Chapter 6
58 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuada and Nuala became a close friends of Hadrian,Nuada then showed his close friend and companion was a cave troll by the name Wink.

Nuada patting cave troll said"This is Wink,he is a close friend and travel companion."

Hadrian greeted the Troll in his own way,which made Wink take a liking to Hadrian.

Normally Cave trolls are strong dimwitted creatures.But having met a few in his travels Cave Trolls have mechanic smarts though.They are quite intelligent in building but not so smart in many other things.They are powerful and they were on top of every Corinth creatures (ogres, Trolls, Cyclops, etc.).

They ate fleshy creatures and had strong mandibles for when in danger.

While Nuada slowly led Hadrian into his workshop

As he had a distinct fascination with goblin-mechanics.Hadrian checked few of his creations and asked"You are pretty talented with enchantments and smithing."

Nuada smiled and replied"Yes,I was taught by the best."

 An huge array of tools were either hanging on the wall or on the stand.He also had an anvil, Nuada differed greatly from the majority of his own kind in his appreciation for the other magical races. He seemed to enjoy time among trolls, goblins, ogres, and other breeds.

 

Hadrian asked'What is your kingdom's relationship with the humans."

Nuada sighed and replied"We were at peace for long time,but now I don't know the relationship between humans and magical race has been tense."

Hadrian with sadness said"I can understand humans fear what they don't understand,they envy those that have special gifts."

Nuada could tell those were not empty words,but Hadrian had gone through something with humans first hand.

Nuada seeing his close friend was not interested in speaking further, changed subject"Father wants you to be an advisor in court,after all learning you are more than 500 years old was slightly surprising to him."

Nuada knew his father didn't fully believe in Hadrian immortality thing.Both of them soon gone to there room,while Nuada went to visit his sister.

Nuala was reading a book about divinations,it intrigued her and some of the things may seem outlandish.But she could tell these things were certainly real,while she was completely immersed in her reading,she felt Nuada about to enter the room.

So without looking away from book Nuala asked"What is it now,Brother?"

Nuada smiled and seeing her sister look peaceful replied"Nothing,just wanted to see you."

Nuala now looked at Nuada and studied him,she could sense amusement and hit of happiness.Do feeling confused asked"What is it Nuada?"

Nuada hummed and replied"Nothing,just happy my sister is starting to taken an interest in someone."

Nuala yelped"What?"

Nuada waving his hand said"Don't lie to me sister,I seen the way you look at Hadrian and I approve."

While Nuada with smirk walked away,Nuala was embarrassed,but she couldn't deny it since Nuada would sense it.Even King Belor noticed it,but he didn't say anything after the boy was really good to them and he owned him may favors.Also Hadrian having the same lifespan also made the case easier.

6