Chapter 25 – plowing the rose +18
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His fingers rubbed between Charlotte's caves receiving a beautiful moan while Caelum his other hands started to sucked her breast soaking it with his wet tongue. Charlotte's body grew even hotter from the sensation of being unable to bear the pleasure. She bit into her lips trying to hold herself from the pleasure then moaned loudly upon the moment he inserted his fingers into her cave.

Caelum heard this smirking slowly increasing his pace that made Charlotte grow restless. She could feel something was coming and after a few minutes squirts her juice into the bed letting Caelum lick his finger that her juices letting her get some rest before positioning himself.

Charlotte saw his long rod on top of her shivering in anticipation. She wondered what it would feel inside her and could imagine herself becoming crazy. His finger was already extremely addictive therefore could only think what his rod would do.

Caelum raises her hips and positions himself into her cave, rubbing it to tease Charlotte shivered through her spine and soon felt the rod slowly enter her body shaping her inside. She moans from the sensation while Caelum groins at the tightness. 

He didn't stop it and pushed through until her hymen was in the way and slowly tore it apart making Charlotte bite her lips from the pain. 

"Gah~ this is ah~."

"Relax and let your man handle this.."

Caelum reassured her by removing her worries. He could feel her inside wrapping tightly into his dick not wanting for him to escape but slowly moved his hips causing her to moan from the thrust while her inside tighten even more than before but Caelum thrust even deeper by grabbing her hips and increasing his pace.

"Hyah~!! This feels amazing~!!! Caelum!!"

"From now on we will do this as often as you like. "

"Yes~! Let's do it everyday~!! Oh fuck~!! You're so big~!!! Ah~!"

Her eyes turn into hearts enjoying being used by her partner forgetting everything and only thought about s*x. Charlotte came once more yet Caelum continued to pound that she seemed to enjoy. Her sensitive pussy only intensified the pleasure and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Few minutes in, they changed position where he pinned Charlotte into the wall where she could. She grew addicted to the sensation and wanted to give herself to Caelum who gladly took everything. 

"Oh god~!! I don't know what I would do without your cock pounding me!!"

He enjoyed the sound of her words when Charlotte had two sides which was the stone cold woman and the adorable blushing mess but now another side of her was awakened. Caelum lightly slapped her ass that immediately made Caelum come all over his cock. 

"What~!? fuck~!! More~!! Harder~!"

Caelum smirked complying with her request and kept slapping it until a mark was left. He made sure to lower his strength since she might die from being too forceful. The two change back to missionary where Caleum is able to see her face with heart eyes and kisses each other while Caelum pounds her even deeper than before.

Charlotte mind filled with nothing but ecstasy of pleasure being pulled by Caelum as he thrust into her deepest part while slowly feeling that he was close to his climax. They had been at it for 4 and half hours. He pulled her closer without warning and came inside, causing Charlotte's eyes to roll back and dug her hands into his back that fortunately was unable to pierces his thick skin.

She felt the warm liquid pouring inside her body before passing out from the exhaustion. Caelum slowly laid her down before slowly removing himself from her where his baby butter leaked within Charlotte's cave. He could see her expression having a blissful smile and though he seemed unsatisfied decided to let her rest even if she likes being treated roughly. 

========

Caelum was currently in another place that could be called a grand mana zone. The Witch Queen Forest where all the women are feminists. He couldn't blame them when their society is far too isolated and preferred to do so.

He told the wizard king about the magic stone in the possession of The Witch Queen and the possibility of the enemy getting possession of it. Caelum turned to his companions Vanessa, Noelle and Mimosa. 

Caelum had complicated emotions since he didn't want to bring Vanessa to his mission but once she learned about it wanted to assist him and finally confront her mother to cut tights with her in definitely.

"Are you sure you're alright, Vanessa?"

"Yeah, after learning what she did I'm amazed you are willing to come with us."

"We can head back if you don't want to continue."

Vanessa was happy hearing them being concerned about her and never expected how well they would interact when they were sharing the same man who would normally cause nevy but none had tried fighting each other. Though, there are some disagreements but it mostly small things and never escalated into a fight.  

"Thank you but I'm fine. I am doing this to have some clarity and finally lift a burden in my chest."

She smiled while Caleum nodded and was happy that there weren't any problems. He observed the witch forest and understood the whole place is under surveillance by the witch queen. The thick magical barrier was painfully obvious to him and used his power to hide their presences.  

"Vanessa, forgive me for asking but can you direct us to where your mother is?"

"Follow me."

Caelum couldn't exactly use Spatial magic to a place he has no knowledge nor his senses be able to perfectly pinpoint where to go. They headed to the center of the forest where an enormous tree sprouted. Caelum could feel the powerful magical energy within it by spreading his senses. 

They soon arrive below the roots of the enormous trees and we're confused on how they would go inside and meet the queen. 

'I guess I'll teleport inside now. It's a lot easier now since the barrier isn't interrupting my senses.'

"How can we get inside?"

"Hold on, this might be strange but bare with it."

They were baffled when the scene changed as Caelum changed the space around them and  teleported to the queen's chamber who had been waiting for their arrival.

"Oh my daughter, what a pleasant surprise that you've returned and you brought some guests."

Caelum unfazed by her presence and only concentrated on Vanessa who was trembling upon seeing her mother. He didn't like it and glared at the witch queen who shudder under his gaze

"Young man, I don't know what you're relation with my daughter but all of you are shackled to her potential!"

The witch queen seems prepared for battle only to be met by Caelum death stare making her fall into her knees while baffling the witch queen. Caelum did not like how he only saw her daughter as a tool rather than someone to love.

"Caelum enough. Remember what we came for."

Caelum calmed down, turned to the witch queen and took it before they could hear the sound of spells being fired while the earth shook violently. He scanned the area to find that the barrier had been destroyed and the enemy were coming.

"Hmm, consider this as payment then."

He glances towards his woman powering up while the witch queen is baffled upon seeing Vanessa having the red thread fate. Caelum did help her overcome it and reach her potential.

"We'll split up, I'll go the northern side, Vanessa you go to the eastern side and Noelle you go to the western side while you Mimosa go to the southern side."

All of them nodded and dashed outside where a swarm of diamond soldiers was floating. Caelum narrowed his gaze before transforming into his [ Silver Armament ].

"Now then…"

He vanished into thin and hiver before his enemy who were confused uping seeing a single young man standing before them. They laughed and ridiculed him for his foolishness and tried to attack him.

"Helheim."

A single phrase causes the air around them to turn into ice before shattering them into pieces. They fell like flies making everyone shudder in fear trying to find the source.

Caelum's eyes cracked open revealing his golden eyes  while he started to float making everyone look at him and have a calming smile.

"DAAAAMN YOU CLOVER KNIGHTS DARE TO INTERFERE WITH OUR CONQUEST!!"

"Shut up, pig."

Samshiel used [ Shundō ] teleporting their presumed leader as he grasped his face. They were baffled how quick his movement was that they weren't able to react.

"I do dislike people who destroy such a beautiful forest. Not to mention your kingdom soldiers had interrupted my date with my lover the other day."

Everyone tried to help their leader by summoning more magic spells blasting them all at once covering the air in smoke. They waited anxiously to see their leader still in Caeluml's hand who didn't even look at them.  

"Since I am alone it would be unfair for me to not take this a little bit seriously."

Caelum brought out his [ Tempest blade ] then molded an extra pair of arms grasping the blade tightly. The next moment their leader was sliced into pieces like it was nothing then a moment later the rest followed.

"Oh that was an overkill but whatever."

Caelum looked into the distances as he grinned because that's the place where he could sense someone strong. Before that he used his shadow to cover the entire place devouring the remains of the enemies.

Samshiel ran around while dozens of pests tried attacking him. He devoured all them making sure to not leave traces of their body.

He arrived where Noelle was and she was currently fighting Mars and Ladros who was tricky to fight because of his magic absorption.

"it seems that you're in trouble."

"Oh, is this your lover, miss?? How adorable, trying to save his lover from utter death!!!??"

"Haha I know right? Here, why don't you have this!?"

He summoned a barrage of ice shard bullets that was promptly absorbed by Ladros. He just laughed greedily absorbing the magic. Noelle moved aside as she took care of other supporting mages. 

Caelum dodged as Mars attacked him with a giant crystal sword. He created an ice blade slicing the crystal sword and launched it towards Ladros who evaded it because it contained too much mana.

He could see that mars was here that was supposed to be saved by Asta but Caelum had no relation with him and could hardly careless. However, he'll try to save him by knocking some sense into him.

Caelum uses [ Shundō ] to attack the magic absorber with several ice shards. Ladros evaded it and  just smiled as he absorbed the magic and blasted an Omni-directional spell.

"Woah that one cool firework you got there!? Ever considered being a circus clown!?"

Ladros took a step back as he saw his enemy unharmed while the one who spoke had two old blades with menacing aura radiating from them. Mars was shocked to see another person with the sword that defeated him.

"A-anti-magic!? How do you have that when you have magic!?"

"You kid, I heard some info and you're friend Fana was still alive. "

Mars was shocked that someone knew his past but much more stunned learning about Fana being alive. He knew full well she died because he had used his magic to kill her like the other children.

"I-Impossible I saw her die in my arms!!"

"Calm down, you'll know if I'm lying!"

Out of nowhere a powerful fireball was directed at them. Ladros, seeing the opportunity, jumped at the attack, absorbing it in the process.

"Kukuku this magic is amazing!! You are no match to me now!!"

He dashed at Caelum who just lazily dodged and kicked him in the head. His speed was too fast for his own good leaving him open.

"Go now!!"

Mars and Noelle nodded as they went to help Mimosa with fighting Fana. Caelum  was now alone fighting Ladros. His eyes narrowed his golden eyes to ladros who were growing frustrated.

"Daaamn you!!!"

0