God of Death
167 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 " Danava Hayagriva this is your final opportunity, surrender, and now bow down your head in front of the Asura king or we will strike you. " Mahisha yelled loudly while glancing at the exquisite capital city of the second realm. 

" I have to say the environment here is quite bad but yet this city is really quite adequate. I look ahead to encountering the architect who made these structures. " Andhaka spoke admiringly while looking at the city in front of him. 

The city was inherently smaller than the central city of Rasatala but yet, the structure design was exceptionally distinctive and was a little futuristic. 

As for the environment? It was ruddy and trash. Full of sand and heat. 

~~~~ 

A quake of feelings had broken out in the city after the remarks of Mahishasura rang in city. 

Danava King Hayagriva who was having frivolity with some his of ladies was the one who was the most discontented. 

" How dare these Asuras, declare war on us? Do they think they are once again in their golden era? " Hayagriva uttered with disdain while disregarding the advice and warning of Svarbhanu from his reason. 

He quickly soared over the city gate and glanced at the large army of Asuras with some astonishment. 

The full number of god classes Danavas he had under him was numbered 3 and this number would have increased to 8 if the lord of the first realm didn't agree to merge with the fifth realm. 

But still, he had three god classes and more than 35 Satan class Danavas, and around ninety thousand soldiers. 

This quantity is relatively large as described by the Asuras whose entire population incorporated with The Danavas of the Fifth realm only surpasses 100 K. 

And he himself is a High god class and he had the opinion that the Asuras won't be striking him as they won't be wishing for civil war at this stage but it looks like...

" Looks like you all are determined. Then ok let's go to war. " Hayagriva uttered arrogantly as since Prahlada wasn't on the battleground, there wasn't any other Asura other than him who made him feel worried.

" I still can't apprehend why did mother demand us to be close to the Asura race? " Hayagriva pondered annoyingly while recalling the words of their mother ( female progenitor of Danavas ) who seem to believe that by being with the Asuras they can be more thriving rather than being alone. 

This verdict may have been good in the start as it was really going on as their mother had said but now times have changed. 

The Asuras have declined, all the firstborn Asuras were slaughtered, and even more, than 90 of their hundred firstborn Danava have also perished, and although it's difficult to say but the era of Asuras had gone. 

" Before the war starts. I want to ask something to ask to Svarbhanu, call him out " Hayagriva spoke while glancing towards Mahisha. 

" Svarbhanu and the rest of the Danavas haven't taken part in this conflict as we can't let them smear their hands with the blood of their race, so he Is not here and is currently relaxing at home. " Mahisha spoke with superiority seething out of him. 

" haha aha very good. Very - very good. It looks like you underestimate me really too much. Only one High god class? Do they think you can take me down Mahishasura? " Hayagriva spoke while getting red with anger and the attitude of the Asuras really made him feel a very deep contempt which he hasn't felt for thousands of years. 

" or what? Do we require two high-class gods to deal with somebody like you? You, who has omitted his past and decomposed his brain to such an extent. It wouldn't be incorrect to say that you aren't that far away from coming to become a bunch of foolish idiots. " Mahisha spoke excitedly while a provocative, smile on his face while raiding his hand and clutching it in the form of a fist, meaning - get ready, for the army. 

" Haha, Hahaaaa, looks like newbies like you haven't had much firsthand experience upon how it feels to be on the losing side. Then Let me give you a lesson as your senior, ATTACK " Hayagriva spoke with a twitching face while ordering his army to attack. 

" heh, bad luck for you today. " Mahisha muttered with a smug smile on his face and shouted loudly. 

" ATTACK " 

~~~~~ 

" Welp, I once again forgot about the matter of Vajranka's son being a student of Teacher. Hush now when will I be going there? " Just as Andhaka was wondering while watching the battle between the warriors, the royal sign in his dimensional pocket started to buzz 

" Huh? Teacher? " Andhaka looked at the sign with a confused look as he was getting a call from His teacher and this was the first time this happened since the time he had given these royal signs to the Asuras. 

" Must be something important, but--- " Andhaka spoke while looking at the battlefield around him. 

" It looks like luck is not with you Mahishasura. I had thought that today you will be able to experience a valuable battle but it looks like it can only be postponed for later. " Andhaka spoke while his face started to turn serious and a dark ominous aura started to emerge out of him. 

He can finish the lord of the second realm easily now if he attacks him stealthily but that would tarnish his reputation as the Asura king and he also has his own pride and doesn't want to become like one of the people he hates the most, Indra. 

So he will have to enter the battle honestly now. 

~~~~~~~ 

" Hahaha hahaha, newbie here take this. Do you want to talk now huh? Being all arrogant and smug for nothing. ! " Hayagriva shouted with excitement while battering Mahishasura with a barrage of punches. 

" ..... I will see till when you can maintain this punching power. " Mahisha spoke calmly but beads of sweat can be found on his face as 

" The old fart who has lost all his pride. Hayagriva " A mused voice came into Hayagriva's ears which filled him with anger and desire to strangle the source of the voice. 

" Oh, so it's another Asura. So now what? Do you both want to gang up on this old man? " Hayagriva spoke in a calm tone after feeling the raw pressure given by Andhaka. 

" Mahisha you go away, I will be facing him. There is a situation which requires faster work." Andhaka said while looking toward Mahisha. 

" As you say, my King. " Although he was a little disappointed but since he was an understanding individual, Mahisha did calmly as he was told by his king. 

" .....King!!?? KING?!!! Who are you? " Hayagriva spoke while looking at Andhaka with some surprise as the King of Asuras should have been Prahlada and although this one is also a little white face like Prahlada but he, the lord of the second realm, isn't that old that he will forget how Prahlada looks.

" Surprise! Surprise! Do you-- " Andhaka was interrupted in between as a column of light and heat suddenly erupted from Hayagriva and made a blinding light all over the battlefield. 

Andhaka looked aside instinctively while closing his eyes and waved his hand while the mask on his waist transformed into a large ominous-looking chain - just in time as a heavy blade slammed against the chains while sending a shock wave of hundred of meters which knocked and killed countless Asuras and Danavas who were still standing near them. 

" Enough games. " Andhaka spoke in anger while his eyes were still shut due to the irritating light emanating from the Danava in front of him. 

" We fight like Man. Not like this. " Andhaka spoke while yelling and raising his fist and slamming it on the chest of the Danava. 

" Tch, Tch. Such a weak punch-- " Hayagriva was interrupted as a wall of force slammed him through the air for a hundred meters before he crashed into the city gates of his capital. 

' although not as good as Vajranka but is still quite fantastic considering that I only saw him doing it just once. Well, I am just too smart or maybe I am just a natural prodigy. ' Andhaka thought with a proud feeling inside his mind as if he wanted he could have dispelled that light by his own darkness but punching definitely feels better than using his magical powers. 

His chain which was rotating around him gave him a tug seeing that its owner was once again lost in His thoughts. 

" Ah... Yes. " Andhaka opened his eyes and looked at the Danava hundreds of meters away from him and muttered in an amazing voice. 

" Who are you? Who are you, really? " 

An eerie silence surrounded the whole battlefield after Andhaka muttered the words " Who are you? " 

All the Asuras whether it be normal soldiers or God class generals, all looked at Hayagriva with strange and shocked eyes. 

Even the Danavas of the second realm looked at their king with some doubt and didn't care that their king had been smashed into the wall. 

Andhaka didn't continue to press and let the Danava in front of him have the time to recover as he was more interested in knowing what or who, the being in front of him was. 

" That Amatsu - Mikaboshi guy was right about you morons of the Hindu pantheon. There are already those three and now it looks like there is gonna be another one in some time. If I hadn't reinforced my skin during the last second, all of my bones would have been crushed by this attack " Hayagriva spoke as patting the dust from his torn clothes while getting up from the debris of the wall. 

" !!!!!!!!! Pantheon?!!! " Andhaka's eyes shot open after hearing the words of the Danava in front of him and a very realistic and dangerous theory had already started to sprout in his head. As for the guy named Amatsu - Mikaboshi? He doesn't know anybody by that name. 

" S-- so you mean there ... There are other pantheons out there? Like the Greeks and the Norse, is there a Japanese pantheon too? " Andhaka can now guess that this Amatsu guy must be somewhat related to the Japanese Pantheon. 

" Enough chit-chat. Now let me have you experience, how it feels to be against the Death itself," Hayagriva spoke and waved his hands and A large black-colored mist started to seep out of the ground and started rotating around the legs of Hayagriva and soon it covered his whole body in a flash. 

" Mahisha quickly go away from here and take the rest of them too, quickly. " Andhaka spikes with some urgency in his voice as he can feel it, feel the threat this individual in front of him. 

" Heh, do you think I will let them go? Welcome to my territory. " Hayagriva spoke with a smile and the black most which previously rotated around him spread apart immediately and covered the whole battlefield in a flash. 

' SCREECH - SCREEEECH ' 

Andhaka looked at his left side as a hole opened up from the surface and a group of strange reptile-like beasts with long spikes and hideous skins emerged out of them. 

" ...behold you lowly Asura as the one who stands in front of you is, .....The Mesopotamian God of Death, King of Underworld, and the future Supreme God of Death. "

4