Prince of Asuras is born
283 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon all the devas and the residents of the Kailash returned to their homes with a confused look on their faces as they were told by Parvati that no child was born and the sound they have heard must be something else. 

It was a very lame reason as there are so many immortals in the Kailash and it's not like everybody would suddenly start hallucinating and start hearing voices in their imagination bit since Parvati spoke so then they can only believe it or at least try to act as if they believe it. 

And just like that all the three worlds of the Hindu myth ranging from Pataal Lok, Prithvi and the swarga lok went back to their usual day of activities but soon a piece of news came out which shook all the Three Worlds. 

The first Asura and the eldest son of Sage Kashyapa and his wife diti, the fierce Asura king Hiranyaksha had been blessed with a child. 

[ let me give you a little recap. Brahma ( Creator God ) had seven mind-born sons known as the seven sages from these seven, the Sage named Kashyapa was the father of every race in Hindu mythology. 

like the devas with his wife Aditi, the Asuras with his wife Diti, the nagas with his wife kadru and many more. ] 

Nobody knew how the child was born and what was the origin of the child but whatever the case may be, the Asuras had started to celebrate happily upon listening to the news of the birth of the Asuran prince while the gods and other races which opposed Asuras were in a little tension a child born to the Asura king was a big matter. 

From all these, the person who was the most disturbed was the eldest son of the sage Kashyapa and his wife Aditi, the eldest and the king of Devas, Indra, the storm god. 

He wanted to go to Vishnu but stopped himself as Vishnu won't do anything in this matter as the Child still hasn't done anything which deserved him to be purged. 

" Haaa, let's hope that he is just a normal powerful Asura and even if he is more powerful than us we still have Lord Vishnu, " Indra spoke with a relaxed smile and was now looking forward to the program arranged by the apsaras In this evening. 

~~~~~~~~

While all the other races were in a bad and low mood, the atmosphere of the deepest level of Pataal look was that of a happy house and nearly all the Asuras had gathered to party together and also to see their Prince. 

Inside the palace of the Asura king, Hiranyaksha looked at his son and had an exciting and happy smile on his face. 

He was the first Asura and was nearly the personification of Fierceness so he was a very powerful entity and was able to sense the great power of destruction that came from his child. 

" hahaha lord Shiva was right this child is born to be an Asura king. " Hiranyaksha smiled happily and went out of his palace to let his subjects see their prince. 

his brother Hiranyakshipu And his sister Holika along with her husband, the eldest and the most powerful of the danavas Viprachitti, the race given birth by their father horny kashyapa and his aunt Dana were all there. 

Hiranyaksha looked at his nephews the four small sons of Hiranyakshipu and a smile boomed at his face. 

Aside from his family members the other powerful members of the Asura race had also gathered together and waited for him. 

" Hiranyaksha, be quick I am dying to know the name of the little prince. " A frail old man emerged out of the crowd and from whenever he passed all the Asuras bowed respectfully. 

No matter how evil an Asura was supposed to be they all looked at the old man with respect as he was not some regular old man but the teacher of the whole Asura race, Shukra. 

Hiranyaksha nodded respectfully to his teacher and looked towards the crowd of Asuras and other races present there looking at him with eager faces. 

" I the king of Asuras and the lord of the pataal Lok, Hiranyaksha announce that I have been blessed by a son after years of dreadful penance. My child named Andhakasura will lead the Asuras to glory in future and be the conqueror of the three realms. " Hiranyaksha spoke while raising the child high up in the air. 

The earth started to tremble and the sky started thundering and dark large clouds covered the whole sky the whole atmosphere pointed as if something bad was gonna happen but for the Asuras, it was a thing to celebrate as even the Earth trembles and the Sun hides in front of their prince. 

~~~~~~~~~

While the Pataal Loka was busy in celebration the atmosphere In the main hall of Svarga was very bad. 

Svarga, the heaven of the Hindu pantheon didn't looked anything that much special than the Pataal loka it was just that it had a white theme instead of The dark red of the pataal Loka.

 the lord of Svarga Loka and the king of Devas, Indra looked at the scene of the pataal lok with an uncomfortable face through a ball projecting the event. 

He definitely didn't like when the Asuras acted so happy and would have rushed directly into the Pataal lok to attack them but since nearly all-powerful evil creatures had gathered together he was afraid of getting beaten up. 

He looked at the smiling faces of the Asuras and danavas and blasted the white ball which was projecting the event live into smithereens. 

" I won't let them do as they want. Let's see how much can they hide that child. One chance and I will strike " Indra spoke while smiling viciously. 

" But Indra if you did anything to that Child then the Asuras will surely start to madly attack the Svarga and I am afraid to say but our strength is not as strong as the combined might of both the Asura and Danava races. " Vayu the God of Air and also Indra's little brother who was standing beside him spoke with a worrying look on his face. 

" hahaha, consequences? We have lord Vishnu on our side and those Asuras are too straight forwards and it will be very easy to let be face go face against Lord Vishnu with just some little trickery. " Indra spoke smiling carelessly. 

" One day I shall become the Lord of the three realms and let the Devas be on the top of all the other races.... ( and then I shall fourth supreme one.) "

 Indra spoke with conviction but didn't speak his last words as his brother will think that he has gone idiot as after all the Trimurti were out of reach for anybody, whether it be Asura or Devas but he will make the impossible, into the possible.

6