meeting
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Now let's go and meet the crew members then I also have to go and witness how the assignment regarding the crossbow and other things is advancing. Then at dusk, I have to go and oversee the military exercise and by the way, pay a stop to Vritra and then inspect Jalandhara before the end of the day. gosh, I am so occupied. " 

~~~~ 

" Where are they Mahishasura? " Andhaka questioned as he reclined on his throne in the hall of The Asura court. 

" My King they are just waiting out of this chamber. Should I summon them in? " Andhaka nodded after listening to Mahishasura's words. 

" ok then. COME IN " Mahishasura moved to the left of Andhaka and stood there while facing the entrance and roaring loudly. 

' Damn, why do you have to yell in my ears? ' Andhaka thought irritatingly but rejuvenated his mood and glanced towards the entrance gate which was opened up and 8 individuals walked in one after the other. 

" This Asura Bhasmasura greets the King. " A guy with red fire-like tattoos on his body entered first and bent sincerely towards him. 

"The Asura Surapadma greets his magnificence. " following arrived a handsome and human-like Asura but he had a destructive ambiance around his entire body. 

" Shirkasura bends to his monarch. " An Asura with eight arms came into the hall next and bowed to Andhaka with a gaze of reverence in his eyes. 

Andhaka repeatedly kept shaking his head after witnessing each of the fighters hailing him, it has been a routine for him as he does this nearly all day.

" We Sumbha and Nisumbha salute the majesty and desire to work for the majesty loyally precisely as our father accomplished for king Hiranyakska. " Two identical-looking Danava brothers expressed in a blasting voice while laying down on the floor. 

Andhaka nodded his head at them with a pleased smile on his face as the foremost image is truthfully fully significant and the twin's attitude indeed made him satisfied. 

" Jvarasura greets his majesty and thanks him for offering this Asura such a Good chance. " Jvarasura uttered in a grateful tone that nevertheless still contained a tinge of concern. 

" Akaal from the Pisacha ethnicity greets the majesty. Indeed a formidable Asura King. " A human-like figure with sickly white skin, red eyes, and sharp canine teeth came into the room and gracefully bowed to Andhaka. 

Andhaka glanced at Akaal with some interest as this Variant Vampire looked similar to some supernatural butlers from the films and plays, in his previous life.

" .....Bhay... the Son of the ..... Ghost King..... bows down to his majesty. " Next came an individual with a relatively transparent figure and dark green skin with raven markings on its skin and conversed with a lot of delays in between of his remarks. 

Andhaka veered around his head and examined the eight people in front of him and uttered with a smile. 

" I don't think I need to give an introduction on who I am as Mahisha should have already notified you all about that. so let's get to the principal topic for today's assemblance." 

" I require your faithfulness !!! I require competent fighters to spearhead the charge of my military to subjugate all the three worlds. in the earlier confrontations we attacked the Devas wildly, and although we were able to win at the beginning but it constantly finished off in our collapse and if I Yet can't comprehend from these errors caused by father and uncle then I would be too idiotic to be the king of Asuras but this doesn't imply that I will stick with living my life holed up here below the earth, so this time we have agreed on to put together our Strength as excellently as we can and then exterminate the Gods once and for all, Though all this sounds good but in actuality, the scene may be that I myself won't make it through due to somebody interring without any need, so if anyone desires to back off now they can do so, as I don't want to keep somebody here against his own will and remember that by existing in this unit your odds of casualty are relatively high corresponded to working out normally in the Asura Army. So pick wisely, as after this there is no running back. " 

Andhaka uttered and waved his hands and abruptly a cluster of Dark beads hovering in the air emerged in his hands. 

All the people present in the hall glanced at the Dark Beads in his hands with myriad emotions on their faces varying from Horror, Fear, Curiosity, Realisation, 'What is this,' look, and the most lethal, the poker face. 

" This is a potent Energy orb of darkness which once absorbed, the huge energy of darkness inside it will enrich your body and magic power. All-around it will drive you powerful and assist you in learning the notion of Darkness relatively easily, it may include some additional and beneficial unknown impacts but this also has one side consequence. " Andhaka glimpsed at the amazed warriors in front of him with a smug expression on his face. 

" We wish for it, King, and as for the side effects? We don't care? " the twins Sumbha and Nisumbha both yelled at the exact moment with the same body moments. 

" Wait a moment, just let me tell you the consequence. as I told these Dark beads are created and purified by my own Dark energy so absorbing them will push you under my command as indirectly you will be absorbing my own dark energy and it can only be wiped out when you attain the High God Class. It would be like 'One thought from me and the energy inside of you all will begin obliterating your body from inside. "

Andhaka didn't try to conceal this as it wasn't some side effect that appeared inherently but he especially put his crest in each of these beads, He is offering them such power and status, and naturally, he isn't a fool who will accept that all of them are entirely faithful to him and will even endanger their own lives to work for him. 

"So think this thoroughly and carefully about it as High God class is not some cabbage and many of you may not even attain it so then you will have to live your life by placing your life on my opinions and will. " Andhaka conversed with an amused look on his face as he really looked forward to seeing the judgment made by these warriors in front of him. 

" If it's just offering our life to you then we don't have any issue king. We both are prepared and it's our conclusive judgment. " Andhaka looked at Nisumbha and Sumbha with a content look on his face. 

These two brothers were genuinely dutiful to him and he was naturally quite glad about that. 

" This Bhasmasura is also willing " Bhasmasura also spoke quickly as he has full belief in himself, that one day he will attain the peak and grow up to be a High God class Asura. 

" I also consent. " Jvarasura also conformed with no indications of dissatisfaction on his face as truthfully, he really doesn't desire to go and live isolated in an empty part of Rasatala and it's better to abide by the king's proposal. 

" Oh, king I also consent as it's quite an acceptable thing. Since you offer us a way to get more powerful than it is realistic that we should work for you. And as long as I get to fight sufficiently, there is no trouble on who really even holds my life. " Surapadma spoke with impatience in his eyes while peeking at the beads in Andhaka's hands. 

" If it's for the Asura emperor then I too agree. " Shirkasura also spoke quickly after noticing almost everyone has consented. 

He is pretentious and prideful towards his abilities but he isn't that much ignorant to miss this chance to get more strong. 

a high satan class was just like a pup in front of the Asura Emperor and he naturally didn't have any egotism at the moment. 

Now only the ghost Bhay and the Vampire Akaal stayed. Since they were of different species and hadn't been approved till now, all the Asuras and Danavas looked at them with some discriminating stares. 

" Lord before I arrive at any conclusion can I raise a query? " Akaal asked while raising his hand. 

" Go on " 

" Will we also perish if something happens to you? " Akaal asked 

" SUCH IMPUDENCE, how dare you say such ridiculous utterances. " Sumbha yelled violently. 

"It is the compassion of the Asura king that he even let you lowly ghosts and bloodsuckers in here, who do you think you are? " Nisumbha spoke and was behaving as if he was gonna attack the vampire instantly. 

" Sumbha and Nisumbha I am joyful that you are so furious but I have said it myself about 'thinking carefully' so please calm down. " Andhaka spoke calmly while examining the reaction of Akaal. 

The Vampire guy didn't even glance at the other Asuras and solely looked at the king himself. 

" No, if I die none of you will be incriminated. " 

" Then I also agree. " Akaal spoke while bowing gracefully. 

" And so do I " Bhay who was quiet all this time spoke in a hoarse voice. 

" Then here, take it. " Andhaka spoke gleefully and moved the dark beads onward. 

The dark beads are merely a potent and distilled dose of dark energy and he only refined them for a year each so these beads of darkness will considerably run out in 200 years for a Satan class and around 30 to 40 years for a God class but the seal will be permanent until they attain the High God class rank. So he can be secured for the time being. 

" King where is mine? " Mahishasura who was standing beside him looked at his king with a dissatisfied complexion and spoke ' I am the first minister but you never allotted me anything but provided such useful gifts to these rookies. '

" Mahisha these Dark beads will have no real usefulness to a High God class other than you get the sensation of my way of dealing with dark energy and understanding something from that. " Andhaka conversed with an uncomfortable smile on his face as he really wished to give Mahisha something too, but there are very less things in this globe that can make a High god class attracted and he doesn't have anything like that here in Rasatala. 

" Humph " Mahishasura glanced at Andhaka angrily and then turned his face to the other side. 

' No understanding about relations. Do I need something which necessarily benefits me? ' Mahisha mumbled angrily while acting like an unreasonable child. 

" Since now all is set you all can go to the quarters organized for you and, here take these " Andhaka spoke once again majestically while tossing a group of Royal symbols to the eight warriors in front of him. 

" This may work as a courier between you all and me and it can also act as a shield. Now you all are dismissed. " 

~~~~~ 

" Come in Svarbhanu, " Andhaka glanced towards the entrance and talked barely. 

" what is it, brother? what have you summoned me for? " Svarbhanu spoke with a complicated expression on his face as he understood what was coming. 

" Svarbhanu chill down. I believe that the Second realm has still refused our invitation to join us, correct? " Andhaka questioned calmly but inside his face was that of pleasure. 

The Danavas of the second realm had been behaving so pompous all this time and he truly desired to whack them and make them apprehend who is superior. 

" Brother they... Haa, you know I am conflicted about this topic and truthfully didn't want to assail my own people and particularly my Uncles. " Svarbhanu expressed with disappointment transpiring on his face. 

" Peace and prosperity have caused them to ignore the harsh record of our races and made their mentality turn into that of clowns. Svarbhanu, I too really don't wish for this to take place but since they don't want to come to terms then ... you apprehend it, correct? Svarbhanu you also had both your mother and father die in the hands of Devas and Vishnu so you must discern how I feel. And you are likewise a Crown Prince so you should be the individual who can comprehend how I feel the most. " Andhaka talked calmly but a nasty look was brewing up on his face. 

Since Asuras has been tagged as a cruel race then he will make sure to let everyone sense what is cruelty and particularly to people who want to have thoughts like the Danavas of the second Realm. 

" Svarbhanu I feel that it may be psychologically problematic for you Danavas to slaughter your own people, so all of you are exempted from this mission and the invasion squad will exclusively consist of Asuras. " 

" But And- " 

" Svarbhanu I insist. And remember no one is suspecting you, it's just that I don't wish for you to hold up the responsibility of butchering your populace. And remember, I INSIST " Andhaka spoke severely. 

" Ok, I will go and inform the other Danavas by the way when will the invasion occur? " 

Andhaka just smiled while listening to Svarbhanu's query and lifted up one finger. 

" One day." 

" o-one day!!? then what about the war announcement? You should know that it's sent two or three days before attacking or announcing a practical conflict !" Svarbhanu spoke with a flabbergasted expression. 

" We won't be sending one. " 

" But Andhaka it w-- " 

" I INSIST " Andhaka spoke coldly while cutting in Svarbhanu in between. 

Svarbhanu glanced at the chilly look on his cousin's face and shook his head slightly while turning back and heading out of the hall. 

3