Mayasura’s dangerous plan
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hmmm Lord may I say something? " Mayasura raised his hand and looked at Andhaka. 

" Surely I would welcome your opinion Lord Mayasura. " Andhaka spoke with a somewhat respectful tone.

" This may sound a little strange and heretical but can you get me the dead bodies, if any war breaks out with the Second realm? " Mayasura spoke in an afraid tone. 

" !!!! What nonsense are you talking about? Mayasura, so now you want to salvage the dead bodies of our own kind. They maybe are against us but as a warrior don't you have any shame and pride while asking for dead bodies of warriors who had died bravely while fighting in a war? 

" Yes, he is right. How much lower have you fallen Mayasura? " Both the Asuras and Danavas started to shower the Asura Architect Mayasura with dishonest words. 

" Quiet. May I ask your purpose, Lord Mayasura? " Andhaka asked in a cold tone which relieved the other God class warriors as it seems that the King also seems to agree with them. 

" Lord You all must have misunderstood something. What I wanted to say was, can you all get me the bodies so that I can see them off by giving a proper ritual? You must not know but one of my eldest children died in the previous war and I couldn't retrieve his ashes. " Mayasura spoke in a sad tone while looking emotional. 

" If it was for this reason then We will happily oblige and I apologise for misunderstanding you Mayasura. "

 The Danava who spoke first against him quickly apologised so as not to be on the bad books of Mayasura, no way who lets him be in a lower position than Mayasura. 

" Well now that this matter is settled then you all can go and start to get familiar with all your units. The Division of members I am leaving it you, Guru Shukra. " Andhaka gave on this matter to his teacher and dismissed the meeting. 

" Mayasura you stay I have to talk about that thing you made for Jalandhara. " Andhaka spoke while motioning the Asura to stay. 

~~~~

Only Svarbhanu, Vritra, Mayasura, Himself and Maishasura who were hiding and observing the meeting quietly were left in the Hall. 

" Till when will you keep hiding Buffalo a$$ " Svarbhanu spoke in a cold tone while looking at one of the pillars in the hall. 

" hahahahaha it seems I have to work harder. Even the Small diç prince can find me. " Mahishasura spoke with a smile on his face and as for Svarbhanu's words, they didn't have any effect on him. 

" Brother can I please kill that little bitçhî, " Svarbhanu spoke with a threatening smile. 

" Both of you calm down. Mayasura now you can tell what was your real proposal. " Yes you heard it right, Mayasura didn't have any good motive behind asking for bodies but seeing the reaction he had to make up a false story to fool the others. 

" King, I want to try something with the dead bodies. I know it may sound illogical but I want to create them into Lifeless bodies which follow our orders. I even have made some diagrams and the research had been successful on the normal soldiers but I haven't got any subject of the level of Ultimate class. This is the report. " Mayasura spoke with a frantic look on his face and passed on a slab of stone to Andhaka. 

Andhaka looked at the content deeply. From what it mentioned those so-called Lifeless soldiers of Mayasura were similar to the Zombies in his previous life. 

They all can function as long as their Heart is there and they don't possess any shred of consciousness and follow the order given by the controller. It can be said they are Zombie puppets. 

" Mayasura your plan and this research are all quite crazy but from another point of view I have to say you are a genius but I advise you to stop this research immediately. You know the consequences once the Trimurti knows about this matter, right? so I think you can move on to create these lifeless things with metals and enchant them with magic. I mean use Minerals instead of real people. You know I would have agreed to it, yes you heard it right, I would have agreed to it as we are in a dire need of soldiers but I can't put the Asura race in danger because of this. So I ADVISE you to stop this research immediately. " Andhaka clearly told Mayasura to stop this research but anyone with little brains can figure out the double meaning behind these words. 

" Well, it may be as you say, My King. " Maya spoke with an understanding smile and was happy that the king understood and that whatever he was doing was only for the good of the Asuras. 

Soon Mayasura vanished from the room and Vritra also disappeared after taking a deep look at Andhaka. 

She never expected to see this side of her king. She has to say it's quite fragrant. 

Svarbhanu acted as if he didn't understand anything and also departed. 

" Quite the Gamble I must say, my king. You know even if all goes as you indicate, there is still a very big chance that we can be implicated as Mayasura is an Asura after all. " Mahishasura spoke with a smile on his face. 

" To get something you have to take the risks which come with it. and there is only a chance of him being found out and us being implicated. " Andhaka spoke while thinking about his future course of action. 

~~~~

The next day, a piece of news shocked the whole Patala and soon spread to the whole world.  

The Greatest Architect, the Asura architect Mayasura has rebelled from the rule of Asura King Prahlada and went rogue after committing a capital crime of destroying all the Vishnu Mandirs( Temple ) in Rasatala ( 5th layer. ) 

The Asuras who didn't know about this matter were naturally sad, while their Arch enemies, The Devas were busy gloating at the misfortune of their enemies. 

Little by little the unity in Rasatala was crumbling and since now Mayasura has rebelled then there will naturally be others who will follow suit and the Devas were ready to watch a nice show. 

On that day the guards of Svarga wrote in their account that they heard very happy laughter from the hall of the King of Gods. 

~~~~~

" So Be careful while I am meditating and remember to complete the task which I have given you and I have already informed Shukra and Svarbhanu and they will take care of the Royal matters so you focus on your task only. " Andhaka spoke to Mahishasura and then vanished from the Fifth floor of Patala and even from the realm of Patala. 

" Looks like My King isn't happy with his current strength, it seems like I should also start putting some more effort. " Mahishasura spoke with a smile while looking at the spot where his king previously stood. 

Since everybody was busy with something and had something to do in their hands, his lord also decided to go into seclusion to practice. As for where he is going? and for how many days is going? nobody can answer that except for Andhaka himself. 

~~~~~

Andhaka looked at the vast range of mountains in front of him and a smile formed on his face. He had been holed up inside the Rasatala and hadn't come to Earth even once since his birth so he was quite excited while looking at the city full of bustling below him and the large snowy range of the mountain behind it. 

Since he had come down on Earth to practice so he naturally had to choose some reclusive place and what better place than the Himalayan mountains? It may sound weird since the Himalayan mountains also have a peak of Kailash which is the Abode of his father but that is a realm of its own and not a place on Earth, itself and yes he has checked it several times to get to this conclusion. 

" Let's cover it up with some restrictions so that some fool doesn't interrupt me, and oh by the way let's change my face with the mask Mayasura gave me. " Andhaka took out a mask from his dimensional space and put it in his face and his Asuric body started to change and finally changed its appearance to look like that of a Brahmin Sage. 

" Now no fool should interrupt me in between of my practice. " Andhaka went to the deepest part of the mountain range and made a hole in there and then started his meditation. 

Some may wonder why he is acting as if he needs to become strong urgently even when he is so strong already.

 It's because he feels like he can become more powerful. In his last fight against he unknowingly went into a destruction dominant mode where his destructive powers were dominating but he hasn't activated any kind of Dark dominant mode and from walking according to logic his darkness mode should be more powerful than his destruction one as his mastery over Darkness is like Ocean in front of his droplet like mastery of destruction. 

Technically speaking he hasn't practised or even tried to practice his destructive force and has only practised in his dark powers for thousands of years without any disturbance, and as for Combining the two and going into a more powerful form? That's only a pipe dream at the moment as even the darkness mode hasn't activated, combining it with destruction is only possible in his fantasy. 

"Ahh I nearly forgot it, I even have to prepare some gifts for the members of the group which Mahisha will be gathering. Sigh, so much work needed to be done and that too with me alone. " Andhaka halted his plans for meditation and focused on the ' Gifts ' he planned to give the members of his special sidekick squad.

3