Chapter 2: The First Mission
1.1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One Piece, the world was created by an author named Eichiro Oda, who was praised for his brilliance in foreshadowing and storytelling by fans and fellow authors alike. Luke Ainsworth, the protagonist of this story, is one of the so-called casual fans who simply enjoyed the incredible world of One Piece.

In curiosity, Luke stares at the blue window, ignoring the stares he got from the Dadan Family. Lucy looked at him with a curious smile while Ann and Dadan glared dangerously at him.

—————————————————————————

---[Status]---

[Name: Ainsworth Luke]

[Age: 19 Years Old]

[Blood Type: XF]

[Alias: Sky-Guy by Lucy]

[Bounty: -]

> Level 1 [0/1000 EXP]

> Strength - H [10/100]

> Endurance - J [70/100]

> Agility - H [27/100]

> Luck - E [92/100]

> Status Points - 0

---[Status]---

—————————————————————————

'This is way different than I expected.' Luke thought to himself. Apparently, his name follows the Japanese custom where the family name first before his name and his blood, which used to be AB, now goes by XF. Interesting, ain't it?

[Host, I'm detecting hostility from the curly woman and the older sister] Yeah, even he can't ignore the look that Dadan and female Ace are giving him. Lucy looks like she doesn't care, while the other bandits try to stay away from both.

He doesn't even know what he did to them to make them look at him like that. Despite being an individual from a relatively well-known family, Luke is not good at being the centre of attention and prefer to not have human interaction with other. So yes, they are making him uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, why are you two looking at me like that?" He really can't handle this kind of pressure.

"Brat, don't pretend you don't know about it." Pretend? What the heck is Dadan spouting about? The ASL's mother figure is looking at him with disgust. Dadan, please don't look at him like how you look at a cockroach. "I swear I'm not pretending anything!" Sure, Dadan is not one of the strongest characters in the world of One Piece, but he bet all his money that she is strong enough to kill him with a punch.

"Oi." A beautiful yet cold voice can be heard by Luke. He moves his attention to Ann, who glares at him with her hand covered by flame? Wait a minute…Something is not right here. "You piece of shit, how dare you peep on my little sister and me." she stood up from her position and began to walk slowly toward Luke.

Ace, or may known as Ann in this world, isn't supposed to have the power of Mera Mera Fruit, at least not yet. Because Ace is supposed to get that fruit in the canon timeline after meeting with the first member of his pirate crew, Masked Deuce.

"Wait, peep!?" When!? He doesn't remember anything related to peep on Lucy or Ann. "There must be a mistake!" He waved his hands crazily to deny Ann's accusation. He may be a pervert, but he is not motivated enough to peep at naked women. Too troublesome for that shit.

System help, please!

[I'm sorry, Host. But I don't have any utility to fight against her. You are on your own] Seriously? It had not even been a day since he was sent to this world, but he was already on Ann's hit list?

"Stop, Ann! Don't kill Sky-Guy!" A saviour, that is what he can think of as Lucy hugged Ann for the latter to stop from killing the poor him. "Lucy, let me go!" No, Lucy, don't let her go.

"Brat, Lucy may not care about her body being exposed to the stranger, but I do care about it." Oh god, how can he forget about their adoptive super overprotective mother, Dadan? He definitely won't survive this world. "Wait, Dadan!"

(After the beating by Dadan)

"Ouch-" Luke winched in pain as Ann cleaned his bruise with cotton. "Stop being such a crybaby. It's not that bad." Ace is one of his favourite characters in One Piece, but Ann is definitely not his favourite.

"Tch, you are lucky that Lucy is here." Dadan scowled at him. He knows that if Lucy ain't here, he will become nothing more than a lump of dead meat. "Shishishishi, hey Sky-Guy, do you poop?"

"Don't ask that, you idiot!" Ann yelled at her sister, who laughed sheepishly in response.

What kind of question was that?

But then again, that makes Monkey D. Lucy a rather unique individual.

—————————————————————————

---[Mission Alert]---

[Befriend both Monkey D. Lucy and Portgas D. Ann]

> Time limit: 1 Year

> Rewards: 2080 Crystals and 5000 EXP

> Penalty: -

---[Mission Alert]---

—————————————————————————

Staring blankly at the sudden mission alert, Luke can't help but to sigh at it. 1-year time limit? So he needs to find a way to make them accept him. Lucy is too friendly for her own good, so she is easy to be a friend with, but Ann is another matter. She no doubt doesn't really like his presence.

"Yes, I do poop." Well, this year is going to be interesting. Now he just needs a way to stay at Foosha Village to get close contact with them. "You don't need to answer her question," Ann said with a tired look. Weird...She acted a bit different from Ace compared to Lucy, who acted exactly like Luffy.

"Hey, Wanna join my crew!?"

"Oi Lucy, don't randomly ask a stranger to join your crew, especially not a peeping tom like him." Luke's eye twitched at Ann's statement. Seriously this girl pisses him off. With a deep breath, he tried his best to ignore her statement.

"What do you mean by your crew?" For now, he will pretend he isn't aware of her dream even though he knows about it. Wait, didn't she already say about her dream before? When he thought again, she did tell him bout it.

"My pirate crew! I'm the woman who will become the Pirate King!!" She proudly said with her right hand placed slightly above her left chest.

'They are kind of bigs.' Luke can't help himself but stare at Lucy's large chest. They are huge, although he doesn't think her breasts are bigger than Nami's but still bigger than Ann's.

[Host, your nose is bleeding]

How does this work again? He thought nosebleed at the sexy sight was just an anime thing, not a real thing. Oh wait, he just remembered that he is currently inside One Piece's alternative world.

"Pervert," Ann muttered at the sight of Luke.

26