Add Natsume to the mix and…

"Haaa…. No rest for the weary."

I don't care anymore. I only have this year and however long I have in college! Then I'll be free and spend my life how I want! Screw the rules! I have green hair!!

[Did he go insane?]

{He caught… What I call 'Kuroka syndrome' do you recall her attempt at winning the cards games in the [Pocket Dimension]?}

[Hmm you have a point, Albion… Scary… 'Kuroka syndrome'….]

Zap!!

{[Gyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!]}

Don't insult my cat girl, and what the hell is 'Kuroka syndrome'? I know she didn't exactly follow the rules in most of the card games they played…. Whether that be goldfish, blackjack, or whatever… She always pulled out a Yugioh card and slammed it down…

Haa….

Cúntóir: Answer: It is 11 o'clock.

They should be arriving—

Step ~ Step ~

"Sorry for being late ~"

"We got caught up in choosing clothes and talking…"

I turn to my right and see both of them dressed up. The weather was still quite pleasant, so many people continued to wear their 'summer' clothing. These two were not an exception. Akeno wore a long and flowing white dress. She also had a straw hat on.

Natsume, she was a bit more conventional. She wore a light green peplum shirt and grey box pleats, also had a small wristwatch and donned red converse shoes… these two…. How did they take so long? I mean, Natsume probably took the longest since she's wearing…that.

"You're goddamn right, I've been waiting half an hour!"

"Wha—!"

"Ufufufu ~ he's pulling your leg, Natsume ~"

Natsume was shocked at my 'honesty' but in reality, I was just messing with her… Akeno knew right away.

"Looks like you still need more time to get used to my weird humor, Natsume."

She wasn't amused at all—

Smack!

And lightly smacked me, but straight after she wrapped herself around me, Akeno did the same thing. Yep… This will be… A not-so-private date….

"...Haaa…."

I'm not sure if they forgot or what but… I could feel many of the girls' auras near us. Are they going to follow us? I look with a bird's eye view and could see them at multiple locations with disguises while hiding behind things…

"Is something wrong, Jin?"

"They're all following us…why the hell are Gasper and Kiba here…? Whatever, let's go and have our date… Oh right, you two look fantastic, by the way. One hundred out of ten."

"Lip service won't get you anywhere, Jin."

"With me, it might ~"

Natsume blushed at Akeno's comment, but I started to walk and they were pulled along.

Since it was the weekend, many people were out, we also saw a few of our classmates… Thankfully we hadn't come across Najima or Ko—

"What the fuck?!?!?!"

"Ayo!!! Skyward-sama?!?!"

I spoke too soon, or did I jinx that? I sigh as those two see Akeno and Natsume clinging to me. I could feel the burning jealousy emanating from them.

"Dammit all!! While we're hanging out…. You're with two beauties?! Shit! This is a sausage fest with you, Najima!"

"Haaaah?! You're the one who asked me to hang out with you!!!"

The two of them started to argue— So we promptly left them. A crowd started to form around them as they cobegano throw fists… They'll be fine it's not the first time they got into one…

"Um, who were those two?"

"Our classmates, ignore them…"

"Fufufu ~ those two get along with Jin a lot ~"

Kuoh Aquarium

It was Natsume's idea in coming here, she had spotted the place with Shigune when she and Reni went out to explore when they first came here. Apparently, she wanted to come here on a date with me, so here we are.

I, of course, had many weird looks all throughout the day. Many of them were from jealous guys… A few were from girls. Anyway, we were going around the place, and it was your typical aquarium, glass everywhere and water with fish behind them, a few corals, random rocks and plants in them.

Natsume had let go of me and was running to the glass and looking at the fish with a lot of interest, I wonder if she likes fish, or just the sea— Aquatic life in general? I think they're called Aqua Biology and Ichthyology.

"Oh. My. God!!!!"

Natsume screamed as we both look at her strangely… She was pointing at a fish? She kept looking back and forth at us and the fish. We made our way to her.

"It's a Zebra pleco!!!"

"Zebra pleco?"

Akeno repeated what Natsume said and tilted her head, she was confused, so I used Cúntóir for some help on it.

"This bottom-dwelling fish is a real head-turner. The Zebra Pleco, also known as Hypancistrus Zebra is a relatively rare freshwater species that is highly sought after by aquarists."

"Often known as the Imperial Pleco, these fish are not as widespread as other types of plecos. Thus, they usually come with a higher price tag."

"In the wild, these fish are found in Rio Xingu in Brazil. Unfortunately, this fish is classified as endangered in the wild due to the construction of dams in their natural habitat. Luckily, they are bred in captivity."

"Shy and nocturnal, these fish aren't the most active around. But when they finally come out of hiding, they're sure to be the center of attention in your tank."

"…..."

"Wow ~ these little things are rare, huh? It's cute… Fufu, Jin always with the little fun facts ~"

Akeno became a bit interested in them and started to look at the fish with more interest, she initially only wanted to spend the day with me. So she didn't think much in places we went, but someone else was staring at me with….awe? Or at the very least, more interest.

Natsume Minagawa was silently staring at me until I gave her a strange look and she blushed and quickly averted her gaze.

"You're interested in aquatic life, Natsume?"

"A-Ah— Y-Yeah! But I would say t's both me and my sister who were interested in them. I like animals in general, that's why I was kind of happy when I found out I had Griffon, the same with Shigune with Poh, Tobio with Gin, and… The cat with Byakusa."

Sister, so Natsume and Kanami were into fish and aquatic life, huh?

"W-We had pet fish while growing up, a dog and cat… Hehe, we just love them, you know?"

A pair of sisters with the love of animals, huh? Though… I had sensed Kanami in Japan, to be more specific… She was in Kuoh… I wasn't sure if I should mention this… Hell she's just been wandering around.

I had purposely avoided her, so these two wouldn't meet too soon, I don't think they are in a… Strained relationship? But Kanami didn't really elaborate about Natsume so… I kind of assumed…

For the rest of the time, we went around the aquarium with Natsume telling us little facts about the fish there, I also chimed in with Cúntóir's help. The others were still following us too…

We had exited the aquarium and the others were still following us, but they seemed a bit tired? I don't think they were expecting Natsume to go off like that with her fun facts.

"Let's shake them off."

""Huh?""

Akeno suggested with a wink and stuck her tongue out— She suddenly pulled Natsume and I as we ran along with her.

""Wha— After them!!!""

I heard Rias and Reni scream from behind us. Playing along… I completely erase our presence as Akeno pulled us along…

After a few minutes of running, it was quite enjoyable since we've only been walking around— Even Natsume had started to laugh during it…

"Ufufufu, we lost them ~"

The girls had a look of panic after I erased our presence, and they had run to a different part of Kuoh…. Though we were in— A certain area of Kuoh. When I looked around, the same with Natsume we could see signs like [Rest for ??? Yen] or [Night for ??? Yen!!].

Yeah, we were in an area with a lot of love hotels. I hadn't been here before but I was aware of it, a few of my classmates or people in the third year spoke about it— Well, the ones in relationships.

"Ufufufu~ how about we take a 'break' ~"

Akeno suggested as she stuck her tongue out at me. Natsume had gone red but didn't let go of my hand, she was just looking down at the ground…. Haa… They really did have to appear, huh?

"Geez, trying to make love to a woman at noon. You sure know what to do, Jin-boy."

We all look towards the voice and… Odin was there, with Baraqiel, Rossweisse, and… Kanami? Eh? Why's she with them?

"D-Dad?"

"S-Sis?!"

Akeno and Natsume were clearly shocked to see them here. Baraqiel had a strange expression on him, his lips twitched as he saw Akeno and I in such a weird place. Kanami just stared at her little sister awkwardly and waved to her.

Odin had a shit-eating grin aimed at me and Rose was shaking her head. Oh, c'mon at least let me explain, dammit!

"Certain uncontrollable circumstances led us here. Let me explain."

They were taken aback by my sudden change in tone and reluctantly nodded, so I proceeded to tell them what happened. In the end, they just laughed at us.

"Hohoho! To think you'd end up here after trying to avoid your harem during a date!"

"Haaa…. I more or less expected this outcome, Jin. Please be more careful next time, Akeno!"

"….I can't exactly try to control your life… Your mother would murder me."

Each of them commented, Odin was amused, Rossweisse lectured Akeno, who stuck her tongue out at the Valkyrie, and Baraqiel, to my shock didn't mind too much.

"You're here for a visit, right? Come to my house then, old man."

"We were actually on the way there, Jin…. But Odin-sama wanted to go on a detour…"

I invited them to my home, but Rose answered me with a very fed-up voice, I look at Baraqiel and he nodded in confirmation…. Haaa… This horndog Norse God… The two sisters didn't say anything and so we eventually left the area and back to my home. The date ended a bit abruptly.

Skyward household

I had told everyone to come back to the house after we had settled back in. They quickly teleported back and I explained the situation to them. Grayfia was here so she quickly prepared tea with Akeno.

"Hohoho, I have come to visit, Jin-boy."

Odin laughed as he sat on a chair in the living room. Everyone else was there, including the Gremory peerage. Baraqiel, Rossweisse, and Kanami sat with them. Even Azazel was here.

"Here's your tea, Odin-sama."

"Here's tea dad, Kanami-san, Rossweisse-san ~"

Grayfia was the one to serve the tea to Odin while Akeno gave the other three theirs. Odin didn't have his usual perverted attitude, why? I don't know. Probably because of my previous…ahem 'threats' or something serious.

"Thank you, Maid-chan ~"

Everyone already knew of these guys, well with the exception of Kanami— So I decided to introduce her to them.

"It's nice to see you guys again… I also didn't get a chance to speak with you, Kanami."

She gives me a sad smile but doesn't say anything, so I continue.

"Right, this is Kanami Minagawa, Natsume's older sister. I met her in the realm of the Greek Gods, she participated in a thing called the 'Tournament of Power' she did quite well but was knocked out by one of my new acquaintances."

"By the way, how's that new spear treating you?"

The girls had a surprised look and looked towards Natsume, she gave them a strained smile— They understood and didn't press for it.

"A-Ah… Ahaha, yeah it's quite useful…. Thank you for upgrading it, Jin-san…"

"Hoooo? You're that young one's older sister? Huhu, we came across this girl and said she knew you, Jin…so she tagged along."

Ahhh… So that's how they came across each other, but that didn't answer why she was here in Kuoh. Did she remember me saying I knew Natsume and came here…?

Azazel joined in the conversation.

"During the time Geezer is staying in Japan, it's decided that we will be his guard. Baraqiel is a backup support member from the fallen-angels side. I also have been busy lately, so I only have limited times I can stay here. During then, Baraqiel would be looking after all of you in my place."

He looks at me and continues.

"This is also a request from the leaders, Jin. So, you and the Gremory peerage will be the escorts for this stupid Geezer."

"I look forward to working with you all."

Baraqiel gave a short reply, we already know him so we didn't need an introduction.

So, it's a request, huh? I guess that makes sense, so how will this play out? Will they invite me to Asgard before or after Loki's arc happens...?

"Geezer, don't you think you came a bit early to visit here? The date of your arrival should have been a few days ahead. The reason for your visit this time is so you can talk with the Japanese Gods, right? Michael, Sirzechs, and Jin would be the middlemen and I would be sitting with you in the meeting... Right?"

Azazel asked while drinking green tea. Wait, what? I didn't hear anything about this… I look at Azazel and he awkwardly looks away.

"That's about it. And in our country, there is a bit of trouble…. Actually, there is a troublesome lad who is against my ways. I thought I should move things faster before he does something. That's why I want to discuss several things with the Japanese Gods. Until now, we were basically unsociable to each other and we didn't have any connections."

Geezer made a sigh while stroking his long white beard. So the God from the North also has problems of his own, huh? Well, it would be natural for each faction to have a trouble or two.

"When you mean trouble, do you mean that you have the Vanir after your head? I beg you, don't start 'Ragnarök' by yourselves, Geezer."

Azazel puts on a sarcastic smile.

"I don't care about the Vanir….. Well, there is no point in discussing it. By the way Azazel-boy. It seems the Khaos Brigade are increasing the number of those who can use Balance Breaker. Scary, isn't it? But I heard that those are a rare phenomenon?"

The Gremory peerage and the girls were shocked. I had gotten rid of those pests so they didn't have a chance to fight them, but during some of their requests they did come across a few individuals with Sacred Gears, but they were weak and they killed them.

"Yeah, they are rare. But there is some idiot who used the quickest, yet the scariest and easiest way by force to make the rare phenomenon happen."

"Whoever is knowledgeable about Sacred Gears can pull it off. But the way they're doing so is… Sketchy at best. You definitely won't find that method being used by us. Whether it be the Devils, Angels or Fallen Angels. It's basically shunned."

"What is that method?"

Azazel looks at Rias and answers her question.

"It's long and drawn out but...it still works. First, you gather humans who possess a Sacred Gear by force. It's basically abduction. Then brainwash them. Next, you send the Sacred Gear possessors to the place which has strong foes gathered…. The crucial places where superior beings reside in."

"You continue that until you have someone who reaches [Balance Break]. When they reach it, you summon them by force through a magic circle."

"It's been happening around the supernatural world, Sweden, Russia, Philippines, Ireland, The United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, and other places… The supernatural races that live there have defended their territories but… Some have reached it, their [Balance Break]."

"These are things no faction can do even if they thought about it. If I, who has an alliance with the angels and devils confront them and do the same things at crucial locations, then that will signal the start of a war. So no one wished for that. But they were able to do it because they are terrorists."

Azazel turns to me and asks.

"So, Jin. How did you manage to attain your first Balance Breaker state with Ddraig?"

Everyone turned their attention to me… How do I say this...? Whatever, I'll go with that.

"I was born able to do it. I just needed to train when younger to maintain it for longer periods of time."

Odin laughed and Azazel just shook his head at my answer. They probably think I'm gifted or something, I call it a bullshit answer…

"Either way, it's the Khaos Brigade's way to abduct humans like that and brainwash them to make them reach Balance Breaker."

"What kind of people do those kinds of things?"

Azazel continues to answer Rias's question.

"The regular Hero-faction members are a gathering of the great legendary yuusha and heroes-sama. Their physical bodies don't lose out even if they're against angels or devils."

"They also possess Sacred Gears and legendary weapons. On top of that, they have reached Balance Breaker, and on top of that, they have a pushy Longinus which can even slay a God. From the reports, the Hero-faction has a strong will not lay their hands on Azrael's blood, so in terms of their power enhancement it still is unknown."

I see, even in the universe they allegedly say they don't use the blood of Azrael, huh? We'll see about that...I'll definitely meet them in Kyoto...

"What are they going to do by increasing those who can use Balance-Breaker, now that's the problem."

Odin the geezer isn't even putting on a serious face and says that while drinking the green tea. He was easygoing when I met him, and he still is now, I doubt that will change. Maybe you can say he is a courageous person. Even in the battle from the other time, he went against the armies of Mid-class and High-class devils by himself. Something one would expect from a God.

"Well, this is something which is still being investigated, so nothing will start even if we discuss it here. Geezer, are there any places you want to go?"

When Azazel asked Odin, Odin moved his fingers with a lecherous face.

"I sure want to go to the Oppai pub!"

"Haha, you sure have good taste, Chief God-dono! Hell yeah, let's go there right now then! Young girls from my organization opened up a shop in this town for the VIPs recently. I will invite you there then!"

"Uhohoho! To be expected from Azazel-boy! You sure know your things! Prepare me a big-breasted one right away! I'm going to grope many of them!"

Odin and Azazel look at me and had shit-eating grins.

"How about we bring J—"

Bam! Smack!

""No!""

Rias and Rossweisse pulled out paper fans from… Somewhere and smacked both Azazel and Odin. The two rubbed their heads and looked annoyed, but turn to each other.

"Fine, fine! Follow my lead shitty-geezer! Welcome to Japan! Do you want to untie their kimono obi? That's something you must do at least once when you come to Japan! I will show you the Japanese style!"

Where?! I've never heard of such a thing?! What the fuck?! Hello? Am I behind times or something?!

"I can't wait for it ~ I can't wait for it indeed! ~"

Both of them heated up, and left the room immediately, what perverted leaders! Everyone else was dumbfounded at the sudden turn. It went from serious to outright perverted.

And for such a lecherous Governor and lecherous geezer to be the leaders of their groups! Griselda was with us, and she was just giving the usual 'smile'. Yes, she was annoyed by this too.

Also, I never wanted to go… I'm fine with my girls...

"Odin-sama! I-I'm also going!"

Rossweisse follows after them, but—

"You stay here. It won't be a problem if Azazel is with me. You can stay put in this house."

"No! I'm going!"

"No! You stay with your boyfriend! Jin-boy! Take her already!"

Pomf!

Rossweisse turned red and didn't know what to say! Using this as their opportunity they quickly left my home. I was left here with everyone else, Rossweisse and Baraqiel. Akeno's father turns to me with… A complicated expression.

"Jin, just to clarify… You don't power up through breasts, butts, or thighs, right?"

What the fuck?! What kind of question is that?! Seeing my probably mortified face, Baraqiel's expression softens and he chuckles.

"Judging from your look….probably not. But how did you get those…monikers?"

Once he asked me that, the girls burst into laughter…. Oi!!! Help me here, don't laugh at me?!

{[Uooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!]}

Stop crying about it!!!!

"…..Serafall Leviathan is to blame… She… Er, okay well. I'm partially but she was the one who… Uh… Broadcasted and spread my love for those… Across the Underworld and in turn the supernatural world… She does have her own shows…"

"I see, while I understand, Jin. Shuri, she…"

Ring! Ring!

Baraqiel froze as his own phone started to ring. She picks it up and turns on the speaker…

"He's there, isn't he?!?! Jin!!!!!!! What is with those titles of yours?! Butt Dragon?! Breast Dragon?! Has my baby been spoiling you too much?! Reni?! Natsume-chan?! Shigune-chan?! Oh no, please don't tell me you dragged Suzaku into this!"

Shuri started half shouting through the phone… Lady! Ma'am! What the hell?! Okay, I'll admit I am spoiled by them— Not much on Suzaku though! I'm working on that!

"I mean the kids of the Underworld, no, the supernatural world like it… So… I don't see a problem with it…"

"Ahhhh….. Akeno… Akeno!! Are you okay with this?!"

"…Ufufufu… I am, mom. I don't really mind, Reni, Shigune, and Natsume don't seem to mind either… Right?"

"No ~"

"I-I don't really mind."

"….It's… Uh… Fine."

Shuri falls silent as we could hear her groan in frustration.

"I have no idea what you do to those girls, Jin. But they clearly love you… Fine! I support it! I support everything! You better come back here and cook me the best meals from time to time though!"

I got her approval like this?! What in all living fuck?! I mean, I'm happy but!! It's weird?! The call abruptly cuts and Baraqiel awkwardly coughs into his fist and then puts his phone away.

"Er— Anyway, you have Shuri's blessings for your harem. Good luck, Jin… Akeno has bragged about your cooking so I also look forward to it… Actually, may I stay here for a few days? Until Odin-sama returns to Asgard… You may also be invited back to Asgard…"

"Sure thing, I don't mind."

"Thank you… I'll go and join them— Er, I mean I'll wait outside the place they went…"

Akeno just chuckled at Baraqiel as he blushed and left…. The only ones left now are Rossweisse and Kanami. Rossweisse…. Well, she had sat down and was still a bit red. Kanami and Natsume had been silently staring at each other, Natsume makes a gesture with her head and they leave.

"So welcome back, Rose. How's your job—"

Gyu ~

"Uwaaaaa!!!! Jin!!!!"

….Haa… Well, the professional Valkyrie is gone then since the random visit by Odin was cut short, the girls went off to do their own thing. I'm curious about Natsume and Kanami so I'll probably join them in a bit, but first…

"Haa… There, there… Odin was mean, wasn't he?"

"Uuu…"

I have mixed feelings about comforting someone that's a year above me… Though I don't mind, Rose is cute and I love her so… It's whatever… I don't have Yasaka here to help me with this adorable Valkyrie…

"So, Baraqiel did mention it but… I'm probably going to be invited back to Asgard to form that alliance. I'll take that time to explore the place a bit more…as well as visit your granny Göndul… Can you tell me more about your home, Rose?"

Rossweisse sniffs a few more times before looking up at me and nods.

"The place you've been to is… The 'main' capital. While it may look like our realm is just one massive island, it's not. There are a few islands floating in that void, however, they are quite far apart and can't be seen from the main capital."

"There's the island where my family and granny live on… It's around the same size as the United Kingdom. The upper half, north, is mostly filled with modern cities like the human world, while down south is the countryside… Where my granny lives."

"My parents and I live in the middle, near the border of the two, so I had both the north and south culture in me. T-That's why I have that accent when talking to granny…"

Rossweisse blushes at the thought. Yeah, I heard her talk to her a few times, she gets a really interesting dialect when she speaks to her granny…. She's a granny's girl after all. Her parents aren't around since they work for the Norse Gods.

"The other islands are more or less the same, a few of the Norse Gods have homes there so they're a little more populated than mine. However, they have been visiting my island because of…uhm…"

Rossweisse started to stutter and go redder. I nod, I think I know what she means.

"Because of us? My fight with Thor and my relationship with Odin?"

She shyly nods and I chuckle at her. She's really shy about these things, huh? I wait for her to continue.

"…A-Anyway, there are four other islands after mine…while we do import some things from the human realm or other realms, in terms of our food and other necessities, we have one island that's responsible for that. My island, down south, we produce many of the vegetables and fruits, but the other island is the one that mass produces it."

"It is mainly filled with processing plants, storage houses, and the like. There are very few livable homes there, the ones who stay there are the ones that mainly work there all year round…. I think you should look at them yourself, Jin… I-I can help you tour them if you wish…"

"Sure, I don't mind. I look forward to it, Rose."

Rossweisse finally calms down a bit and a few more girls join us as we discuss how things have been, the state of the supernatural world, and a bit more about Asgard. During that time they started to talk about more… Female topics so I took this chance to slip away.

I followed the auras of Kanami and Natsume, they were both in the backyard. I silently slip through the door since I didn't want to startle them with the noise. I stood there behind them for a minute and they hadn't said anything….have they been like this during all that time?

It didn't feel strained more like… A little awkward? I wonder what happened… Well whatever, I'll try to start this for them then.

"Yo."

The two of them turn around to see me putting my hand up. I walk over to them and stand beside them.

"So, Kankan, care to tell me why you dipped before we spoke?"

"K-Kankan…?"

"Heh, I sometimes just use a made-up nickname to start a conversation. Anyway, how have you been, Kanami? The last time I felt you… You had gone to Russia. Before you ask, I was worried so I searched for you when I left the Greek Gods realm. You did leave before we talked more."

Kanami awkwardly laughed and nodded…but she stared into the distance for a few seconds before answering me.

"I'm sorry… I… I was just embarrassed and felt ashamed… I had begged Hephaestus-sama to make me a new weapon, but then you offered to upgrade my current one to something even better!"

"I thought, 'Hey, the Middleman upgraded my spear! I can surely go pretty far in this tournament, right? No! I have to! He did help me out, he's also my little sister's boyfriend! I can't disappoint!' is what I thought, but you saw what happened…"

It wasn't as one-sided as she thought though, Cara was just stronger than you… Kanami, that can't be helped. Unless you're in my [Pocket Dimension] the gap between ranks is all too real and is usually hard to overcome during fights.

"You fought well, Kanami. You made it far… I knew Cara, even if briefly. She had a lot on her shoulders that day, she was probably fighting like her life depended on it. Like if she lost, she might die…. I'm not saying you didn't have some sort of the same resolve but…"

"No… I understand, the difference in our power, even with my new weapon… Haaa… I'm sorry for just running away. I thought you would be disappointed in me."

I laugh and ruffle her hair. She had a half-hearted smile on her, a little burden is taken away from her just now.

"I'm not, just because you lost doesn't mean I would be disappointed in you, geez, what kind of person do you take me for?"

"Mouu!! I just don't know! There are so many rumors and things being said about you that I don't know what to think! Are you really the 'Breast Dragon Emperor'? How about the 'Ketsu Dragon'?"

{[Ugh!!!]}

Kanami, you unintentionally stabbed two dragons just now… I awkwardly laugh at her and confirm those titles or monikers are real, she just laughed at me…. Good this is good, the mood is in the right place. I glance at Natsume and she was smiling at me… Yeah, she really looked cute like that.

"Sis…"

On cue, Natsume starts to speak. I see that Kanami stiffened a bit and she looks over at Natsume nervously.

"W-What's up, Natsume-chan? ~"

"Why did you suddenly leave? You know mom and dad are still worried about you…"

Suddenly leave? Interesting… Kanami looks back into the distance and doesn't answer… She felt unsure if she should answer or not… What to do—

[You know, it's better to talk it out rather than just letting these kinds of things pile up. You're both humans and you never know when you'll last see each other. You're both involved in the supernatural and death…death occurs on a near daily basis.]

The [Boosted Gear] appeared on my right arm and Ddraig starts to speak, the two— No, the three of us were surprised. I hadn't expected Ddraig to just come out like that and say that. As quickly as he came, he disappeared. I look at the two girls and they had looked back down.

Damn Ddraig, where did that come from?

[You said it before, didn't you? Everyone needs a little push in the right direction, right? I'm just going with what you said, Partner.]

Heh, is that so?

"…I was always the overachiever… Especially in school. Ever since we were kids… Mom and dad had high expectations of me, no— Not just them, but a lot of the adults around me. But I guess I just… Snapped? I couldn't take the pressure and decided to drop out of college and do my own thing."

"Down the line, I got caught up in the supernatural and…. Well, here I am. I was even more surprised when I found out you were part of the supernatural too, Natsume-chan. But… It looks like the tables have turned, huh? You're powerful, in a great team, and have the Middleman as your boyfriend. Meanwhile, I…. Haha…"

...If we're talking about Japan— No, the east in general… Kids have high expectations from their own parents. Even if you are poor or high class, the pressure to achieve— To do great things is always on your shoulders.

The western kids and teenagers… They also have this burden too, though I would say it's only from either very, very poor families or rich people. I've had many friends back in Ireland whose parents were chill. Most didn't even plan on going to college.

And from the brief dreams I've had… It looks like I had some expectations of myself too. My past parents seemed like successful people. I did have a few Asian friends that always complained about their parents' expectations, I always felt bad for them. Near test, quiz, or exam times they would be stressed to the high heavens.

"…I had a feeling that was it… I… I had snapped on both mom and dad about that actually… It was around a week or two after you left? We had a big fight about it, but they did understand in the end and blame themselves… They just want you home, sis."

Kanami had a look of surprise. I see, that's the little strain they had, well it's normal I guess, that's how families are… I think? I mean, I wouldn't know or remember much of that dynamic… Natsume walks over to Kanami and hugs her. Kanami hugs her back and silently cries.

Well, that's a good ending for them then. All well that ends well. The two sisters break the hug and grin at me…. Uh, what?

"….Um… Did I do something?"

"Are you interested in sis, Jin?"

Excuse me? We barely interacted, Natsume… I just wanted to know why she left and why you two were acting weird. How does that correlate to… Me wanting to have her? I'm genuinely confused, and they could see that as they just laughed at me.

"I was joking, Jin… Geez."

"Hmmm ~ it would be interesting to have both sisters, huh. Jin-san?"

Natsume froze as Kanami tapped me on the forehead. Natsume had a look of shock and disbelief at what her older sister had said.

"…No comment, anyway I'll get going. You guys can, uh, mingle. I guess?"

I walk away as they still kept giggling at me. Haa… These girls… The rest of the day was relatively normal, Azazel had texted me a selfie of him, Odin, and… Oh god, Baraqiel in that stupid bar, and the poor guy was being grinded on.

If Shuri saw this… He would literally die. During the night, Rossweisse wanted to be spoiled so… She was given a spot in the schedule so she slept with me that night.

Next day

"Yeah, thank you."

The next day I, the Gremory group, and Reni participated in an event in the Underworld sponsored by the house of Gremory.

It was a handshake and autograph event.

A huge row of people is in front of us, and I give my autograph sheet to each kid while shaking their hands. The kids take my autograph which is written in my bad devil letters happily, then they shake my hand with a big smile….

"Oppai Dragon! Do your best!"

They say something like that to me. Just seeing that makes me involuntarily smile underneath the armor. I'm strangely happy about it. I was against the idea, but seeing them smile like that… I guess it was worth it...

"Switch princess's Oppai! Switch!"

"Kyaa Witch Princess!!"

Rias and Reni who were on either side of me were also doing autographs and handshakes… Oiii!!!!!!!!! A naughty brat was poking Rias's breast!

"...Please refrain from touching her breasts, they belong to me…"

I warned the boy in the most monotone way possible. Unfortunately you can't touch it, no one can, only me, me!!!  I will destroy this place if they touch Reni's too!!!!!

"Mou, Jin. Don't get jealous. It's just a little child who's doing it. They don't know what they're doing… I'll let you touch them later..."

"Hehe ~ that's right, Jin ~ you can touch them later."

Ugh… I'm getting jealous because of kids.... The hell's wrong with me...?

And in front of Shirone who is wearing a cute beastly costume, many of her 'big friends' (lolicons) are lining up. Shirone also has the role as the 'Hellcat-chan' who is on the good side along with Oppai Dragon. Shirone didn't hate this role and was giving them proper responses.

What a pro! I saw the spirit of a professional coming from Shirone. We finished the autograph session and returned to our dressing room. With this, the event has finished! Its mission accomplished. I deactivated my armor and returned to my base form.

A staff member approached me.

"Jin-sama, thank you for your hard work."

The one who came bringing me a towel is… The ojou-sama with the roll hairstyle, Riser's sister, Ravel Phenex.

"Hmmm? Oh Ravel, thanks."

I wasn't sweating but… I still took the towel and wiped myself with it. When Ravel heard that we would be participating in an event in the Underworld, she came to help us out.

"T-This is also part of my training! And I think giving dreams to the children of the Underworld is a wonderful job, that is why I am helping! I-It's not like I am doing this for Jin-sama and the Gremory group!"

Still acting like a tsundere, huh? Well whatever. I haven't had time to actually spend meaningful time with her, but it will eventually come. Sometimes I feel a gaze of admiration from her, I don't get it...

"I started to think that giving dreams to the kids is not a bad thing lately."

"All the children have their heads full about you."

That's not exactly a good thing you know… They'll grow up to be giant perverts like me...

[So you're acknowledging that you are one?]

I never denied it… I just said I was closeted...

"Yeah. They came to shake my hand very seriously. I thought I might as well respond in kind, right? I mean they are the future."

I mean, I'm immortal so I'll see these brats grow up and see how they deal with the world in the future...

"Jin, it's about time to return to the human world."

Rias comes into my dressing room along with Reni.

"Yeah, we have to guard Odin the geezer after this."

That shitty-geezer keeps on asking for impossible things since his arrival. He goes to an Oppai pub and hits on girls walking in the streets and he does whatever he wants! Should I kick his ass for once? Rose would probably support me on it...

"Yes, we need to return quickly. Good work to you as well Ravel. Thank you for today."

"T-That's all right, this is all for my learning."

Ravel's cheeks turn red when she was thanked by Rias thanked her. Reni went over and started petting her, making the girl blush even more.

"Huhu, Ravel-chan is cute ~"

"Yes, we will see you soon, Ravel."

"Yes, please call me for the next event. If you n-need me then I will definitely help you out."

After having a conversation like that with Ravel, I returned to the human world with Rias and the others. I wonder what kind of events we'll have in the future...?

Japan, Kuoh

Skyward household

After being dragged around the majority of Japan by Odin and Azazel… They went back to the Oppai club to do whatever the hell they wanted. Baraqiel had been called back by Shuri… Somehow the selfie Azazel took with him was leaked to her.

I didn't do it; I think Azazel did it because he was drunk… We were in my home in Kuoh as Kanami and Rossweisse were still here. Kanami decided to stay here for the inevitable future… That also means I'll be meeting Natsume's parents somewhere down the line…

I was currently down in the training facility with Kiba, Gasper, Coriana, Natsume, Reni, Rossweisse, and Kanami. The two guys wanted to get some sparring with me and I didn't mind, the two sisters were sparring too. Coriana, Rossweisse, and Reni were just cheering us on.

Clang! Kwshhh!

I had [Ascalon] out and was using it against Kiba and his [Sword of Betrayer], Gasper was becoming more and more aggressive, maybe to impress or show off to Coriana? Gasper was diving into his shadow and coming out of different places and hitting me with a shadow sword.

He's becoming a lot more creative. He opted not to use his Sacred Gear since it wouldn't work on me.

"Showing off for Coriana, Gya-suke?"

"….N-No!"

Clang! Tang!

"Huhu, Gasper-kun you don't need to try to hide the fact…"

Our junior blushed but it only made him move faster and hit harder out of embarrassment. We chuckled at him. Kiba increased his speed and he disappeared from his spot!

Tang! Clang Kaaachiiinggg!!!

Our swords clash as large sparks and shockwaves erupted in the training facility.

"Wawawawa! Those two are going crazy!"

"Haa…. They're still holding back you know. Since you're here sis, they don't want to accidentally kill you… Same with me, actually."

"I'm surrounded by monsters… Uwa…"

Kiba jumps away from me and goes into a certain stance…. Oh, he's using 'that', the [Sandanzuki], I haven't seen him use it since our time in the [Pocket Dimension]… I wonder how he evolved it…

Kiba smiles at me—

Dwosh!!!!! Kling! Kling! Kachiiing!!!!

And disappeared at an even faster speed, should we call this [Super Godspeed]? Haha. He appeared in front of me and unleashed twenty slashes in a single movement! That's quite an upgrade from three slashes!

I also respond in kind by blocking and parrying all his slashes—this made Kiba grin and snort. He expected this as the thing in front of me was an afterimage—

Don! Crash!

"Ugh?!"

Kiba slashed down at 'me' but that was also my own afterimage. I had appeared behind him and elbowed him on his back making him crash to the ground.

Bang!

"Don't get distracted, Senpai!"

"I haven't, Gya-suke."

Gasper appeared behind me and fired a point-blank shot of demonic energy. I blocked his attack and he disappeared.

Bam! Gang! Don! Don!

He reappeared at different spots around me while throwing punches and kicks my way— They were quite powerful as each hit created strong gusts of winds upon impact. But he really is trying to show off to her, huh? Coriana is cheering him on even more…

I never would have thought that Gasper would do something like it… Love can make you do strange things.

"An open— Gyaaaaaaaaa!! —Oof…. Ugh…"

He had appeared behind me again and tried to punch me. I had grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground knocking the wind out of him. Kiba was still on the ground twitching… Guess that's the end of it.

"Alright… Let's end that there."

I heal the two and they slowly got up. The girls who were watching had come over to us, Coriana was babying Gasper as he was turning red. Reni and Rose were chatting it up… Seems like they were talking about magic. I did come across them a few times talking about it during our five years.

"Hey you two, what's up?"

"Jin. We were just talking about magic… Formulas and such… Actually how does yours work? I've been meaning to ask…"

Magic is the power born by researching about the Devil's Demonic Power which also became a power that humans can control. While there exist multiple types of magic such as Norse magic, Fairy magic, and various different types of magic with different equations including the magic that Gods use.

It is said that the majority of magic that is used by the ordinary Magicians are those created by the great Magician; Merlin Ambrosius which involved reading the flow.

My magic…? Well, I guess it's basically like the Devil's demonic power, I use my imagination and it just happens. Though that's probably because I was reborn this way, Azathoth and all that…

"Uh it's mostly like the Devil's Demonic Powers, so mostly based on imagination."

I have also seen a bunch of media from movies, comics, anime, manga, and light novels, so I have a lot of that. I have, in a way, an unlimited supply of things to copy.

From what I can remember… Le Fay mentions that demonic power requires the power of using your imagination and the power to create, as well as having a good sense, while magic is just knowledge to control equations, i.e. using your head and making calculations.

So while they seem similar, they are very different from each other. Kuroka further added that magic was something where the user uses the knowledge and calculations to know, for instance; 'If I do this, this will happen'.

She elaborated there are some magicians who are able to use magic that hasn't been solved through using their sense and talent, but these are special cases out there.

A skilled magician like Rossweisse developed her own unique magical formula suited to them and allows them to better use magic. In her case of her, her formula restrains down how much the magical power is consumed to its utmost limit, but it's also something that strengthens both the offensive and defensive power positively.

Some individuals are noted to have a talent and affinity for magic, as demonstrated by Lavinia Reni, as she was easily able to learn the magic taught by her master.

However, there also exists the possibility that a particular magic user might lack talent in using certain magic, though there also exists the possibility that they can excel at other magic; such as Rossweisse who was incapable of using the spiritual magic that her family specializes in, but was able to easily learn and master offensive magic.

If these two were exchanging points of information… Then they'd probably develop or make their own magic much more efficient.

"I did try teaching it to you guys back in the [Pocket Dimension], but you're just used to using equations and formulas, so you just tweaked it to that."

Unlike Natsume and Shigune who hadn't really learned the conventional magic of this world… I basically gave them 'my' magic, so it's based on the Devil's one. So they rely more on their imagination.

"Still, when I first showed Reni the [Ice Gun] she almost immediately replicated it. It just shows that she's a genius at this… You're no slouch either, Rose. You made your own formulas after all…"

The two of them blushed and puffed up their chest due to my praise… Geez, well whatever flo—

"Oii!!!!!!"

We hear Azazel's voice and he flies over to us… Why the hell is he back? He's holding… Oh my god… No….

"The thing is, another prototype for the Oppai Dragon came to me again. Check it out."

When we approached him, Azazel got something out of his pocket.

"...."

The thing Azazel took out is... A small figure.

"It was decided that Oppai dragon was to collaborate with a hamburger chain in the Underworld. It's a toy that comes when you order the kid's meal. This one is the toy of you. This one here is the toy of Rias aka Switch princess."

Well, it does look like my Balance Breaker state. This one here is the toy of crimson-haired Rias too....  Haa… It's certainly well made…

"There is also a gimmick to it. You get a bonus when you collect both of them. When you poke on Switch princess with your figure…."

Azazel moves the hand of the toy of me and pushed the breast of the toy of Rias. Then….

[Iyaaan.]

Pffffftttt!!!!!! What in fuck shit?! Rias's voice moaned! Why?! Who thought of this?! We're going to turn all of the children in the Underworld into giant perverts!

"Like that, it makes a sound."

Azazel said it while putting his chest forward proudly.

"...The brats of the Underworld will turn into perverts..."

Azazel laughed at what I said but didn't deny it.

"Hahahaha, right!? But Sirzechs doesn't care, he praised these and called them as 'World-shaking toys'."

Azazel who was laughing proudly looks so satisfied with himself. He's a genius all right, and a giant pervert… Haaa..... Wait a minute.

"...…If there's one of Reni. Cancel its production."

Azazel freezes and starts to sweat. He hurriedly shakes his head.

"No! No, no, no, no! We didn't get the uh… Copyrights for that! Lavinia Reni didn't sign off on it! We would have thought she would…"

How about me or Rias then?! ….Knowing Zechs he'd just do it for her, they probably just assumed I was okay with it… Fucking hell. I look at Reni as she was blushing and shaking her head…. Good…. Sweet Jesus… Good…

[You don't have any problems with Rias being on there?]

I do, but what's done is done… Thankfully Reni didn't sign off on it. I look at the other girls I was interested in as were in my harem… No, I don't want them in this at all, hell no! Am I being possessive right now or something? Who cares! Fuck that!

"Jin-san is quite… Protective, huh?"

"…Ahahaha… Yeah, he is…"

Kanami and Natsume laugh at my own dismay. Natsume… You're also part of that!

"Haa… Alright, so where's Odin?"

"Hmmm? Oh, I'm going back. We're still hanging out in the Oppai pub."

I blankly stare at him but he just shrugs me off. He waves us off and leaves again. Leading his faction, being a pervert, and creating shit… Is this how you live your life, Azazel? Will mine be the same someday?

Sparring, faction, or pantheon relationships… Peaceful life with my harem… That doesn't sound too bad, really.

A few days later

Nighttime

On a certain night, after several days since Odin's arrival. We, Azazel, Odin, and Rossweisse were inside the wagon of the eight-legged warhorse called Sleipnir. And we are flying in the sky and it was night.

This should be when Loki first confronts him...I'm already ready. I have a few shadows on standby, as well as Lianne and the others...I haven't thought of a name for their group.

I have the [Lavender Box] ready… Yasaka's former husband is also in it— It will make a nice home for Loki.

The warhorse is big, but the wagon is also big. Kiba, Xenovia, Irina, and Baraqiel are flying outside as guards. This is done so we can take on the terrorists immediately if they show up.

"The Japanese 'Yamato Nadeshiko' sure is good ~. Geisha girls are the best ~."

Odin was laughing 'hohoho' while putting on a satisfied expression. He really is relaxed… He barely acknowledges the Gremory peerage as guards… Haa...

Lately, we have been dragged to various places in Japan with this giant warhorse. We went to the Kyabakura located in the metropolitan area, we went to the amusement park, and also went to a few sushi restaurants. We were sightseeing Japan as Odin wanted to.

There were some places that the underage couldn't enter, so we had to be on standby near the entrances! We felt out of place but had to shrug it off. A few delinquents had accidents since they harassed some of the girls...

[...You're like a yandere at this point, Partner.]

Whatever… When I looked, all the group members had exhausted expressions. Beside me, Asia is leaning her head on my shoulder and is sleeping!

But taking care of the geezer sure is hard. When I get mad he says such things like 'I'm deaf so I can't hear you ~' or 'Azazel-san, is the Oppai not ready yet?' and avoids me pissing me off even more.

But his visit is essential for relations so I had to grin and bear with it. When I get to Asgard I swear I'm going to...

"Odin-sama! It's almost time for the meeting with the Gods of Japan, so please lose that mindset of being on vacation. At this rate you will be yelled at by other people when we return to our homeland."

The past few days, Rossweisse responded calmly and followed Odin, but it seems like she is at her limit and is about to explode. I had helped her and soothed her many times, but even that is not effective right now.

"That's been changed, Rossweisse. We left that up to Jin."

Huh? Wait what?! I look at Azazel and he looked away nervously. When the hell were they going to bring this up?!

"...And when were you going to tell me this, Azazel?"

"W-Well, to-tonight actually. I didn't get a chance… Hahaha… We discussed it, along with Odin— Us, the leaders of the Three Great Powers and the Norse God..."

Everyone that was near was a bit surprised, even Rossweisse… Leaving it to me, huh? How lazy can you guys get...

Kakun!! Hiheeeeeeeeeen!

Suddenly the wagon stopped, and the impact of it stopping hits us! Everyone lost their balance at this unexpected stop.

"What happened!? Don't tell me it's the terrorist!?"

Rias immediately was on alert. I felt him, he was here… No, someone else too… Ignia...?

"I don't know! Though when things like this happen it's never anything good!"

Rossweisse and Azazel were on alert. I heard the cry of the horse. So it means something happened to that big horse. When I looked out from the window of the wagon… Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina were in battle positions while having Baraqiel positioned at the center.

I opened the window of the wagon and looked ahead of Rias and everyone else. I exited the wagon and flew past the others.

"J-Jin?!"

...Up ahead a young-looking man is floating. He's a good-looking man who has a bit of an evil look in his eye.

The thing he is wearing resembles the robe the geezer wears when he is dressed up properly. Though the main color of it is black.

Rossweisse realized who the man is and puts on a very shocked expression. And Azazel made a clicked his tongue.

When the man lifts his robe, he made a smirk and talked very mightily.

"Nice to meet you, everyone! I am the Evil God of Northern Europe! Loki!"

"Ignia here. Hey there, father."

...

36