follow me
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" So you are back, I must say that it is much earlier than what I estimated. " Shukra spoke while looking at Andhaka. 

" Teacher, you tell all the others that there is a meeting in the evening and now I shall be attending to some personal matters. " Andhaka bowed to his teacher, turned back, and started walking towards Jalandhara's room. 

" He isn't there. Since you have gone he had been living in your room. I must say it's quite amusing to see your face like this. " Shukra spoke with a smile as he can understand what these ' Personal matters are '. 

" It looks like I have to now, thoroughly educate him that big brother is always the big brother and he shouldn't be challenged. " Andhaka smiled slightly and went towards his quarters. 

~~~

 

" Big brother, big brother you are finally back. Do you know how much I missed you. " before Andhaka could even reach his quarters a figure rushed towards him and lunged at him. 

" not so fast. " Andhaka easily grabbed the rushing figure and rose it high in the air. 

" Hmmm, although not as cute and charming as me in my childhood but I guess it's still acceptable and considering the Asuras who look more evil are termed as more handsome then you are surely ahead of me. " Andhaka nodded with a smile while looking at Jaladhara's cute face. 

" Brother, when did you become such a narcissist? " Jalandhara asked while struggling in the air. 

" Little kid what I tell is the truth. I am just so charming. You know if I had announced that I, The Great King of Asuras wanted to marry, then Goddess from a different realm would come running to me. " 

" I am not an idiot and I know that you aren't the king of Asuras in the eyes of the outside world. " 

" Well, it looks like you aren't focusing much on your studies. Did Shukra tell you that I had started my Study of Mantras at the age of 3 and you who are Ten are still a novice? Well, it's not your fault as not everyone has the same IQ as me. " Andhaka spoke In a teasing tone. 

" And by the way, I forgot something. Here take this I specially brought this for you from the earth " Andhaka took out the whole kettle and gave it to Jalandhara.

" So now you have become so cheap that you have started giving me Food items from the Middle realm as gifts. " Jalandhar spoke with dissatisfaction. 

" Try it. " Andhaka spoke while trying to control his urge to smack Jalandhara. 

" And you should be starting your mantra learning from today onwards and would start living with Guru Shukra, make sure to behave well, and if I got any complaints, believe it or not, I will break some of your bones personally. " Andhaka spoke with a demonic smile on his face. 

" Hahaha you- you are joking right, how can you break my bones for such a simple reason? " Jaladhara spoke nervously. 

" I have spoiled you too much but since now you have grown up then It wouldn't be a problem if you get a bone or two broken up. if you can't even endure a broken bone then you should become a scholar" Andhaka smiled deviously as he wasn't joking at all, and was dead serious in this matter. 

" Now enjoy your drink I have some other matters to attend to. " Andhaka disappeared after rubbing Jalandhara's head. 

" Sigh, poor me. " Jalandhara sighed after looking at the back of his older brother and then drank the Drink in the kettle. 

" Burppppp, !!!!!!! " Jalandhar looked at the drink in the kettle with surprise and shock. 

" Damn dis is good stuff. " 

~~~ 

" I have been waiting for you, my Lord. " Mahishasura bowed deeply after seeing his king appear in front of him. 

" The news reaches quite fast to your ears I must say. Well let's leave all that for afterward, what happened to the task I gave you? is it complete? " 

" King since you have said only to take talented and unique individuals then I have naturally only selected the Top ranked ones but there is still a place left and I will be needing your help in this matter. " Mahishasura spoke without any shame on his face. 

" So all in all it hasn't been done. " 

" My lord you came so much earlier. I had at least expected around seventy to eighty years but you came back only in ten years. By the way, how was your meditation? " Mahishasura spoke with a flattering smile on his face. 

" There were some matters due to which I had to come back earlier and you can say there is not much benefit that I got from these ten years. Except for some trivial matters. " 

' Such as increasing my potential control on darkness, ' Andhaka thought with a smile as while he was creating and condensing those black balls his mastery over darkness was also getting finer and finer. 

At first, he was only a newbie with huge power now he can say that he is an experienced expert with huge power. 

" Is that so? " Mahisha spoke with a meaningful glance and then dropped off the topic as since his king doesn't want to talk about it then he isn't foolish enough to make him talk, oh sorry it should be 'Trying to make him talk'.

" Well continue what you were saying and in which matter do you need my help? " 

"Here see this and I forgot to tell you, but the work of transferring the official records from stone slabs is going quite well. The Skin is purchased from the Rakshasas of the middle realm and you can say it's quite a lot more convenient now. " Mahisha spoke while handing him a pile of scrolls made up of the Skin of some unfortunate living being. 

As for why purchase it from Rakshasas? Because they are famous man-eaters and can eat anything ranging from a human to a deva or even an Asura although Asuras are also depicted as evil but most of them don't tend to eat other lifeforms. Much less peeling the skins of the one they eat. 

" Well let's see what you have been doing. " Andhaka looked down and opened a scroll. 

.

.

.

• Name - Bhay 

• Race - Preta ( Ghost )

• Age - 200 to 300 yrs. 

• Strength - High Satan Class. 

• Description - Touted as the most told Ghost of all time. A hybrid between The human and Ghost race. Mastery in Illusion and mental attacks. Son of the Ghost King but due to being a hybrid he is disliked in the Ghost race and even his father the Current Ghost King doesn't seem to favor him that much and has already declared his second son as the Crown Prince of the Ghosts. 

• Personality - Quiet and introverted. Most of the time is spent practicing in a dark cave. 

.

.

.

" !!!! I have to say I am surprised, a nice one. let's hope the next one is also like him. " Andhaka spoke in a pleased tone. 

As this guy was nearly perfect to be included in this group. 

First, he was an out-of-place existence in the Ghost Race which will make his sense of loyalty increase once he is treated nicely here and second he doesn't have any weird type of hobby or something else like that and seems to spend his time in practice. 

" And by the way, how did you manage to convince The Ghost King? I don't remember the Ghost race having a large number of Satan Class and they shouldn't let such a good seed let go so easily? " Andhaka asked full of curiosity. 

Mahishasura smiled mischievously and spoke while waving his hands. 

" Not much I just took a trip to Sutala and was doing a little stretching. " 

" Hahaha, well whatever as long as it works but make sure to not let the Ghosts be our enemies if not friends then... you understand right? " Andhaka spoke in a calm tone. 

Mahishasura nodded with a smile as if his King was only talking about killing some bugs and not an entire race of creatures. 

" Let's move on to the next one. " Andhaka put aside the scroll of Bhay.

.

.

.

• Name - Akaal.

• Race - Betala (Higher Form of Pisacha) [Vampires]

• Age - Under 450 yrs 

• Strength - High Satan Class. 

• Description - Rare variant in the Pisacha family and was favored highly by the current Pisacha King. Very talented in the racial trait of Pisacha such as sneak attacks and liquid manipulation and also has a very degree of affinity with darkness. 

• Personality - Very Curious and quite cruel while sucking the blood of others. Famous for draining blood in a torturous way. 

" What? are you only recruiting people from other races? I know I said that race doesn't matter but isn't this going a little out of hand? " Andhaka spoke in a cold tone while seeing the proud face of Mahishasura. 

" Did you get this one as you did with the previous one? " 

" No my lord he was sent voluntarily here by the Pisacha King. You can say that damn little bloodsucker wants to ally with us, so seeing that someone from the Ghost race was going in a special squad being formed by a High God class Asura, he also came from the front and offered this guy to us and these two are the only ones who are required from other species. From the rest t-- " 

" Hold it, hold it. don't spoil me it just's a matter of some moments. " Andhaka quickly ordered Mahisha to keep his mouth quiet. 

"And Quite the good luck then I must say and don't take to heart what I said previously as I was only joking. "

" Don't worry king I didn't take it to heart at all. " Mahishasura spoke in a reassuring tone. 

"..." Andhaka turned his head and stared at Mahisha with cold piercing eyes. 

~~~~ 

3