Chapter 8: The Village Girl – Makino
844 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Foosha Village - Dawn Island)

It had been a few months since he arrived at Dawn Island, and it had been a week since the day he made a move on Ann. Three more months before Ann set on her journey to find One Piece, he doesn't know if he should let her go by herself or follow her.

After having sex with her, Luke can't help but want to keep her close to him. To him, she is a precious and irreplaceable individual that makes his life better than before.

"Two glasses of beer for table number 3!"

"Roger, that," Luke responded to her.

What is going on here? To clarify, Luke works as a waiter at Makino's bar, aka Partys Bar, to pay back his debt. It is his fault for saying he would buy meat for Lucy, but he didn't expect the girl to buy over thirty pieces of meat and put it on his tab.

Makino forces him to work for her on the first day of their meeting, and it is indeed Lucy's fault.

"Luke, we don't want to see your flat ass! We want Makino to serve us, not you! Hahahahaha!" One of the customers playfully said to him as he placed the cups on their table.

"Yeah! Your ass is good, but Makino's ass is better."

"Oh, shut up." Seriously these guys, well, he gotta agree with them about Makino having a great ass, but they are still annoying as fuck. Makino, who saw everything, just giggled at their interactions.

"Luke, Three glasses of beer for Table number 7!"

"Roger!" Working as a waiter is fun; the villagers are relatively friendlier than he had expected, and even a former anti-social guy like him can't help but feel like he is one of them.

He also has a Fanclub full of ladies dedicated to him, but the funny thing is there are only old ladies around their fifty and sixties in his Fanclub. Such a godlike MILF hunter, his harem full of grandma.

[Well, the new girl that joined your Fanclub is pretty hot, tho]

'That is not a girl. It's a Bishounen Okama.' Luke replied to System in a lazy tone.

[Meh, still hot. Just like a wise man used to say, if there is a hole, then there is a way]

"Two glasses of beer for table number 1!"

Man, Partys Bar is sure a popular place among the male population; it is probably because Makino is the most beautiful woman in the village. There is some old hag in this place too, but instead of buying drinks or food, they are here just to stare at him.

"Got that!"

—————————————————————————

---[Status]---

[Name: Ainsworth Luke]

[Age: 19 Years Old]

[Blood Type: XF]

[Alias: Sky-Guy by Lucy]

[Bounty: -]

 

> Level 5 [7290/15000 EXP]

> Strength - F [40 + 50/100]

> Endurance - G [75/100]

> Agility - E [60 + 10/100]

> Luck - D [7/100]

> Status Points - 0

---[Status]---

—————————————————————————

Luke stared at his status after putting all the [Status Points] into his [Luck]. In Gacha Games, luck is indeed an essential thing for the players. So it is a great move to distribute all the points into it. Lately, He has been grinding on [EXP] by fighting with Lucy, which always ends up in his favor.

It is all thanks to [Engulfing Lightning].

"Ahhh, I'm so tired." Luke groaned as his legs gave up and decided to sit on the floor. Although being the waiter at Makino's bar is fun, it doesn't mean it's not exhausting.

"Luke." He looked to his left, seeing Makino crouching next to him. "Here," Makino handed him a bottle of fresh water which he gladly accepted.

"Thanks... Miss Makino."

Like Ann and Lucy, Makino's age was also altered compared to the canon timeline. She is currently a 28-years old woman, meaning by the time Ann starts her journey, Makino will already be in her early thirties. Despite being in her late twenties, Makino still looks like a teenager in her eighteen to nineteen years old.

"By the way, Luke."

"Hmmm?"

"What do you think about my ass?"

Hearing that, Luke, who is drinking the water, spits all the water on her face. What the heck with this woman? Who will randomly ask someone what they think about her butt? Those shit only happens in anime...Oh, wait, he is inside an anime world. Nevermind then.

"Why are you asking?" Luke awkwardly asked. He never expected this kind of question to come out of Makino's mouth.

"Hmmm...It's because I heard some of our customers call my ass fat. I'm not fat, right Luke!?" She asked him while holding both of his hands with her own, and noticeable tears could be seen flowing from her eyes.

[Oh wow, this woman has an issue.] The System said in a deadpan voice.

"Eh?" is the only thing that escaped from his mouth. Seriously? With this kind of silly question, Is she an airhead? What is going on in this world? Every day everything is getting weirder and weirder. He will not be shocked anymore even if he finds out Akainu is a tsundere for Ace.

"It's not like I want to kill you or anything, Ba-Baka!" Akainu said with a full red blushing face with his arms crossed on his chest. Looking away from Ace's dead body.

On second thought, that is horrifying as fuck; gonna need petrol and a lighter to burn it from his memory.

"Luke, please say something to me! Am I fat!?" Huh, he's still in here. Oh well, he doesn't even remember what he is thinking just now. Maybe something that ain't important to him.

"Miss Makino, why are you saying that? You aren't fat."

"Liar! Tell me the truth!" She yelled at him while hitting his chest with her hands. The fat one is her ass, not her. Doesn't she even get it? Such a pain in the ass.

(Mountain Path - Dawn Island)

"Let's try this.." At midnight, during the time when people are supposed to sleep. Luke can be seen together with Ann under the moonlight. They are at this place because Luke wants to show his move to her.

"Are you sure bout this, Luke? It's already midnight."

"It will be fine. I'm just trying to do this once."

"Uwaaah ~ Okay, then show it to me." Ann yawned.

"[Secret Art - Musou Shinsetsu]"

The thing that Ann saw that night is something that will remain forever in her memory.

20