Chapter 12: A New Skill
819 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the moonlight, a white beast creature can be seen near the top of the mountain. The beast looks akin to a wolf and is undoubtedly bigger than the average size of forest mammals, such as tigers and lions, with a height of 5 meters and a length of 7 meters.

"So this is the power of Raiju fruit?" the beast muttered as he looked through the massive hole in the boulder. It's been a few weeks since he ate the Devil Fruit, but this is his first time trying to do a technique akin to Kaido's Blast Breath. Instead of breathing a fire blast akin to a laser beam, he created a lightning ball from his mouth.

"I think I should name this attack as [The Awesome Cool Luke's Lightning Ball Strike Upon You]."

[Host, that name is lame and mouthful. No enemy will wait for you to finish saying it. Just think something simple, please.]

"How about [Magical Kick]?"

[Breathing a lightning ball from your mouth isn't a kick.]

"But that is why I called it [Magical Kick]. I don't need to kick someone to activate it."

[Can you come up with a better name?]

"Hmmm...[Super Awesome Way of Lightning Bolt]?"

[Nice name, so let's go with Lightning Bolt]

"Wait, where is the Super-" A blue window popped out in front of him, stopping him from finishing his dialogue.

—————————————————————————

---[Skill Unlocked]---

[Lightning Bolt]

>Is a technique that makes the user gather lightning inside his mouth before breathing out from the mouth as a massive orb that travels faster than the eyes can see. The longer it is charged, the stronger it will be.

Note: The output power of this ability depends on the [Strength] of the user. Weakest [Lightning Bolt] use 1/10 of the [Strength] while the Strongest [Lightning Bolt] multiple 3 times the user's [Strength].

---[Skill Unlocked]---

—————————————————————————

[Done.]

"Wait, I still don't agree with this name. It's too simple and generic; even Lucy can come up with a better name for this technique."

[Bruh, it's still better than your naming sense.]

"...." the beast said nothing to counter the System's statement before transforming into Luke. Wait, is it transforming or deforming himself? Oh well, who cares. "My naming sense is decent...It's not that bad."

[Yeah, sure, whatever. By the way, why don't you just go back to Dawn Island?]

"Why?"

[Don't you feel sorry for Ann? It's been a while since you last saw her.]

"I still keep in contact with her thru letters, and I promised her to buy a ship before my child can see this world."

Luke calmly stated before looking up at the full moon. Wait, can he turn into a Sulong!? ......Probably not, because he is just a human with a Devil Fruit power and not a legit furry like the mink.

[She probably misses you, plus she only got your letter and can't reply to you because you always moving from one place to another.]

"Can't help, you know. Being a bounty hunter isn't easy. You can't make money without finding a target. Makino and Lucy are with Ann, so they will be emotional supporters for her." People may call him a cruel partner, but Luke is a person who will try his best to keep his promise to others.

[Haaaah...Well, you need at least ten million Belly more to buy a ship that can survive Paradise.]

"So a ship that can survive [Grand Line] cost around 200 Million Belly. Neat, if I got to [Water 7], I would ask Iceberg to make a ship out of the Treasure Tree Adam's woods." Considering that Franky doesn't want to build a ship anymore before meeting with Luffy in the canon, Iceberg is a good alternative. After all, he is also Tom's disciple along with Franky.

Talking about ships and stuff, he hoped the ship he bought would survive the Knock Up Stream. Well, there is another way to go there, like Summit of High West, which is considered safer than the Knock Up Stream, but that way wasn't explained in canon.

Maybe he should beat Enel?

[Treasure Tree Adam? If I'm not wrong, that is the name of the tree used to make Oro Jackson and Sunny Go.]

"Yup, and I will name it [Super Awesome Skywalker's Ship]. What do you think?"

[Host, you aren't a Skywalker. You're just a Luke, and that name is lame.]

"Baaaah, Whatever."

(Makino's House - Dawn Island)

"Ann, when will Luke come back to us?" Lucy complained as her chin rested on the table. "I want to kick his ass." After Luke got his first win against her in a battle, Lucy scored from 907- 1 in her favor to 907 -1045 in Luke's favor.

"He will definitely be coming back sooner or later." Makino butted in and replied to Lucy's question before Ann could answer. "After all, there is no way Luke will miss the chance of seeing his child."

"Uhu, Luke is not the type of a person that will break his promise."

"Wait!? When did Luke lay an egg?" Lucy raised her head and placed her gigantic breasts on the table. In her mind, you can see Luke in a chicken costume, trying to lay an egg in a barn.

"Egg?" This question came out of both Makino's and Ann's mouths after hearing Lucy's weird statement. What the heck is this girl thinking?

"Yeah isn't a child come out from an egg?" Lucy tilted her head.

"Ummm, Lucy, humans don't lay eggs. They give birth, and the one who will give birth is Ann, Not Luke." Makino answered.

"So Ann will lay eggs?"

"That's not how it works."

"But every kid either comes from eggs or falling down from the sky." Before Makino could even reply, Ann decided to butt in with their conversation.

"Let her be, Makino," Ann said, messaging her head after hearing Lucy's ridiculous logic. "You can try reasoning with her, and she still won't understand." for some reason, Ann wanted to blame Garp and Dadan for her sworn sister's stupidity.

"Oh, I also heard that a guy loves sucking on tits." Lucy fondled her own breasts in wonder. "Would Luke be happy if I let him suck mine?" That statement caught both Ann and Makino off guard. Both of them looked at each other before looking back at Lucy.

"Who taught you that stuff?" Ann asked.

"Oh, I heard Luke talking with you about how much he loves sucking on your tits." Ann paled at that answer if Dadan or Garp found out about this. She will undoubtedly receive a beating, and Luke has one percent to survive.

It took a few hours for Makino and Ann to convince Lucy to forget Ann's conversation with Luke. Of course, Lucy didn't forget it, but she promised to not tell anyone about the conversation. Let's just hope she can keep a secret about that stuff...

30